10 Week Ostarine Results/Sides

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. 10 Week Ostarine Results/Sides


    Just a note to keep you informed. Ran it 10 weeks at an average of 20mg ed. I was able to stay within two pounds of my previous cycle. Much better than off-cycle. All my lifts were good. Close to on-cycle lifts. I've said this a couple of times now; Osta is a GREAT maintenance drug. Bad news is definitely has sides. Nipples were sensitive the entire time after the first two weeks even with 3 caps of Inhibit-E ed. Libido was shot around week 4. Totally restored after being off a week. I lost some vision in my left eye. I have a photo negative of the sun dead center when I close my eye. Colors have changed. Vertical lines have a bend now. Also vision is darker in left eye. Right eye is fine(20/20). Went to eye doctor and had some tests and scans done. Going back today. Appears to be related to fluid pressure. Will know more by tonight. Might not be related to the osta, but it started around weeks 7-8. Used Uniquemicals Ostarine.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kkcinc View Post
    Just a note to keep you informed. Ran it 10 weeks at an average of 20mg ed. I was able to stay within two pounds of my previous cycle. Much better than off-cycle. All my lifts were good. Close to on-cycle lifts. I've said this a couple of times now; Osta is a GREAT maintenance drug. Bad news is definitely has sides. Nipples were sensitive the entire time after the first two weeks even with 3 caps of Inhibit-E ed. Libido was shot around week 4. Totally restored after being off a week. I lost some vision in my left eye. I have a photo negative of the sun dead center when I close my eye. Colors have changed. Vertical lines have a bend now. Also vision is darker in left eye. Right eye is fine(20/20). Went to eye doctor and had some tests and scans done. Going back today. Appears to be related to fluid pressure. Will know more by tonight. Might not be related to the osta, but it started around weeks 7-8. Used Uniquemicals Ostarine.
    So you're going to F. with your vision to maintain some muscle?

    are you an idiot? 10 weeks of ostarine? i wouldn't run 10 weeks of creatine. what about blood tests? you do know ostarine can be suppressive as well.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  3. Thank you for the well-written informative feedback/post

    Quote Originally Posted by kkcinc View Post
    Just a note to keep you informed. Ran it 10 weeks at an average of 20mg ed. I was able to stay within two pounds of my previous cycle. Much better than off-cycle. All my lifts were good. Close to on-cycle lifts. I've said this a couple of times now; Osta is a GREAT maintenance drug. Bad news is definitely has sides. Nipples were sensitive the entire time after the first two weeks even with 3 caps of Inhibit-E ed. Libido was shot around week 4. Totally restored after being off a week. I lost some vision in my left eye. I have a photo negative of the sun dead center when I close my eye. Colors have changed. Vertical lines have a bend now. Also vision is darker in left eye. Right eye is fine(20/20). Went to eye doctor and had some tests and scans done. Going back today. Appears to be related to fluid pressure. Will know more by tonight. Might not be related to the osta, but it started around weeks 7-8. Used Uniquemicals Ostarine.
    •   
       


  4. Im on the tail end of week 3 of osta from S.S. 12.5 a day. I cant really tell but im pretty sure nipple sensitivity has started. You were just taking inhibit E to control this? What are you using for PCT?

  5. Oh dam, I ordered from the same source. Just to confirm, you were taking "Ostarine" and not S-4? Think I will stick to 12.5 or below.

  6. I'd be cautious about that source, I'm into week 4 of osta and it's nothing but nice pumps, leaning out and increased vascularity for me, 25mg ED.

  7. Funnily enough, they come recommended by many respected members on here.

  8. Im not saying the stuff is bad, Im just saying that it seems the same people are the ones raving on every blog about it. Got to think at some some are affiliated with the companies. With the Estro issues i wouldnt recommend going on 25 per day or over 6 weeks. The people that say there are no sides are not being truthful bc this stuff definetly effects test and estro.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jman22 View Post
    Im not saying the stuff is bad, Im just saying that it seems the same people are the ones raving on every blog about it. Got to think at some some are affiliated with the companies. With the Estro issues i wouldnt recommend going on 25 per day or over 6 weeks. The people that say there are no sides are not being truthful bc this stuff definetly effects test and estro.
    I have some goodies on hand to deal with that eventuality if it comes to pass, I always err on the side of caution.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jman22 View Post
    Im not saying the stuff is bad, Im just saying that it seems the same people are the ones raving on every blog about it. Got to think at some some are affiliated with the companies. With the Estro issues i wouldnt recommend going on 25 per day or over 6 weeks. The people that say there are no sides are not being truthful bc this stuff definetly effects test and estro.
    Agreed, I think an 8 week run at 12.5 + formestane would produce some nice results

  11. The formestane would probly be a great addition to combat the estro. Im going to throw some sustain alpha in. The stuff drys me out great and should keep my test up throughout the cycle.

