Test vs oral

Pika

Awards
I have seen alot of newbi post so hopfuly i could share my op on this and help anyone before they make a none worth post.

Right...

Test : cycle 10 to 12 weeks
400mg aweek
Pct nolva
Main Sides hairloss acne mood swings
Gains 15 to 25 pounds

H drol : cycle5 to 6 weeks
75 mg aday
( 3 pills )
pct nolva and otc sups
Sides mild acne dry joint back bumps
gains 6 to 10 pounds

Now alot of people would go for a pill easyer and safe also legal!
Now pills may sound safe but they are more harmful to thr body but bring less sides in suvh case of h drol not anythin like deccca or m drol.
I think a h drol cycle is maybye the best first cycle compound anyone should take acording youv done atleast a year of reading!!!

If your realy in to your bodybulding then test 400 is a great way to go about it as you gain the most of your first cycle.

So anyone wpuld like to shed there thought on here as im no pro at all! Just thought to help afew people out
:)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't have a whole lot of knowledge about AAS I would opt for the Halo cycle for a 1st. It's a mild PH that should give you good gains being a first run. IMO Test isn't the best.

Pika

Awards
Yh bro thanks for the reply ... You think test aint all that? How so? Also in your op comment down on witch sides are worse bro its to give newbi guys a nice veiw on legal sups and iilegal sups

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It ultimately boils down to the risk you're willing to take. There are risk when taking any hormone, it doesn't matter if it's an OTC PH or Tren from fina pellets. The shut down/suppression will occur with both hormones. I would opt for Test because I can also run an oral, stay on longer, and get more gains. The sex drive boost from Test alone is appealing.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
In a nut shell, nothing beats injectables, you cannot compare a cycle of H-drol to a 12 week 500mg Test E, there is no competition besides price.

What you have written is quite a poor comparison/description of each and I'm not just talking about the atrocious grammer and spelling mistakes.

Pika

Awards
Bro im just trying to help newbi people like i said im not 100 percent right !!

Im comparing test to h drol because its the 2 most used first steriods so if your not going to come on here and help why comment?

H drol is a safer bet yes with hairloss and and acne .. Yes they both shut you down but im sure a 12 week cycle of test will shut you down more then a 5 week cycle of h drol now none the less h drol will be more hard on the liver kidnys etre eta ....

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saying, but a mate of mine did h-drol and gained 7kgs, kept all of it.. then he ran a test/deca cycle for 10 weeks and gained 7kgs, kept 6... think what you will. :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
They can't be compared. Injectables > orals

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
you can't possibly think you can compare h drol to test...

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Ya i have done lots of orals SD hdrol epi, cyanostane, estra 4,9, 13ethyl, and others and am on a test cycle right now for 12-16 weeks and TEST IS WAY BETTER THAN ANY ORAL. reasons why
1. You still have great sex drive
2. You get more strength gains as well as size
3. You hold more of your gains
4. You don't have to pop 3-6 pills a day
5. You can stay on longer
6. Test is not methylated so no liver damage (halodrol is methylated)
7. Test in naturally occuring chemical so your body is used to it and can process it better. (just my opinion on the processing deal)
Reasons why not
1. Halodrol is legal.
2. Kicks in a little quicker orals for me i feel in 3-10 days test is 10-21 days
3. Dont have to pin but thats really not a big deal.

Pika

Awards
Only good comment on the bord we have some geeks who just think they own the bord! If your read what i said i did say the test gains ar more and better but tge sides are worst with hairloss and acne .

Thanks for the comment bro i agrre with you orals are a pain takin every day! Lool

I didnt nake this thred to reaky compare more comments then anythin i know gains and sex drive is way betteer with test ! But the fact of the matter is people want to stay legal and feel safer with oral then test i think h drol is a safer bet then test for anyone whos looking to do a cycle but if your not bothered about hairloss so much then test is the best op :)

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Only good comment on the bord we have some geeks who just think they own the bord! If your read what i said i did say the test gains ar more and better but tge sides are worst with hairloss and acne .

Thanks for the comment bro i agrre with you orals are a pain takin every day! Lool

I didnt nake this thred to reaky compare more comments then anythin i know gains and sex drive is way betteer with test ! But the fact of the matter is people want to stay legal and feel safer with oral then test i think h drol is a safer bet then test for anyone whos looking to do a cycle but if your not bothered about hairloss so much then test is the best op :)
Can you please explain why you think test causes more chance of shedding then H-Drol?

Pika

Awards
Its a fact bro test has a higher rate of to convert in 2 dht of cause h drol can cause it to but none the less im just giving the facts and comments of 2 first timing compounds .

And bro test is banded in usa .. Legal in uk to have and use but not to sell or buy lol i know weird

Pika

Awards
Bashman also i have read your post you do know your **** so i do not no why you wouldnt want to help on this comment insted you woukd rather challage my xp hmm if you want me to sit here and say; yes bashman you know more tgen me ; then i will because you doo i havnt even done a cycle of any yest! But iv done alot of reading and im just tryna help .

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm not expert, far from it. I just know the basics needed to run an effective cycle and I have never ran injectables either, only h-drol a year ago.

I'm not out to attack anyone but this subject has been beaten to death already.

Pika

Awards
Lol see you know im right thats why your laffin lol yu gay! Lol and has it? I havnt seen any post, i was at the gym today doin arms!! ;) and 3 guys i know came up n there all on test 400 and decca doing a 10 week cycle none bare in mind they only started trainin 6 weeks ago!!! I just don't want people making foolish mistakes like that ...

How did your h drol cycle go? Im thinking of starting another thred about h drol and p mag very intrested im starting in few months ;)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
"if your not going to come on here and help why comment?"
whats there to help with?

got a source for AAS than go with that. Usually slower the gains are made the easier they are to maintain / keep. add in hcg and a proper pct while eating proper, and you shouldnt lose much.

and if you notice most people running some PH/DS shouldnt be and dont have much a frame to beging with. if you gained 5-10lbs off orals every time you used them, i think everyone on this board would be around 250lbs +

and if that isnt enough...

add in the cost of everything. you'll see theyre pretty much the same. simple decision

Pika

Awards
Thanks for your comment .... Your right but i have seen the gains off a phvpretty cool stuff ... I know test is better but as iv stated your more likly to lose her but yh your right

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your comment .... Your right but i have seen the gains off a phvpretty cool stuff ... I know test is better but as iv stated your more likly to lose her but yh your right
its not like you shrivel up after using AAS. just bust your ass more for a month or so and you'll pick up right where you left off.