final help

shady

Awards
i will be makeing my order when the clock strikes 12 . i am going to get t1 . all i want to do is a 4 on and 4 off . with 2ml aplied twice a day i should have 8ml left over i believe . i will also be geting it with dmso . i already have my 6-oxo for post cycle . i want to make sure i have everything i need for both of my cycles . if you have anything to add to this please do so and give how much i need and when to take it so i can get everything in order . thanks , shady

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
what other supps are you going to use?

shady

Awards
i take a muti and 3g of flax in the morning befor my first meal
i take 4 liver tabs after every meal
i take a muti and 3g of flax befor my last meal
i also have zma to take post cycle with my 6-oxo . or should i take it all the time ?
other than that i just eat and take my protien shakes .

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
go for ZMA all the way through...

other than that, looks good shady....

HIT IT!!!

shady

Awards
go for ZMA all the way through...

other than that, looks good shady....

HIT IT!!!
thanks quick draw . i thought i had it figured out but i wanted to make sure . it's better to get all the sh1t together befor i start then be worried about it wile on my cycle . again thanks lifegaurd .

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah , only 4 more hours .:D
damn, dude...you're more anxious to start then I am... and I have ALL my suff right now!

shady

Awards

damn, dude...you're more anxious to start then I am... and I have ALL my suff right now!
your damn right . i have been waiting sense the sight opened . and i mean the 1st sight . and i am glad to see bdc has got everything to gether . and i would like to thank him for givring us this option to buy his product and for giveing all of you a place to spread your knowledge .:D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
giveing all of you a place to spread your knowledge .:D

I don't have knowledge...

...I know a lot of random **** that has to do with anything Bodybuilding related

:cool:

BrKonman

Awards
Maybe I missed something, I thought BDC is taking orders on the 25th... which is more than 4 hours away.... fill me in kindly? :)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I missed something, I thought BDC is taking orders on the 25th... which is more than 4 hours away.... fill me in kindly? :)

OH ****!!

SHADY!!! check the calendar it says the 25th:eek: :eek:

ooohhh ****, that sucks bro!:(

BrKonman

Awards
Hope I didn't burst anyone's bubble. :( And don't worry Shady, I'm as psyched as you. On the 25th, the order goes in. *pant pant* *drroooolll*

Heh, my last cycle of 1-t was so much fun, I never wanted to stop. Damnit, I found another addictive substance. Ah well, add it to the list. ;)

shady

Awards
yeah i got a little to excited , my bad but then my watch says it's the 24th . i guess i for got it just turned the 24th . damnit now i have one whole day to wait .:mad:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You seriously may want to get some 4-ad or even go with the t1-pro. The lethargy is trully killer. I wiould never do 1-test without 4-ad.... But to each his own. Hope that helps. Talk to ya

Sean

Awards
I've done 1-test without 4-ad, but only at low doses, and the lethargy (maybe I'm just more susceptible to it than others; I wouldn't know) was so bad I had trouble staying awake in class (when I was TEACHING!). I never did 1-test alone since then.

skazzel

Awards
Bump for the no 1-test without 4ad. Depending on your goals, you may want to add some 1,4 andro, or 5AA. If going for lean gains / strength the 5AA would be a great addition. If going for bulk size, the 1,4 andro will boost your appetite considerably.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
.....The lethargy is trully killer...
I didn't have any problems with lethargy using 1-test only after about my 4th cycle. Although during the first three cycles the lethargy was severe. I don't know if it was that I changed gels or I just developed some type of immunity to 1-test :eek:

I would also recomend some type of pre and post workout drink with a 50% mix of fast digesting proteins and 50% mix of high GI carbohydrates. All of those new muscles you will be building will require protein and glucose for repair as well as insulin to drive the glucose into the cells.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established

I didn't have any problems with lethargy using 1-test only after about my 4th cycle. Although during the first three cycles the lethargy was severe. I don't know if it was that I changed gels or I just developed some type of immunity to 1-test :eek:

Immunity!!!.. Did you find the 1st 3 cycles you gained more weight than the 4th??? talk to ya

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Immunity!!!.. Did you find the 1st 3 cycles you gained more weight than the 4th??? talk to ya
Not really. As a matter of fact, I had to take a couple of months off from 1-test in May for Knee Surgery. I was back in the gym two weeks after the surgery, having lost about 12 lbs. I worked out hard for a month and gained back about 2-3 lbs. I then started my first 1-test cycle (since the surgery) using 1fast's 1-test and Avant's PH gel. I gained back about 11 lbs of muscle in two weeks with no sign of lethargy during the cycle (I posted the results on bb.com).

I have read that those who are taking oral 1-test have also experienced lethargy. Thus, could something in the gel be counteracting the lethargy normally assocaited with the 1-test?

shady

Awards
You seriously may want to get some 4-ad or even go with the t1-pro. The lethargy is trully killer. I wiould never do 1-test without 4-ad.... But to each his own. Hope that helps. Talk to ya
i thought the t1 comes with 10g 4ad and 5g test . i thought that would be enough 4ad or am i wrong ? and i am not looking for real lean muscle sense i am 6'3 175 now . i keep loseing weight but i am getting stronger . i started at 205 about a year ago and i am twice as strong and 30#'s lighter .

shady

Awards
ttt , sorry i had to . and oh look up at other post .

shady

Awards
i just placed my order . :D yall were saying i needed more 4ad but i think yall forgot that the t1 comes with 10g of 4ad and 5g of test . so i think this is all i need . but please tell me if i'm wrong .

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
i just placed my order . :D yall were saying i needed more 4ad but i think yall forgot that the t1 comes with 10g of 4ad and 5g of test . so i think this is all i need . but please tell me if i'm wrong .
I'm doin 5g 4-AD also...

It's all good:D:D:D:D:D:D