  12. Surprised to hear that your nipples were getin bad while taking 3 caps on inhibit E a day.

  13. Damn, sounds like I'll be staying far away from this ****. ****ing with vision that hard, no libido, and sore nips? Might as well run a cycle.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    So you're going to F. with your vision to maintain some muscle?

    are you an idiot? 10 weeks of ostarine? i wouldn't run 10 weeks of creatine. what about blood tests? you do know ostarine can be suppressive as well.
    Actually no. I won't be taking it again. Other guys have run it and logged it for longer than that. Some of them dosed higher. And, the opthamologist determined that the vision was caused by a former spinal cortisone injection. I just got home with the news. I was reporting my experience to help others make a balanced decision since up till now I have only seen good things written about osta.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Damn, sounds like I'll be staying far away from this ****. ****ing with vision that hard, no libido, and sore nips? Might as well run a cycle.
    I absolutely would rather do a test inject run over this stuff again.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Thanks for the post, man. That is surprising, though. I ran 12.5mg/day for 6 weeks and had great results and really no sides to be mentioned - didn't run anything to combat estrogen sides, either. The vision sides definitely sound more like the S4; hadn't heard of any from mk-2866. Although, I hadn't seen anyone run it for 10 weeks, either.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  17. Damn that's a little scary cuz I'm going to be running a 6 week cycle with ostarine. I think I'm going to run a DHT based compound and possibly even formestane for the 6 weeks and basically just make it a cycle. I probably wouldn't have ordered the ostarine after reading a lot of reviews lately with negative side effects. especially with it ****ing with vision? I guess I'll just keep the dosage around 17.5mg and see what happens

  18. Thanks for all the responses. I just want to say again; I WENT TO THE EYE DOCTOR YESTERDAY AND HE THINKS IT IS RELATED TO A CORTISONE SHOT I HAD. The timing is what got me nervous since I was in the middle of an osta run. You can look this up on wiki if you want. 362.41 csr/icsc
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_serous_retinopathy

  19. Thanks for posting that BUT I am still not convinced it NOT the Ostarine due to its predilection for occular issues. Too many people have consistently conveyed various eye issues associated with all of the Sarms. Some experience no effects while others (possibly KKCINC) experienced the other side of the spectrum.

    While cortisone shots may induce said effect, there is no conclusiveness/certainty that can be derived from KKCINC's doctoral opinion as he issimply making an educated GUESS. You think this or 99% of the Docs out there know enough about Sarms to intelligently opine? LOL

    Think what you want but the jury is still out for me on this one. Those of you who use this stuff with a cavalier approach, are not being prudent. Not saying the stuff is unsafe; just stating that it's too early to assume it's safe as well.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks for posting that BUT I am still not convinced it NOT the Ostarine due to its predilection for occular issues. Too many people have consistently conveyed various eye issues associated with all of the Sarms. Some experience no effects while others (possibly KKCINC) experienced the other side of the spectrum.

    While cortisone shots may induce said effect, there is no conclusiveness/certainty that can be derived from KKCINC's doctoral opinion as he issimply making an educated GUESS. You think this or 99% of the Docs out there know enough about Sarms to intelligently opine? LOL

    Think what you want but the jury is still out for me on this one. Those of you who use this stuff with a cavalier approach, are not being prudent. Not saying the stuff is unsafe; just stating that it's too early to assume it's safe as well.

    i agree. even though it sounds amazing, i'm still pretty apprehensive about trying something so new. whats that saying? if it sounds too good to be true....
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  21. YUP. At least with gear and PH's you know what you're getting into and how to prevent or prepare for their respective sides.

    Eye/vision issues? I'll pass.

  22. S-4 is prone to vision sides, but this is the first post I have read of someone experiencing problems with "Ostarine" of which kkcinc did update it was related to his cortisone shot.

    Although I do agree with the estrogen sides, as I and many others have experienced.

  23. Still not buying his Dr's theory on cortisone shots--->visual sides

    http://www.drugs.com/mtm/cortisone.html

    Cortisone side effects

    Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
    problems with your vision;

    swelling, rapid weight gain, feeling short of breath;

    severe depression, unusual thoughts or behavior, seizure (convulsions);

    bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood;

    pancreatitis (severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate);

    low potassium (confusion, uneven heart rate, extreme thirst, increased urination, leg discomfort, muscle weakness or limp feeling); or

    dangerously high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, confusion, chest pain, shortness of breath, uneven heartbeats, seizure).

    Less serious side effects may include:

    sleep problems (insomnia), mood changes;

    acne, dry skin, thinning skin, bruising or discoloration;

    slow wound healing;

    increased sweating;

    headache, dizziness, spinning sensation;

    nausea, stomach pain, bloating; or

    changes in the shape or location of body fat (especially in your arms, legs, face, neck, breasts, and waist).

  24. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Damn, sounds like I'll be staying far away from this ****. ****ing with vision that hard, no libido, and sore nips? Might as well run a cycle.
    i've been osta at 17.5 for abotu 13 weeks now and have had great libido, no nip probs at all (and i am vaguely prone to gyno as well), and 0 vision sides. unlike s4 where my vision turns yellow and i lose all night vision within a few days

  25. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    i agree. even though it sounds amazing, i'm still pretty apprehensive about trying something so new. whats that saying? if it sounds too good to be true....
    I tend to agree, I'd rather mess my lipids and liver up for a month on oral PH's than mess with my eye sight if the sides are consistent with the OP...I haven't seen anyone really make any "OMG" gains or improvements on the stuff either.

