Good beginner PH's

devkolst

Awards
I've run 2 cycles before H-drol once and M-14ADD once as well and am looking for a new PH to take since it's very difficult to find both of these nowadays. I'm looking for something more like H-drol that can be used both to cut and bulk. Someone recommended LMG but I'm not sure it'll have the same effects because it's non-methylated. Thanks for the help.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
H drol/Helladrol can be stacked with M LMG. On their own both are still good but since LMG is a non meth it can be stacked.

What are you looking for out of the cycle?

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
2nd for the P-mag

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
P-mag is supposed to act very similarly (even though the base steroid is different) to H-drol with regards to dosages, etc. The main difference is that P-mag gives more size, and supposedly is faster acting and has less side effects. It's not going to be awesome for a cut like H-drol is, but it would def. work well for recomping or bulking.

lorden24

Awards
P-mag is supposed to act very similarly (even though the base steroid is different) to H-drol with regards to dosages, etc. The main difference is that P-mag gives more size, and supposedly is faster acting and has less side effects. It's not going to be awesome for a cut like H-drol is, but it would def. work well for recomping or bulking.
Hey can anyone help me out with this. I'm about to run a Halotest 25 cycle (p-mag) and I have done my research and have the full cycle and PCT all planned. The only thing I'm wondering about is the liver toxicity, is it really that bad? In my plan I'm going to have two bottles of AI cycle support, take two servings of it daily, and pre load on it the week before I run my PH. But, is this really necessary? Or could I get away with Milk thistle and Hawthorne berry and be fine?

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
I'm currently doing a P-Mag + P-Stanz log, up 16 lbs already. Feel free to follow the sig.

To above poster, yes Cycle support or CEL's cycle assist is essential.

lorden24

Awards
I'm currently doing a P-Mag + P-Stanz log, up 16 lbs already. Feel free to follow the sig.

To above poster, yes Cycle support or CEL's cycle assist is essential.
Thanks man, I figured it was, and even if I could slide by without, I wouldn't want too really, I care about my liver haha

lorden24

Awards
Another P-mag question

When does it kick in on average? I know some people start seeing new size from it with like 4-5 days, what is an average amount of time though? I'm trying to figure out how to increase my volume slowly to adjust to it better.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Another P-mag question

When does it kick in on average? I know some people start seeing new size from it with like 4-5 days, what is an average amount of time though? I'm trying to figure out how to increase my volume slowly to adjust to it better.
In my experiences, you can start felling P-mag fairly quickly.. usually about day five. Many others have reported this as well. Its def much quicker kicking in than H-drol, and to me, Pmag is the ideal first PH. Epi-strong is a good first time PH as well, probably my second choice.

jackcarter

Awards
do it. think of it as cheap insurance. Maybe the xtra milk thistle is a bit overkill though...

jmo...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You could also check out Epi-Strong....that was my first cycle
X2, 30/30/40/40 would do you well. Very dry gains and works quickly, it also can be dosed higher/ran longer too:banana:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrSupps Helladrol is the best deal on Halodrol. Should be back in stock in a week.

Either that or Epistane are great beginners. Also heard great things about P-mag.