Out of H-Roid on my Fourth week in cycle!!!

T_ggrr99

T_ggrr99

Awards
In the first day of the fourth week on my H-Roid /Epidrol cycle and I feel AMAZING!!! Been making awsome gains and my gyno prob is slowly not becomming such a problem! Have gotten 10lbs out of the stack so far, added 20lbs to my bench, repping 3 plates on squats, starting to see the silouette of my six pack and my recovery in the gym is like I have never experienced. I know I sound like a rep. but I assure you I am not. Only prob. I have right now is I only have 7 H-Roid pills left :aargh: so should I finish remaining H-Roids and continue cycle with Epidrol solo? Buy another bottle of H-roid for remaining 2 weekz? or grab a bottle of something else to stack with Epidrol for remaining 2 weekz?
current cycle Epidrol 20/40/40/40/40/40
H-Roid 50/75/75/75/?/?
Will appreciate any advise given...

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Continue with Epi solo. It's probably for the better (at least from your liver's perspective) that you're out of H-Roid.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yeah agreed. You dont need to stack 2 meths. The 40mg of epi will be fine, you ll still make good gains.

T_ggrr99

T_ggrr99

Awards
Continue with Epi solo. It's probably for the better (at least from your liver's perspective) that you're out of H-Roid.
its strange heard that on a thread I started on this stack before but I have seen a product that is tri-methyl on the market. thanx!

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
its strange heard that on a thread I started on this stack before but I have seen a product that is tri-methyl on the market. thanx!
Fly by night companies don't care about the health of the people taking their products. They sell formulations with multiple compounds at weird doses hoping that people who shouldn't be taking them in the first place will by massive quantities thinking it'll turn them into Jay or Ronnie. And it works. They make the money, close up shop for a while, and reopen under a different name with a new shady formulation. Just because it's on the market doesn't mean you should take it.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
remonds me of a certain baseball pitcher taking s strange supp by "valhalla labs" that contained 25mg of SD + other stuff. The bottle recommended 2x daily dosage, so 50mg of SD for an 18yo... ROFL seriously...

OP, just continue with the epi, make sure you have support supps and a good PCT, keep your diet good, and training hard throughout your PCT, and you'll be fine.

T_ggrr99

T_ggrr99

Awards
Fly by night companies don't care about the health of the people taking their products. They sell formulations with multiple compounds at weird doses hoping that people who shouldn't be taking them in the first place will by massive quantities thinking it'll turn them into Jay or Ronnie. And it works. They make the money, close up shop for a while, and reopen under a different name with a new shady formulation. Just because it's on the market doesn't mean you should take it.
very true my friend thanx alot bro!

T_ggrr99

T_ggrr99

Awards
remonds me of a certain baseball pitcher taking s strange supp by "valhalla labs" that contained 25mg of SD + other stuff. The bottle recommended 2x daily dosage, so 50mg of SD for an 18yo... ROFL seriously...

OP, just continue with the epi, make sure you have support supps and a good PCT, keep your diet good, and training hard throughout your PCT, and you'll be fine.
ok thanx for the advise bro!