Transdermal Clen for area-specific lipolysis

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Over the years, I have tried just about every darn "popular" topical/transdermal fat loss agent ever pimped on these boards.

To date, I have found all of them to be useless. I'm relatively lean as is so it's not like I was expecting miracles, just improvement. Yessssss, I felt the warmth and tingling some times, but that was the extent of what they did other than stain clothes or smell bad. LOL

To avoid bashing any Sponsors here (out of respect for them and the board) I will not name the ones I have used - since I think they were totally useless. Don't ask me if I tried product XXX - b/c I wont answer - assume the answer is YES. ;)

So, has anyone tried adding clen to their topical carriers?

mod edit: moved. doesn't even remotely belong in the supp section.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I havnt. But I was super curious for adding clen to my eviscerate. After all the research I'm still not sure how to, or at what amount.
I know this didnt help you at all, Im just subbing for similiar answer.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Over the years, I have tried just about every darn "popular" topical/transdermal fat loss agent ever pimped on these boards.

To date, I have found all of them to be useless. I'm relatively lean as is so it's not like I was expecting miracles, just improvement. Yessssss, I felt the warmth and tingling some times, but that was the extent of what they did other than stain clothes or smell bad. LOL

To avoid bashing any Sponsors here (out of respect for them and the board) I will not name the ones I have used - since I think they were totally useless. Don't ask me if I tried product XXX - b/c I wont answer - assume the answer is YES. ;)

So, has anyone tried adding clen to their topical carriers?

mod edit: moved. doesn't even remotely belong in the supp section.
try ABSolution plus, doesnt stain , smells pretty good, i liked the effects, dried me out more then clenviscerate, on clen vicerate yuou do get leaner but initially i retain water from the clen

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
MAYBE helios, and even though I've heard some good things about it, i'm STILL skeptical yet that it, along with anything really can spot reduce fat.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Thanks DD!! ;)

Would this type of clen delivery still require a 2 weeks on/2 off protocol?
I have been asking that question as well, haven't really gotten a conclusive answer unfortunately :(

I am currently mixing with Abliderate, 80mg of Clen on my morning dose of Abliderate, it has been pretty great so far, but would love to know if I need to be on the 2x2 or if I can perhaps get away with a 3x1, starting some Ketotifen on week 3 and carrying it over to the following 1.

I'm at the end of week one, will have to take a break for week 3 I guess!

Edit: Just checkd out Dunn's topic on adding Capzasin, wow, that sounds pretty darn good. Wonder how well that would work with Abliderate. Any comments Dunn?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Schwellington had success adding Clen into our Thiomucase solution which draws water out of fat cells. You could ask him about that if you're interested Whacked.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Choc - sounds good. Will chase him down

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Did you get any feedback, Whacked?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not yet

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Bump here.

Just trying to gather some input on this as I would, obviously, not want to overdo Clen.

With the Transdermal I don't feel much of an "overall" clen effect - both good and bad. I don't get the cramps or sides but I don't feel the shakes etc that usually represent the fat burning. So what I have been doing is doing 4ml orally and 3ml transdermal every day. So that's 140mcg. Question is: Can I bump either? Or both? Anyone has any experience with a good sweet spot for a mixture of both? I was thinking of going 5ml orally and 4ml transdermal, thoughts?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Would like to add something:

I have added Clen and Capzasin or whatnot to my Abliderate. And as most know, the Cap starts working a lot better when there's sweat. So here's the deal, I spread it in the morning and I always loved it during my workout when I felt the burn, but I felt like only burning that late on wasn't all that great.

What I've been doing is using a beater shirt, then I have one of those heated pads that connect to the outlet, and then I wrap a towel around it. Do this right after I apply and damn, I get the burn early on, and this seems to trigger the burn a lot more often throughout the day.

Just a suggestion for anyone who does the transdermal route and can't workout right after.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
just thinking about using eviscerate hurts.

i remember one time i made the mistake of putting the clenviscerate on my legs............that night it got on my nuts.

worst night of my life! pretty close anyway

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Update #2.

I had started doing the heating pad thing, but still felt like it wasn't enough, I wasn't getting the heat as often as I wanted. So step #2 on extending the heat lifetime I purchased one of those back support braces, or waist trimmer or whatever you want to call that BS. I would put that on and then wrap it around myself, P.S., VERY LOOSELY.

I would apply the compound and then wrap myself with that. It would then, obviously, warm the area up and trigger the Cap. Don't wrap too tight or the burn will be unbearable. This has allowed me to keep the burn going hours and hours. I will remove it as it becomes too bad and just to give it a little time off. It also will absorb some of the stuff too so if you put that on even without rubbing on your skin it will still provide a mild burn.

I have enjoyed it so far, wanted to share again. Gonna keep on experimenting with these topical stuff!

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
here you go....

Clenviscerate Instructions
Clenviscerate is the combination of Genomyx Eviscerate and Liquid Clen to make an incredible potent localized topical fat burner!

WHAT YOU NEED
•1 Bottle Eviscerate- genomyx or rpn
•1 - 2 Bottles Liquid Clen
•1 3ml Sterile Syringe
•1 Set Latex Gloves

INSTRUCTIONS
1.Draw up your Liquid Clen dose into your syringe. Set aside.
2.Wearing your gloves, pump into 1 hand 2 - 4 pumps of eviscerate, enough to cover your target areas.
3.Now take your syringe with the clen preloaded and squirt that into the eviscerate. Mix it up a bit with your finger.
4.Apply to your target areas.

DOSING

Days 1 - 2: 20mcg Clen, 2x Daily
Days 3 - 4: Straight Eviscerate 2x Daily
Days 5 - 6: 20mcg Clen, 2x Daily
Days 7 - 8: Straight Eviscerate 2x Daily
Days 9 - 10: 40mcg Clen, 2x Daily

Continue cycling Clenviscerate and Eviscerate every 2 days but keep the dose at 40mcg now.

Do this for 30 days.

Sources: needtogetaas

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might try this with N2BM Thiomucase.

my92eghatch

Awards
wonder how the topical works if i could get a pm and also if anyone has a link to helios could i get a pm thanx