Nolva Question (Color of Liquid)

darius

I got my liquid Nolva from m5research.com and the liquid looks very clear. I remember the last one I got from their company, before the research chems went to m5research, was a orangish liquid. Should the new one be ok being clear? Just wanted to make sure I didn't get a "bad" one or anything before I start my research. Maybe the orangish liquid one I got had a flavor because it honestly didn't taste too bad, just really strong aftertaste. If the clear one tastes worse, what should I down it with or how should I take it lol so I don't throw up?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It is just properly disolved in the solution, it is ok (even better) clear.

Squirt it in your mouth, swallow, chase with some O.J.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I stopped putting flavoring in them, bcause we all know they are not to be consumed. Everything else is exactly the same.

darius

I stopped putting flavoring in them, bcause we all know they are not to be consumed. Everything else is exactly the same.
I just want the best for my lab rats. Wanted to make sure they could down it alright without too much difficulty. lol
Thanks.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
The only reason for a difference in color is like Custom said flavoring added or different solvents used. Your good to go bro.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
SDPonce63 Supplements 3
Honey Supplements 32
buttersstoch Anabolics 8