hardcore formulations troid

ironant85

Awards
hey guys new here on the sight. Just wondering if anybody has used this troid product?? I have Nolva and Clomids for pct. Just wondering how bad this can be on your libido and what type of gains are common with this ph.Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Great Ph one of the best From what Ive seen, My dad loves it he just got off it couple days ago and gained about 12lbs and his strength went up like crazy

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's non meth Tren clone. Very bad shutdown. Probably th worst there is. You better research big time b4 trying. Hope your father did his homework.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I believe it's non meth Tren clone. Very bad shutdown. Probably th worst there is. You better research big time b4 trying. Hope your father did his homework.
dont worry he has me to do his homework for him. hes currently on pct atm hes doing just swell

ironant85

Awards
Thats the only thing stopping me from doing it is i heard it shuts you down bad :( Ive went thru that last year with a 8 week cycle of vars at 50mged and it sucked even tho i looked insane lol

ironant85

Awards
hey ward what type of pct is ur dad running??? i had nolva and clomid on hand, just debating if i should run this cycle for that particular reason.

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
hey ward what type of pct is ur dad running??? i had nolva and clomid on hand, just debating if i should run this cycle for that particular reason.
Hes currently running toremefine. **** works well with his recovery and hes about to throw some erase in for the last 3 weeks