Help Me Out: Mid M1,4ADD Cycle Question

skeptical

Awards
To those of you who are familiar with M1,4ADD cycles, I'm wondering if I might be able to get a bit of insight.

I'm in the beginning/middle part of a 6 week M1,4ADD/1-Test/4-AD bulking cycle consisting of:

90 mgs M1,4ADD ED (in 2 doses 12 hours apart)
400 mgs 1-Test ED (Dermabolics transdermal in 2 doses 12 hours apart)
200 mgs 4-AD ED (Dermabolics transdermal in 2 doses 12 hours apart)

I'm currently 5'9", 198 lbs. and about 12% BF.

At present, my diet consists of about 4400 calories per day, breaking down to about 50% carbs/30% protein/20% fat.

Also, I'm currently lifting with the GVT method (which began at the start of the cycle)

My dilema is thus:

I'm 13 days into the cycle. During the first 6 days I gained 9 pounds (presumably 99% water), but since day 6 I haven't gained one single pound. Am I doing something wrong here, should I adjust some doseages or dosing frequencies, or am I just being impatient? I would think that with the amount of food I'm taking in I'd be adding weight even without any added pharmacological goodies. I'm stumped. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
To those of you who are familiar with M1,4ADD cycles, I'm wondering if I might be able to get a bit of insight.

I'm in the beginning/middle part of a 6 week M1,4ADD/1-Test/4-AD bulking cycle consisting of:

90 mgs M1,4ADD ED (in 2 doses 12 hours apart)
400 mgs 1-Test ED (Dermabolics transdermal in 2 doses 12 hours apart)
200 mgs 4-AD ED (Dermabolics transdermal in 2 doses 12 hours apart)

I'm currently 5'9", 198 lbs. and about 12% BF.

At present, my diet consists of about 4400 calories per day, breaking down to about 50% carbs/30% protein/20% fat.

Also, I'm currently lifting with the GVT method (which began at the start of the cycle)

My dilema is thus:

I'm 13 days into the cycle. During the first 6 days I gained 9 pounds (presumably 99% water), but since day 6 I haven't gained one single pound. Am I doing something wrong here, should I adjust some doseages or dosing frequencies, or am I just being impatient? I would think that with the amount of food I'm taking in I'd be adding weight even without any added pharmacological goodies. I'm stumped. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
In the past, I have done many transdermal Finabolic cycles with 4AD and it was pretty common to gain about a pound a day for tha first7 to 10 days. 1 Test acts similar to fina in that way so i wouldn't worry about it. Also, My experience with M14ADD (2 cycles dosing up to 180mg/day) has tought me that the best gains from that usually kick in around the 2nd to 3rd week. Be patient. Lastly, It is possible that you could be recomping a little. Are you looking leaner? Stagnant numbers on the scale don't nesesarally mean progress has stopped. Just keep doing what you are doing and mabey up the M14ADD dose a bit if you can.

BTW, 9 pounds in two weeks is pretty fu*king good if you ask me. If you're looking to gain 20 or 30 pounds, you should have hit the real gear.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, man.. 13 days ain't enough to figure you'll gain a ton of weight.. If that was the case, I should weigh 300 by now.. :p

Give it some time, up the M1,4 if you can, add abit more protein, you'll be golden! :thumbsup:

skeptical

Awards
Thanks for the replies.

It's possible that I'm recomping a bit, but it's always hard to tell. So far as the gains go, 9 pounds is definately great, but it came on too quick to be anything but water so I'm really not all that excited about it. Honestly, I'm not expecting 20-30 pounds out of this, but I'm hoping to walk away with a solid 10 after the water drains out. It sounds like I should expect it to start kicking in any time now though. Definately good news.

Lean One: Going up to 180 mgs a day, what were the sides like (I've read most of your logs, but I didn't realize that you went that high)? Any pre-gyno indications? How much bloat? I haven't noticed any sides at all at 90 mgs, and I'm seriously considering bumping up the dose so your expertise would be most welcome.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies.

It's possible that I'm recomping a bit, but it's always hard to tell. So far as the gains go, 9 pounds is definately great, but it came on too quick to be anything but water so I'm really not all that excited about it.

Lean One: Going up to 180 mgs a day, what were the sides like (I've read most of your logs, but I didn't realize that you went that high)? Any pre-gyno indications? How much bloat? I haven't noticed any sides at all at 90 mgs, and I'm seriously considering bumping up the dose so your expertise would be most welcome.
Dude,That kind of water is GOOD! It will make you stronger and provide the perfect enviorment in your muscles to grow.

As far as the M1,4 ADD goes, I still havn't read a single post blaming it for their gyno.:rolleyes: Remember man; It is a DIOL. Roughly 15% of an oral dose gets converted to D-bol. After conversion, only a small percentage of that will convert to ME2. The remainder of unconverted compound is NOT estrogenic and active in its own right.:cool: Just have nolva on hand just in case you need it. (you should anyway) Others have dosed it higher than me. Upwards of 250mg is the highest I've heard, and all who did loved it!

And as far as sides go, I have yet to experience any negative sides from it...EVER! :thumbsup: I say double your dose. :twisted:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I used 100mg ed and loved it. Just to be patient. I noticed the same exact pattern. Weight went up fairly fast, then seemed to stagnate for a while, then shot up some more...over and over. My advice is throw out the scale :D Step on the scale once every couple of weeks, but look in the mirror ed. Its odd how the scale didn't exactly follow what I saw in the mirror.

How long do you plan on runnning this?

kevinW

Board Supporter
Awards
I read alot and dont post but I am doing the same cycle only alot higher dose 2.5weeks in 200mg m14add 40mgs x5 3hrs apart 600mg 1test 600mg 4ad went from 283 to 290.5 on mon bf still around 15% lifts are up on several areas I split the m14 up alot more because if it was dbol I would dose it 5x a day

skeptical

Awards
I'm planning on going 6 weeks with this.

I actually started thinking about more frequent doses. After all, it does convert to D-Bol, which I understand has a half life of about 6 hours tops. I'm thinking that I'll shoot up to 120 mgs per day split into 4 doses and see how it goes.

I definately appreciate all the advice.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I did basicly the same thing. 40 mg w/evry meal witch basicly is every 3 to 4 hrs. However, there is one special recomendation I would make. I always made sure that I took 1 40mg dose about 1hr preWO, and another 40mg dose imediately after the workout with my PWO drink. So around my workout and PWO meal I was basicly dosing 80 mg over 2 hrs. The reason for this was to take advantage of the glycogen storing capacity of M14ADD.That is one of the main properties of Dbol. When on cycle, I almost always use a homebrewed version of surge and drink 1/2 during and 1/2 imediately after my workout. It made for some rediculous pumps! :eek:Then a normal low GI meal with LOTS of complex carbs. I think the technique worked pretty well. Good luck! Keep us posted. :thumbsup: