Any help is really appreciated

wahlay

Awards
Okay so I did a cycle of epistane about 2 months ago 20/20/30/40 and then did nolva at 20/20/20/10 which ended a little less than a month ago. After comming off the nolva I stupidly got on DAA and about 3 weeks ago felt a very small bump under my right nipple, nothing on left side. So i quit taking the DAA and hoped on Nolva 20mgs for a week then I was out of that and had to go on a cruise. Well while on the cruise I got PES Erase caps to ease my mind about trying to fight this thing which leads me to present time. Sorry for the crazy time table. Anyways, guys this very small bump is still there and its driving me crazy. its like 1/4 the sze of my nipple to the lower right of my areola and you cant see it but all it does is kinda make my nipple a little puffy. Do you think its too late to combat this with nolva or should I try letro. Or should i even worry about somthing so small and only noticeable by me? Im really on the fence about taking letro for somthing so small. Ive been taking 4 caps of Erase everyday with no success in this little lump going anywhere. Anyone think it might go away with time once my est/test even up? Thanks for any help on this subject. Its been on my mind a ton lately.

wahlay

Awards
just to clarify the lump is 1/4 the size of my areola and sits to the lower right of my nipple.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Where did you get your nolva? I'm assuming it was a research chem.

I ask because it could be underdosed. If you're sure it wasn't, and nolva didn't help in PCT or after, then give the letro a try, or surgery.

If you don't think it's that bad, you might give it some time and see if it goes away on it's own. (It has for some people). On the contrary, I've read it's best to attack it as early as possible.

Good luck.

wahlay

Awards
Yeah nolva was from research site. Im thinking since really only thing its doing at this point is making my nipple poofy im going to wait it out and keep taking the erase. Been doing this for 2 weeks and will wait a month before possibly going the letro route. Letro scares the **** out of due to rebound though and i dont want to make it worse. Anyone have any luck of a less than dime sized lump go away on its own or if u took somthing please share. Thank you

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Yeah nolva was from research site. Im thinking since really only thing its doing at this point is making my nipple poofy im going to wait it out and keep taking the erase. Been doing this for 2 weeks and will wait a month before possibly going the letro route. Letro scares the **** out of due to rebound though and i dont want to make it worse. Anyone have any luck of a less than dime sized lump go away on its own or if u took somthing please share. Thank you
I'm hearing from a little fairy that running nolva for long periods of time removes gyno completely...

wahlay

Awards
Ordered some nolva, wont get it till 5 days prob cus of the wkkend and a holiday FML. Think i should dose it at 40 or 60 mgs until symptoms go away then taper down to 20 for how long? Tell the fairy i owe her one. Anyone that reads this go ahead and bookmark it cause i will be updating until this lump dies a horrible death.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
40mg is the highest you ll need. Id drop it down after 1-3wks to 20mg or 10

Lazarus111

Awards
wait why did you say DAA was stupid for pct? did you mean it was stupid because you ran it AFTER nolva? I'm going to be using DAA for my t booster with torem. Is this a bad idea?

wahlay

Awards
Someone said the DAA caused a rise in high prolactin and didnt help the situation at all. Its just wierd bcus i stopped taking the nolva and everything was fine then jumped on DAA and two weeks later bam i find the lump. The DAA i used was testforce by Pat arnold and was good stuff i just think it contributed to the growth somehow. Didnt help that i prob underdosed the nolva either. Thanks for the info gymrat, once nolva gets here ill start it at 40 mgs

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Ordered some nolva, wont get it till 5 days prob cus of the wkkend and a holiday FML. Think i should dose it at 40 or 60 mgs until symptoms go away then taper down to 20 for how long? Tell the fairy i owe her one. Anyone that reads this go ahead and bookmark it cause i will be updating until this lump dies a horrible death.
good luck, I needa try me some nolva as well

wahlay

Awards
Just an update.. i get the nolva today and will start at 40mgs a day. The lump has remained the same for about a month now. Ill update if i notice any differences starting to happen.

wahlay

Awards
Have been taking the nolva around 40mgs ed for 4 days now and im noticing the lump is getting softer i think. Its still not gettinf smaller from what i can tell but its still not noticeable. Just makes my areola a little poofy. Ill update if anything else changes