First time user need advice please

BladeNP

Awards
For my first cycle i was thinking about Deca E 250 at 300mg per week at 150mg twice weekly on Monday and Thursday for 6-8 weeks. is 300 enough or should i bump up to 400mg? Also i was going to stack with test E at 400mg a week 200mg twice weekly on Monday and Thursday for 10-12. All suggestion that are helpful are much needed. only positive criticism please..Thanks.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Most, including me, are gonna tell you to only take 1 compound for your first cycle...That compound should be the test...Reason is that if you have some sort of bad reaction to one of the drugs, how are you gonna know which compound it was? Also a test e only cycle at 400 for 12 weeks will easily net you 20-25 lbs, diet in check of course...I know the feeling of wanting to go big or go home, but for your first cycle you'll be more than happy with a test only run...Only my experience/opinion, take it for what its worth, but most of all do your research...You dont want to end up with gyno or worse...

BladeNP

Awards
Thanks a lot. The reason i was wanting to use the deca is because through my research i hear it helps alleviate joint pain i have a lot of joint pain due to sports and rough activities in my younger years.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot. The reason i was wanting to use the deca is because through my research i hear it helps alleviate joint pain i have a lot of joint pain due to sports and rough activities in my younger years.
I've got a ****ed up shoulder, wrist and knee and the test alleviated a lot of the pain, just fyi...

MindSweap

Awards
Is there any factor relating to age ?
I am also looking forward to taking it and i am 28 at the moment?

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
For my first cycle i was thinking about Deca E 250 at 300mg per week at 150mg twice weekly on Monday and Thursday for 6-8 weeks. is 300 enough or should i bump up to 400mg? Also i was going to stack with test E at 400mg a week 200mg twice weekly on Monday and Thursday for 10-12. All suggestion that are helpful are much needed. only positive criticism please..Thanks.
400 or higher for test

run 10-16 weeks too

use dbol/mdrol/tbol or something to start it. you can experiement w orals in this.

WerdUp

Awards
400 or higher for test

run 10-16 weeks too

use dbol/mdrol/tbol or something to start it. you can experiement w orals in this.
This.

also, you provided no info on PCT (which is the most important part)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
This.

also, you provided no info on PCT (which is the most important part)
jus run clomi 50mgs x 4 weeks

2 weeks after your last injection

shouldnt cost more than $10

srad711

Awards
400 or higher for test

run 10-16 weeks too

Couldnt agree more with this. My first was test only, next was with dbol big difference. The test E takes too long by itself for my mind to handle lol.