Discomfort in pec on m-dien/m4ohn cycle

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am currently on a cutting cycle, consisting of both m-dien and m4ohn. It was originally going to consist of m40hn and m-dien, but the m4ohn was snapped up by customs on the first delivery attempt. I started out on m-dien as I had given up on the possibility of receiving the m4ohn, so started up at a higher dosage of m-dien than I originally intended. (Original cycle was going to be 12mg m4ohn to start, and 6mg m-dien to start) I started out the m-dien at 9mg per day, and was tolerating that dosage nicely, with no sides after just over a week on. After being on m-dien for a week, my m4ohn arrived, so I decided to make it a dual androgen cutting cycle of m-dien and m4ohn.

I started out the m-dien at 9mg/day, and have kept it consistently dosed at that level for the 18 days of the cycle. The m4ohn I started at 12mg/day, and have ramped up to 20mg/day over the course of 10 days. I can't say I've really seen anything in the way of results as far as pumps or strength are concerned, but have seen an increase in vascularity and an increased leaning out effect, as well as a slight muscle hardening.

My problem is in concern with what would appear to be the onset of gyno symptoms over the last few days. At first my nipples were appearing a bit puffier than normal (they are always a bit on the puffy side), so I started on nolva at 40mg/day, as well as a bit of topical formestane to see if that would help to reduce some of the puffiness as well. I'm into day 3 or 4 into the nolva, and while the extra puffiness has subsided, I'm starting to notice that my left nipple is pretty tender feeling, and upon further inspection it appears as though a second lump (I have one pre-existing lump already) under my left areola has begun to form.

I've read in various threads on the board that novla is supposed to be effective at combatting progesterone/prolactin induced gyno if dosed soon enough. How long should it take for it to start working in this regard? As I haven't seen any reduction in this second lump and the tenderness continues, I plan to increase the nolva dose up to 80mg/day.

Which one of these compounds is most likely to be causing this issue? I didn't notice any problems on the m-dien by itself in the first 8 days of the cycle, but can't say for certain that it's not the cause of this as others have also had similar issues from m-dien alone, and it could have taken this long for the symptoms to appear. I surmise it's also possible that the combination of these two has led to the tenderness. I am going to drop one of the compounds and continue with the other, but any opinions as far as which one would most likely be causing the tenderness are greatly welcome.

I think I might have a bottle of vitex hiding somewhere at home, so I'll have to dig around for that. As far as items like bromo and proviron are concered, I don't have access to those so they aren't an option. Will high dose B6 be of any use whatsoever at this point, or is that more of a preventative measure?

If this doesn't improve any over the next few days this cycle is over. That being said, would I want to continue the nolva at 80mg/day for the first few days of pct?

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm a member of the "Bail at the first signs of trouble" school of thought myself.

ManBeast

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be the prudent choice I agree. I am somewhat torn here, as I suspect I'm just now getting into the part of the cycle where I would start to notice more apparent body composition changes. The cycle would end just when any positives have started, but I guess on the flip side pct would likely be a breeze at this point. However, as stated, if this isn't any better by tomorrow or the following day, this cycle is finished. I'll be dosing another 40mg nolvadex when I get home from work, and will see in the morning how things have progressed.

R

RunDMT

Awards
I just wanted to add that I also have been using Mdien (10mg) and Mohn (24mg) and yesterday noticed gyno lumps under both nipples. I'm not sure how long they have been there, but I am guessing a few days because they are larger than pea sized lumps like I usually read that they will start out as. Definitely less than a week though. I don't have any discomfort there but it sucks and is freaking me out a bit. Of course I stopped right away and started Nolva.

I have no idea which was the cause or if it was the combination, but I had been running the Mohn for 5 weeks already when I started the Mdien, about 2 1/2 weeks ago now.

R

RunDMT

Awards
Max, do you have an update now? How is your treatment going?

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about that. It is interesting that it doesn't seem to rear it's head until shortly after the two are taken together.

R

RunDMT

Awards
I just wanted to bump this with an update, I've been running Nolva at 80mg daily along with Xtreme Prevent (topical 6-oxo and formestane) for the last 2 weeks and it really hasn't done jack **** to reduce these lumps. I guess I'll be getting to 5aa in BA and trying that, and start saving up for surgery. This **** is really frustrating, it just came out of nowhere.

L

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that really sucks to hear guys. i would say it's the MD causing the gyno and nothing to do with the M4OHN from my experience with past and current cycles.

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't updated myself for awhile either, but I haven't had any more luck in lump reduction than what you have RunDMT. I myself tried running nolvadex at varying doses, as well as formestane and letrozole at different times, and with no success with any of those. For about a week or so I've been running an absolved/3-alpha combo on the areola area on both pecs, and while it seems like this may be having some effect as far as reducing the puffiness in my nipples, it hasn't done much if anything to the lumps underneath on my left pec. At the very least I can say that the tenderness has subsided though, so things aren't getting any worse than what they were already.

I'm trying to get my hands on some sort of dopamine agonist at the moment, whether it be carbergoline, bromo, permax, or whatever else in order to take a shot at reducing prolactin levels, as I believe this is what is culpable for my own experience. Nolva did absolutely jack for this type of gyno symptom for myself, which is somewhat dissapointing given the "nolva is god" kind of mindset that has permeated this board. At least I know now that I am likely very prone to prolactin sides, and am awaiting the results of blood tests to find out where my hormonal balance lies. I just need to convince my doctor that dopamine agonists are what I need to get my symptoms under control, as he was not willing to write me a prescription because of his own lack of understanding concerning male hormones.