What's the next PH/PS to hit the market

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know what the next PH/PS is that will hit the market? I keep hearing that Sledge has a couple, but I don't think he's revealed them yet.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
If there are some things that are possible "post ban" releases, let's not mention them here. The jack-asses in DC don't need our help. :)

As for pre-ban stuff....let's hear the possibilities, however short the enjoyment may be.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
nsruffryder34 nad I are playing around with a few ideas. They sound pretty exciting...I will release soem more info when I have the samples tested.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
If there are some things that are possible "post ban" releases, let's not mention them here. The jack-asses in DC don't need our help. :)

As for pre-ban stuff....let's hear the possibilities, however short the enjoyment may be.
Yeah, that's a good point. Just got curious.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have 3 in the works right now. Superbol which I should have seome betas version of in about 2 weeks. Another that will work great in a trans, that I am just starting to play around with and one other that will be really just for the hardcore. The hardcore compound, i hope to have ready first but the samples of Superbol are moving along fast so its a toss up right now.

My focus is on mass or bulking compounds, i think with MD, M5AA and M4OHN i have covered the lean bulkers, so time for some new stuff.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Good thinking, that's a great direction to take since the lean mass/cutter market is practically saturated plus I'm heading back into bulking season so I have selfish motivations for encouraging you.:)

darius

Haha I know it's probably impossible.. but make a good bulker that has the sides of m4ohn and you'll be a millionaire.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Superbowl...

Not one for understatement are you sledge ;)

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I have 3 in the works right now. Superbol which I should have seome betas version of in about 2 weeks. Another that will work great in a trans, that I am just starting to play around with and one other that will be really just for the hardcore. The hardcore compound, i hope to have ready first but the samples of Superbol are moving along fast so its a toss up right now.

My focus is on mass or bulking compounds, i think with MD, M5AA and M4OHN i have covered the lean bulkers, so time for some new stuff.
So these are for the pre-ban days?

Lich

Banned
Awards
I like what im seeing from Designer, most likelly it is for the pre-ban days, cause im figuring they to will be schedualed afterwards. Besides that I think few companies are putting a whole lot out right now. =(

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established

Sledge you are the ****! Seeing as how i only bulk and will only bulk for the next few years im going to get my stock up on coming here pretty soon and i cant wait for the superbol and the "hardcore" drug even if im not hardcore ill take that stuff.
Dick

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats the chances of anything thats stronger then M1T???

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sign me up for the hardcore! I'm one of the 30mg a day M1T users. :D

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Bio you are closer then you think. I am not going to post about anything being better, stronger or the next M1T. Ill let everyone else make their own comparisons or decisions.
But bulking is what I am focused on right now, so that is where these are all going.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to it... Sledge, how do you go about picking beta testers?

/karp

LIFT2beHUGE

Awards
Bio you are closer then you think. I am not going to post about anything being better, stronger or the next M1T. Ill let everyone else make their own comparisons or decisions.
But bulking is what I am focused on right now, so that is where these are all going.
any expected date?

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Something that is better than m1t may be out soon.... we wil have to see how testing goes...

PastorofMuppets

Awards
An M1T like product without the sides would be a goldmine.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Yes it would be, but i wont make any type of comparison, its not worth the headaches.
I am shooting for early Aug., I try to choose testers based on age, exp. level, if they can get bloodwork or not. I try to get a broad spectrum of testers to i get a good idea of what will work and what wont.
I now these new ones will be good, its just how good.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like we'll have something new to try soon. Thanks for the responses.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Custom, Sledge, NSRUFF,

Stop it you dirty dirty teases!

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
hardcore, now we speak my language, bulkers , superbol,bring it on bro's,i doudle dog dare ya.tehetehe. now i just hope to be finmished my time betwn cycles by then ,"dammit". !

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
While doing 3 cycles of m1t ( 2,2,4) I got NO sides at all and my bench went from 290-440...all other lifts went up pretty drasticly..the only thing is I dont think i gained the weight i wanted to gain and my diet was great.I would love to see something that would help me gain more.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any need for testing, I'm your ginny-pig!! :thumbsup:

I know I spelled Guinea wrong, but I am half Italian.. ;)

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Sledge, hows it coming on your oral 7keto and new PCT products? Are they put on the backburner till the ban hits (I would assume so)?

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
While doing 3 cycles of m1t ( 2,2,4) I got NO sides at all and my bench went from 290-440...all other lifts went up pretty drasticly..the only thing is I dont think i gained the weight i wanted to gain and my diet was great.I would love to see something that would help me gain more.

I call bullshit!

keith1569

Awards
lol ahh and this is how good ole forum drama starts somebody posting some crazy thing without thinkin....good ole forums :) definately fun to read

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
my bench went from 90 to 680lbs during the first week of M1T... solid ****!

parapete

Awards
Yeah Sledge, i would love to be a tester as well. I have been around a lot of the big boards for 3-4 years now and am a wheelchair bodybuilder. I can send you stats, etc. if you are interested. Previous exp. includes 1+, super 1+, and m1t.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Sledge, i would love to be a tester as well. I have been around a lot of the big boards for 3-4 years now and am a wheelchair bodybuilder. I can send you stats, etc. if you are interested. Previous exp. includes 1+, super 1+, and m1t.
You plan to show up to the NPC in September this time, big guy? ;)

parapete

Awards
Is the date set? I will come down, not sure if i would want to be on stage hahaha. Then again, i would be only one in my class ;-)

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha hey beleive what you want man or head down to my gym but like i said something that would make me gain more weight would be great!

Lich

Banned
Awards
Agreed with above. Although m1t does tend to work "wonders" going from 290-440 isnt that quick and easy, no matter what ur using.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established

Oh man. That's more exciting than Christmas.