H.R.T.........Interesting...

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been doing my homework...I do not use Gear,pro-hormones ect,but at my age (45) im producing 35 to 40% less testosterone and HGH than in my twenties...

I ask myself, why am I bigger now than ever before,that has got me wondering....Im considering some sort of H.R.T all I want is what I had at the age of 20 if that is possible...Some of these doctors are using test-creams and andro..Could I somehow take for example M-1-T just to boost my test levels to that of when I was 20...is this possible using the current crop of pro-hormones,and how would it be cycled to minimize side effects.....But I have good size now...quite the delima...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
MM, I would talk to you doctor..
see if he might can help you out with HRT or TRT.. now Swale from CEM and www.allthingsmale.com might be able to help also

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
MM check out allthingsmale and see what you think..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
According L. Rea steady declines in test are only seen in sedentary males. He claims those of us who maintian a steady course of diet and excercise throughout our 20s-30s-40s-50s are far less likely to experience the steep drops in test that are so often reported. This would obviously only apply to non-AAS users.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Madman, how do you know you're producing that much less? Did you also get proper testing for that?

According L. Rea steady declines in test are only seen in sedentary males. He claims those of us who maintian a steady course of diet and excercise throughout our 20s-30s-40s-50s are far less likely to experience the steep drops in test that are so often reported. This would obviously only apply to non-AAS users.

I think its true that the drops will not be as huge.

The whole 50% drop thing might be overstated by pharm corps looking to create another HRT market.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Madman, how do you know you're producing that much less? Did you also get proper testing for that?

I think its true that the drops will not be as huge.

The whole 50% drop thing might be overstated by pharm corps looking to create another HRT market.

I have not had my levels checked,im basing that information from what I read..Im sure training and dieting the way I do im stimulating as much as possible...But the amazing thing my size right now is bigger than ever...So I guess I might as well leave thing's alone if they aint broke.... :hammer:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
That is true but you will still see a drop in your levels.. and I think you would feel it to a degree.. especially if you had normally high levels of test anyway..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have not had my levels checked,im basing that information from what I read..Im sure training and dieting the way I do im stimulating as much as possible...But the amazing thing my size right now is bigger than ever...So I guess I might as well leave thing's alone if they aint broke.... :hammer:

Just lookin at you I'd agree. Don't muck around since it looks like you've been blessed in the hormone/receptor department.

HRT can wait till you're 60.

and yeah, m1T is suicide for test production.