What's the next PH/PS to hit the market

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. lol ahh and this is how good ole forum drama starts somebody posting some crazy thing without thinkin....good ole forums :-) definately fun to read

2. Quote Originally Posted by Juiceman
    I call bull****!
    Is there a no flaming rule on this board?
    •   

3. Wink

my bench went from 90 to 680lbs during the first week of M1T... solid ****!

4. Yeah Sledge, i would love to be a tester as well. I have been around a lot of the big boards for 3-4 years now and am a wheelchair bodybuilder. I can send you stats, etc. if you are interested. Previous exp. includes 1+, super 1+, and m1t.

5. Quote Originally Posted by parapete
    Yeah Sledge, i would love to be a tester as well. I have been around a lot of the big boards for 3-4 years now and am a wheelchair bodybuilder. I can send you stats, etc. if you are interested. Previous exp. includes 1+, super 1+, and m1t.
    You plan to show up to the NPC in September this time, big guy?

6. Is the date set? I will come down, not sure if i would want to be on stage hahaha. Then again, i would be only one in my class ;-)

7. haha hey beleive what you want man or head down to my gym but like i said something that would make me gain more weight would be great!

8. Agreed with above. Although m1t does tend to work "wonders" going from 290-440 isnt that quick and easy, no matter what ur using.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I have 3 in the works right now. Superbol which I should have seome betas version of in about 2 weeks. Another that will work great in a trans, that I am just starting to play around with and one other that will be really just for the hardcore. The hardcore compound, i hope to have ready first but the samples of Superbol are moving along fast so its a toss up right now.

My focus is on mass or bulking compounds, i think with MD, M5AA and M4OHN i have covered the lean bulkers, so time for some new stuff.
    Oh man. That's more exciting than Christmas.

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is the next best thing to steriods?
    By prov1mitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 09:49 AM
  2. Best PH/PS to Run With Cytomel?
    By Brodus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 10:35 AM
  3. What's in your PH/PS bunker?
    By handzilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 03:35 PM
  4. PH/PS to AAS Similarities