Interesting AH/AL Blood Test Cholesterol Results

  1. Advanced Member
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    6739
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

    Interesting AH/AL Blood Test Cholesterol Results


    Well my friend finished up his AndroHard and AndroLean cycle and just got his post cycle bloodwork results back. He had 3 tests done

    Baseline Pre-Cycle Bloodwork - Everything fine
    Mid-Way Cycle Bloodwork - Everything perfect, cholesterol improved (I thought this was pretty cool, taking roids and improving cholesterol lol)

    Post-Cycle Bloodwork - LDL = 166

    He said his doctor told him if he was 10 years older he'd be prescribed cholesterol medication. What I find really weird is the flip flop of the cycle improving cholesterol and then making it worse? What do you guys think.

    PS - I am trying to get him to either send me the results or post them up himself.

  2. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,580
    Rep Power
    1215363
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    What was your HDL?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  3. Advanced Member
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    6739
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    What was your HDL?
    Don't know, he didn't tell me. Like I said, i'm going to ask him to either send me all 3 of his bloodtests (if he can) or if he can just read the values off to me.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,580
    Rep Power
    1215363
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Whatever the number is, the readings are still interesting.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  5. Advanced Member
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    6739
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

    My thoughts exactly. I really hope I can get all 3 full bloods from him.
  6. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,987
    Rep Power
    123689
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    42.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So basically, mid way through cycle lipids improved, then after pct LDL shotup? That's pretty crazy. Correct me if I'm wrong, perhaps I misinterpreted.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  7. Advanced Member
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    6739
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    So basically, mid way through cycle lipids improved, then after pct LDL shotup? That's pretty crazy. Correct me if I'm wrong, perhaps I misinterpreted.
    Correct except for it wasn't after PCT, it was right after he stopped taking AH/AL and started taking the TRS for PCT. So this was taken right at the beginning of PCT.
  8. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,987
    Rep Power
    123689
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    42.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Correct except for it wasn't after PCT, it was right after he stopped taking AH/AL and started taking the TRS for PCT. So this was taken right at the beginning of PCT.
    Hmm. I wonder if diet contributed to this. Though he was on AH/AL, so probably eating very clean.

    I'll be waiting on the 3 bloods, should be interesting.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  9. Senior Member
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    1156
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    62.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Well my friend finished up his AndroHard and AndroLean cycle and just got his post cycle bloodwork results back. He had 3 tests done

    Baseline Pre-Cycle Bloodwork - Everything fine
    Mid-Way Cycle Bloodwork - Everything perfect, cholesterol improved (I thought this was pretty cool, taking roids and improving cholesterol lol)

    Post-Cycle Bloodwork - LDL = 166

    He said his doctor told him if he was 10 years older he'd be prescribed cholesterol medication. What I find really weird is the flip flop of the cycle improving cholesterol and then making it worse? What do you guys think.

    PS - I am trying to get him to either send me the results or post them up himself.
    you say cholesterol improved mid cycle... you mean total cholesterol went down (which actually isnt always an improvement), or LDL went down, or HDL went up?
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  10. Advanced Member
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    6739
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    26.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    you say cholesterol improved mid cycle... you mean total cholesterol went down (which actually isnt always an improvement), or LDL went down, or HDL went up?
    Sorry I can't answer exactly, friend didn't specify. I'll try and get more details tomorrow.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,580
    Rep Power
    1215363
    Level
    93
    Lv. Percent
    68.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Any updates on numbers?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  12. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,987
    Rep Power
    123689
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    42.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Any updates on numbers?
    This.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 02:00 AM
  2. My blood test resuls (updated with last, interesting values)
    By MacWanted in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 01:27 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 11:26 PM
  4. hCG: blood test & cholesterol
    By OldGator in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 05:25 AM
  5. got a blood test done, i have high cholesterol?
    By sushibug in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-19-2003, 01:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in