What's the next PH/PS to hit the market

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. lol ahh and this is how good ole forum drama starts somebody posting some crazy thing without thinkin....good ole forums :-) definately fun to read

2. Quote Originally Posted by Juiceman
    I call bull****!
    Is there a no flaming rule on this board?
    •   

3. Wink

my bench went from 90 to 680lbs during the first week of M1T... solid ****!

4. Yeah Sledge, i would love to be a tester as well. I have been around a lot of the big boards for 3-4 years now and am a wheelchair bodybuilder. I can send you stats, etc. if you are interested. Previous exp. includes 1+, super 1+, and m1t.

5. Quote Originally Posted by parapete
    Yeah Sledge, i would love to be a tester as well. I have been around a lot of the big boards for 3-4 years now and am a wheelchair bodybuilder. I can send you stats, etc. if you are interested. Previous exp. includes 1+, super 1+, and m1t.
    You plan to show up to the NPC in September this time, big guy?
    •   

6. Is the date set? I will come down, not sure if i would want to be on stage hahaha. Then again, i would be only one in my class ;-)

7. haha hey beleive what you want man or head down to my gym but like i said something that would make me gain more weight would be great!

8. Agreed with above. Although m1t does tend to work "wonders" going from 290-440 isnt that quick and easy, no matter what ur using.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I have 3 in the works right now. Superbol which I should have seome betas version of in about 2 weeks. Another that will work great in a trans, that I am just starting to play around with and one other that will be really just for the hardcore. The hardcore compound, i hope to have ready first but the samples of Superbol are moving along fast so its a toss up right now.

My focus is on mass or bulking compounds, i think with MD, M5AA and M4OHN i have covered the lean bulkers, so time for some new stuff.
    Oh man. That's more exciting than Christmas.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is the next best thing to steriods?
    By prov1mitch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 09:49 AM
  2. Best PH/PS to Run With Cytomel?
    By Brodus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-09-2004, 10:35 AM
  3. What's in your PH/PS bunker?
    By handzilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 03:35 PM
  4. PH/PS to AAS Similarities