    My dad basically lost an eye to high interocular pressure causing a small hole in his retina right were light is focused, they tried to close it with lasers, and succeeded , but it ended up not being shaped right and basically its no longer functional.
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

  26. This is the only guy I know of complaining of eye issues from osta. If it's real osta, the sides should be minimal, if any. Like he said, its probably not the osta.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    So you're going to F. with your vision to maintain some muscle?

    are you an idiot? 10 weeks of ostarine? i wouldn't run 10 weeks of creatine. what about blood tests? you do know ostarine can be suppressive as well.
    Lol wut.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bird901 View Post
    This is the only guy I know of complaining of eye issues from osta. If it's real osta, the sides should be minimal, if any. Like he said, its probably not the osta.
    Just wanting to echo this.

    I've followed a TON of logs and posts on MK-2866 (OSTA) and this was the first I've ever seen vision sides mentioned. Whether it's the OSTA or not, sometimes freak things happen; that's for sure. Regardless, this shouldn't be scaring people off from running OSTA (although, I'd personally only run it about 6 weeks, and use a dose of 12.5-15mg/day).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  29. No vison sides with the Osta EVER

  30. Quote Originally Posted by junkyarddogzz View Post
    No vison sides with the Osta EVER
    Same here, Never had any vision sides with Osta. Love the osta and im stacking both sarms now.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by kkcinc View Post
    Just a note to keep you informed. Ran it 10 weeks at an average of 20mg ed. I was able to stay within two pounds of my previous cycle. Much better than off-cycle. All my lifts were good. Close to on-cycle lifts. I've said this a couple of times now; Osta is a GREAT maintenance drug. Bad news is definitely has sides. Nipples were sensitive the entire time after the first two weeks even with 3 caps of Inhibit-E ed. Libido was shot around week 4. Totally restored after being off a week. I lost some vision in my left eye. I have a photo negative of the sun dead center when I close my eye. Colors have changed. Vertical lines have a bend now. Also vision is darker in left eye. Right eye is fine(20/20). Went to eye doctor and had some tests and scans done. Going back today. Appears to be related to fluid pressure. Will know more by tonight. Might not be related to the osta, but it started around weeks 7-8. Used Uniquemicals Ostarine.
    Interesting.
    Was planning on stacking Osta with GW for a supreme cut.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  32. Please let us know about the GW for fat loss!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  33. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Just wanting to echo this.

    I've followed a TON of logs and posts on MK-2866 (OSTA) and this was the first I've ever seen vision sides mentioned. Whether it's the OSTA or not, sometimes freak things happen; that's for sure. Regardless, this shouldn't be scaring people off from running OSTA (although, I'd personally only run it about 6 weeks, and use a dose of 12.5-15mg/day).
    I have been researching osta a lot as well and 100% agree, really this just confirms that I won't be buying from that company.

    Kkcinc that sucks about the sides but thanks for the review and sharing your results.

  34. To echo what others have said, I have ran Osta many many numerous times, including long cycles, and I have never had vision issues with Osta. Although I have had vision issues on S4.
    Another possibility is S-4 could have got "mixed up" or "mixed in" during the production process. On searching for sarms posts, I have read concerns about other products getting mixed in. Vender quality "on purpose" and "accident" are valid concerns. I hope we all continue to raise the flag about these concerns. Appreciate Kkcinc raising the flag, even if it may have been caused by something else. It is appreciated as we should be diligent always watching. The most important is, Kkcinc I hope you are better soon!

  35. Not trying to get off track for Kkcinc, but GuyverX, I also want to know how you do with GW, as I have been watching this for some time. Have been considering the same mix for my next cut.

  36. i'll be using gw during my next cycle and taking osta during my pct and a while after. i for one am not concerned

  37. all it takes is one person with a knee jerk reaction to a random health issue and ostarine now causes blindness

  38. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    all it takes is one person with a knee jerk reaction to a random health issue and ostarine now causes blindness
    Or your dick falls off.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    Not trying to get off track for Kkcinc, but GuyverX, I also want to know how you do with GW, as I have been watching this for some time. Have been considering the same mix for my next cut.
    Will do. I'll probably start in june and run it 8 weeks and see what happens.
    Since I respond to herbals well the GW should work wonders for me.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question on 6 week recomp using OSTARINE
    By jgunzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 01:49 PM
  2. AmericanJambo's Ostarine + S4 stacked 6 week cycle log
    By AmericanJambo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 12:01 AM
  3. OSTARINE WEEK THREE NIPS A LITTLE TENDER
    By kkcinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-10-2011, 02:07 PM
  4. AmericanJambo's Ostarine + S4 stacked 6 week cycle log
    By AmericanJambo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 07:58 PM
Log in
Log in