Do I need hcg while crusing/on trt?

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I've been cruising on 200mg test for 5 weeks now(plan is to stay on forever) and it's been brought to my attention that without hcg I may become infertile for life. Before this cruise I have done numerous cycles, never done hcg just the usual clom/tamox pct.

Bros on trt, do you use hcg? is it absolutely necessary?
Cheers!

JohninAZ

Awards
I've been cruising on 200mg test for 5 weeks now(plan is to stay on forever) and it's been brought to my attention that without hcg I may become infertile for life. Before this cruise I have done numerous cycles, never done hcg just the usual clom/tamox pct.

Bros on trt, do you use hcg? is it absolutely necessary?
Cheers!
Eventually it'll shut you down. I use HCG @ 500IU per week. 250IU 2 days before test injection and another 250IU one day before test injection.
If you don't plan on having any more kids, and you don't mind your nuts shrinking, then there's no need.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Eventually it'll shut you down. I use HCG @ 500IU per week. 250IU 2 days before test injection and another 250IU one day before test injection.
If you don't plan on having any more kids, and you don't mind your nuts shrinking, then there's no need.
I dont plan on having more kids.... will it shut down sperm production?(ie will I not blow massive loads

Westwood

Westwood

Awards
If your on HRT dose of 50-100mg no, not usually. But who stays on their HRT dose? Nobody I know. So, I use HCG for maint of the balls. Keeps em there

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
If your on HRT dose of 50-100mg no, not usually. But who stays on their HRT dose? Nobody I know. So, I use HCG for maint of the balls. Keeps em there
unless your doc doesn't let you self inject and you have to make an appt everytime. But for anyone who self injects HRT, yah...theres absolutely NO WAY anyone has the will power to stay on an hrt dose, lol.

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
I will use some HCG at 1250 mg/wk for a 4 wk block during my real cycle, usually mid way through, then another 1250mg/wk for 4 wks post cycle as I go back to HRT, which for me right now is 185 mg of test enanthate every 7-10 days, but I'm also using 300mg/wk of primo. That HCG blows your nuts right back up, fast too. I can inject that morning and by the end of the day my balls are normal sized once again

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I will use some HCG at 1250 mg/wk for a 4 wk block during my real cycle, usually mid way through, then another 1250mg/wk for 4 wks post cycle as I go back to HRT, which for me right now is 185 mg of test enanthate every 7-10 days, but I'm also using 300mg/wk of primo. That HCG blows your nuts right back up, fast too. I can inject that morning and by the end of the day my balls are normal sized once again
thanks man, I'll do that so. It works out perfectly too because I'll only have to use 1 5000iu amp and use it fully. So you do these 4 week stints every how many long exactly?

I'm cruising on 300mg week, a lot I know, but the stuff is so damn cheap that I don't see why not...(20 quid for 300mg 10ml). NOT doc prescibed, the docs here are ****ing rediculous, if I qualified for trt they would put me on 50mg every 10 days, no, they would not let me self-inject.

btw primo sounds like fun, but I just cannot justify spending the money on it..

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
thanks man, I'll do that so. It works out perfectly too because I'll only have to use 1 5000iu amp and use it fully. So you do these 4 week stints every how many long exactly?

I'm cruising on 300mg week, a lot I know, but the stuff is so damn cheap that I don't see why not...(20 quid for 300mg 10ml). NOT doc prescibed, the docs here are ****ing rediculous, if I qualified for trt they would put me on 50mg every 10 days, no, they would not let me self-inject.

btw primo sounds like fun, but I just cannot justify spending the money on it..

I would strongly advise against using 300mg/wk as a TRT dosage long term. The reason why is because the whole goal with TRT is to keep testosterone levels normal but keep things like your HDL and LDL cholesterol as close to normal range as possible, your better off going lower with your replacement dose and then just cranking it up once or twice/yr when you do the big boy cycles.

