my buddy took P-mag with no PCT

  1. my buddy took P-mag with no PCT


    he said he was fine lol can someone plz explain to me how bad this could of or did **** him up?


  2. He can't have babies now, naw j/k just will be a harsh recovery on him, most kids these days do ph's without pcts and no knowledge at all of what they are puting in their body. How old is he ?

  3. 21. ya he said he just bought it from a buddy. hes taking test now tho
    •   
       


  4. ...... hes a complete idiot. no offense, but test ? or a test boosteR?

  5. haha ya hes takin test e and deca right now

  6. let's be honest here, is it really your friend or is you yourself ?

    cuz I know nowadays friends wouldn't open an account to ask question about another friend... is your friend handicapped or something, he can ask himself

    I know it's you !

  7. lol its honestly not. i dont know much about roids and i just like making fun of him and his buddy cuz they think their cool taking roids. he said he is also taking anadrol. is that a pct?

  8. yes ! tell him to take 150mg Anadrol to bring his ballz back together, and Anadrol is actually the best PCT out there... at least he has done his research

  9. uhh idk about that lol he just told me that anadrol inst a pct? that its for bulking?

  10. it can be done both ways, like a penis, you can pee and you can sex

    that's why people go on Anadrol for a whole year...

  11. I appreciate the integrity of your friendship. I cook, clean and post on forums for my friends. On the rare occasion I even wipe thier ass, but that's only for my bestest friends.

    Fact is your friend would gain more respect and straight answers if he posted himself. If he is being wreckless and ends up with a limp ****, why do you care? Do you both go down on each other or something? Guess you can still take solace in that he will still be able to take it.

    Lucky it was P-mag, considering it is very mild.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    yes ! tell him to take 150mg Anadrol to bring his ballz back together, and Anadrol is actually the best PCT out there... at least he has done his research
    LOLLLL!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    I appreciate the integrity of your friendship. I cook, clean and post on forums for my friends. On the rare occasion I even wipe thier ass, but that's only for my bestest friends.

    Fact is your friend would gain more respect and straight answers if he posted himself. If he is being wreckless and ends up with a limp ****, why do you care? Do you both go down on each other or something? Guess you can still take solace in that he will still be able to take it.

    Lucky it was P-mag, considering it is very mild.

    whats that? i didnt hear u from down there at 5'8.

    just wanted to know the risks

    i plan on doing a cycle of p-mag or hdrol pretty soon and he is basically my go to guy so i was wondering if he knew what he was talking about.

  14. at 165, you shouldn't touch hormones... I myself started lifting when I was 155, then I went up to 180 naturally and then started raping myself with needles I love to get raped by needles, that 23g 1.5 inch up in my ass, cumming testosterone OH YEAAAA I LOVE IT

  15. Quote Originally Posted by boost4life View Post
    whats that? i didnt hear u from down there at 5'8.

    just wanted to know the risks

    i plan on doing a cycle of p-mag or hdrol pretty soon and he is basically my go to guy so i was wondering if he knew what he was talking about.
    So you make fun of him for taking them, yet you want to run a cycle? Well best advise is don't listen to your friend and start researching.

    After you know the basics people will help you with any other Q's. I would start reading some of the great stickies on here.

  16. I hope your "friend" is ok. It's pretty funny the number of threads I see started like this. People asking things for their "friend"!.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I hope your "friend" is ok. It's pretty funny the number of threads I see started like this. People asking things for their "friend"!.
    lol think what u want. im just trying to gain some knowledge on the subject.

    thanks ill read the stickies.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by boost4life View Post
    lol think what u want. im just trying to gain some knowledge on the subject.

    thanks ill read the stickies.
    Lol bro your over here trying to bash on bashman when hes trying to help you out, And your callin him short yet your 6"1 and only 160lbs loool!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just got a new little buddy
    By Caferacer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 08:47 PM
  2. Help Me..Help my Buddy...
    By yghetr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 11:14 PM
  3. My buddy came across this....
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 08:28 AM
  4. Please help my buddy!
    By CHAPS in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 12:25 AM
Log in
Log in