Interesting AH/AL Blood Test Cholesterol Results

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Well my friend finished up his AndroHard and AndroLean cycle and just got his post cycle bloodwork results back. He had 3 tests done

Baseline Pre-Cycle Bloodwork - Everything fine
Mid-Way Cycle Bloodwork - Everything perfect, cholesterol improved (I thought this was pretty cool, taking roids and improving cholesterol lol)

Post-Cycle Bloodwork - LDL = 166

He said his doctor told him if he was 10 years older he'd be prescribed cholesterol medication. What I find really weird is the flip flop of the cycle improving cholesterol and then making it worse? What do you guys think.

PS - I am trying to get him to either send me the results or post them up himself.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
What was your HDL?
Don't know, he didn't tell me. Like I said, i'm going to ask him to either send me all 3 of his bloodtests (if he can) or if he can just read the values off to me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever the number is, the readings are still interesting.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
My thoughts exactly. I really hope I can get all 3 full bloods from him.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So basically, mid way through cycle lipids improved, then after pct LDL shotup? That's pretty crazy. Correct me if I'm wrong, perhaps I misinterpreted.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
So basically, mid way through cycle lipids improved, then after pct LDL shotup? That's pretty crazy. Correct me if I'm wrong, perhaps I misinterpreted.
Correct except for it wasn't after PCT, it was right after he stopped taking AH/AL and started taking the TRS for PCT. So this was taken right at the beginning of PCT.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct except for it wasn't after PCT, it was right after he stopped taking AH/AL and started taking the TRS for PCT. So this was taken right at the beginning of PCT.
Hmm. I wonder if diet contributed to this. Though he was on AH/AL, so probably eating very clean.

I'll be waiting on the 3 bloods, should be interesting.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Well my friend finished up his AndroHard and AndroLean cycle and just got his post cycle bloodwork results back. He had 3 tests done

Baseline Pre-Cycle Bloodwork - Everything fine
Mid-Way Cycle Bloodwork - Everything perfect, cholesterol improved (I thought this was pretty cool, taking roids and improving cholesterol lol)

Post-Cycle Bloodwork - LDL = 166

He said his doctor told him if he was 10 years older he'd be prescribed cholesterol medication. What I find really weird is the flip flop of the cycle improving cholesterol and then making it worse? What do you guys think.

PS - I am trying to get him to either send me the results or post them up himself.
you say cholesterol improved mid cycle... you mean total cholesterol went down (which actually isnt always an improvement), or LDL went down, or HDL went up?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
you say cholesterol improved mid cycle... you mean total cholesterol went down (which actually isnt always an improvement), or LDL went down, or HDL went up?
Sorry I can't answer exactly, friend didn't specify. I'll try and get more details tomorrow.