As for my HCG usage, I use it when I feel like I need to. There is really no set schedule as to exactly what point I begin DURING my cycles because a lot of it depends on what I'm running and at what dosage. But as a general rule, about halfway-3/4 through a cycle, and again when its over. But my cycles are usually longer too, like 15-20 wks, so wks 4-7 HCG, then post cycle for 4 wks again. Usually 3-4 amps of HCG sets me up for the year

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Question if some one were to run hcg 500 a wk for 5 months with test 800mg a wk would that be good, or is therr a limit to how long hcg can b done for

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
I would strongly advise against using 300mg/wk as a TRT dosage long term. The reason why is because the whole goal with TRT is to keep testosterone levels normal but keep things like your HDL and LDL cholesterol as close to normal range as possible, your better off going lower with your replacement dose and then just cranking it up once or twice/yr when you do the big boy cycles.

As for my HCG usage, I use it when I feel like I need to. There is really no set schedule as to exactly what point I begin DURING my cycles because a lot of it depends on what I'm running and at what dosage. But as a general rule, about halfway-3/4 through a cycle, and again when its over. But my cycles are usually longer too, like 15-20 wks, so wks 4-7 HCG, then post cycle for 4 wks again. Usually 3-4 amps of HCG sets me up for the year
great, cheers mate

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
Question if some one were to run hcg 500 a wk for 5 months with test 800mg a wk would that be good, or is therr a limit to how long hcg can b done for
I def woudnt run it that long, the male body isnt made to have high levels of HCG especially for any prolonged period of time. Also, HCG use can give you gyno too, keep it at 3-4 wks tops and use it for what its intended for, to bounce you back post cycle or during very long cycles to fight off testicular atrophy.

One thing that has me amazed is this whole HCG diet fad that has come about. Some women claim they've been getting good results with it, but now all these dudes are trying it. I have no idea why a man would run HCG solo to diet!!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ok ill run it final 10wks then. Ill use something for eatro

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I def woudnt run it that long, the male body isnt made to have high levels of HCG especially for any prolonged period of time. Also, HCG use can give you gyno too, keep it at 3-4 wks tops and use it for what its intended for, to bounce you back post cycle or during very long cycles to fight off testicular atrophy.

One thing that has me amazed is this whole HCG diet fad that has come about. Some women claim they've been getting good results with it, but now all these dudes are trying it. I have no idea why a man would run HCG solo to diet!!!
so for a 14 week cycle, you say start HCG at week 10 500mcg a week ? I hear people running HCG trhu the whole cycle

can someone jump in ? wtf man everyone says different lol ! Id like CM to jump in, homeboy is good at backing up his word with sources

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
so for a 14 week cycle, you say start HCG at week 10 500mcg a week ? I hear people running HCG trhu the whole cycle

can someone jump in ? wtf man everyone says different lol ! Id like CM to jump in, homeboy is good at backing up his word with sources
Let me clarify myself better, I run HCG DURING CYCLES AS WELL AS POST CYCLE because I never come off. When I say cycle, I mean anytime I get away from normal TRT and elevate my test injections or add other compounds to take me far out of normal range. If the cycle was 14 wks, for me I would run a 4 week burst of HCG at about wks 5-8, then another 4 wk run post cycle, either started at wk 14, 15, or possibly wk 16 depending on what compounds I was using and the half lives of them.

Now, FOR THE REGULAR USER, THE GUY WHO TAKES TIME OFF IN BETWEEN CYCLES, I would only recommend post cycle unless some extremely high dosages were being used. HCG can make you soft looking too, and gyno prone. Your strong as a bitch when your on it, but I see no reason to use HCG long term constantly, I like to run it in stints. A little 250 or 500 mcg shot here and there, yea it will help but hit that **** at 1250 mcg 1x/wk for 4 wks and watch how quick your nuts blow back up.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
HCG more than 500 - 750 iu a week has estrogen effects

I don't know how you run it on PCT man, It's not a good idea to run HCG in PCT

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have read as well hcg on pct has high potentiol for xtra shutdown

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
intermittently thru the cycle in 4 week clips sounds about right.. the most effective way ive run hcg... 5000iu in the middle of cycle.. and then at the end of the cycle...5000iu the last couple weeks and while the ester begins clearing.. but u shoud cease use i believe 10 days before post cycle drugs begin

u dont wanna over use hcg if u plan on runnning multiple cycles for years and u wanna have kidsdown the line... desensitzing yourself to lh doesnt sounds healthy

i believe people go by 40iu a day when running mid cycle to restore atrophy.. so if your 6 weeks in u wanna bang arond 1600iu and then just run 500iu a week till done with 5000iu after that...