First PH cycle recommendations

1. New Member
    Answers

First PH cycle recommendations

I'm looking for something for fairly lean mass gains . I'm 20 years old , 5'10 175lbs and have been working out for a few years .My main concern is side affects , so the milder the better . Heres a picture of me at 183lbs in April . http://mywebpage.netscape.com/GoTtAg...ASH/front1.jpg I injured my shoulder in May , and I can finally lift heavy now without any shoulder pain so I would like to add some mass while staying as lean as possible .
    Thanks in advance ,
    Kawi636

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like you have a good start without any anabolics. Many people recommend waiting until you are 21-23 before doing a cycle. I suggest you read into this and make your own decision from there.

I'd recommend a 4AD/19 Nor or a 4AD/1test for a first time stack. The sides are pretty typical of most mild PH stacks..little bit of bloating, oily skin/acne et cetera.

With your shoulder I'd lean towards a 4AD/19Nor as this made my joints feel pretty good while on. I gained about 12 pounds total from this kind of cycle. Be warned that 19 Nor can really kill your libido while on it.

There should be numerous threads available on either of these stack options.

3. New Member
    Answers

Thanks. So if I were to take S1+ , 10 pumps per day ( total of 200mg 1test , 300mg 4AD ) for 4 weeks , is that enough or should the length of cycle and dosages both be upped ? Also , is 4 weeks Nolva pct the standard regardless of cycle length ?

•   

4. Board Supporter
    Answers

If you do the S1 no need to up the dosage or length.

The 4 weeks nolva is standard up to a point (8weeks+ or with something really strong you need HCG, etc). But 4 weeks, yes.
    Last edited by cr4ytonic; 07-22-2004 at 02:09 PM. Reason: spelling

5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

4 weeks Nolva in decending doses should be plenty.

Dosage for s1 looks fine. If its your first cycle you can probably get away with fewer pumps. Either way should be a productive cycle for you if your diet is in order.

Good luck.

6. New Member
    Answers

I am kinda in the same situation as you, I hurt my back in March and I got back in the gym about 6 weeks ago... I am not back to full strenght (pre-injury) yet, but that's when I plan on doing my first 1-test/4-ad cycle. I just decided it would be best to wait until I either got all my strenght back or "hit the wall". I figure this would yield the best gains, could be wrong though.

Just my $.02

7. New Member
    Answers

So much for starting a cycle , I broke 2 bones in my leg yesterday (near my ankle , fibula and tibia I think ) ! This sucks .

8. Registered User
    Answers

Sorry:

Sorry 'bout your luck dude. We've all got scars. Focus on what you can work on and don't let the rest get you down. I'd recomend some amino acids. They should help you preserve some size, ego, etc.

Good luck with recocery.
    M
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

9. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kawi636
    So much for starting a cycle , I broke 2 bones in my leg yesterday (near my ankle , fibula and tibia I think ) ! This sucks .
    Damn, that does suck man. I don't know what I'd do if I could only work upper body and not train the wheels.

I guess I should just ask the guys at my gym who do curls in the squat rack.

10. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JasonL
    Damn, that does suck man. I don't know what I'd do if I could only work upper body and not train the wheels.

I guess I should just ask the guys at my gym who do curls in the squat rack.
    I'm gonna try to do some upper body stuff at home , I only have bench and some dumbells though so theres only so much I can do . Maybe in a few weeks I'll try getting to the gym once I can move around better .

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry to hear about your injury friend. Hang in there and recouperate. Lifting and cycles will still be around when you're better.

As others suggested, keep your cal intake high, if you put on a little fat(depending on how prone to fat gain you are) it's better than loosing muscle IMO.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recommendations to supp first PH cycle
    By guyr62 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 06:13 PM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-10-2008, 01:27 PM
  3. First PH Cycle.....S1+ or T1 Pro ?
    By enkri in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 04:02 PM