cant decide on a PH or just test e cycle? what would u recomend for lean gains?

nickvtec1

Awards
Ok so I've been doing a lot of research and cant decide on if I should do a PH cycle or if I should just do a test e cycle. The thing I like about the PH is I can buy it and have it with no legal repercussions BUT here is the problem...
I'm looking to cut up for summer but I would like to make some gains as well not sure if its possible to cut and gain at the same time.

So I guess my question would be is it possible to cut and gain at the same time and by gain I don't like 50505694 pounds lol I don't wanna look like Arnold, just cut up and get a little bigger and stronger. So I guess what would yo guys recommend for my goal? a test cycle or a PH cycle? I'm kinda leaning to the PH cycle because of availability and legality so what PH cycle/ stack would you recommend for this? I've been looking into ANDROlean stacked with ANDROhard but that's over $200.00 just for that cycle not including cycle assist or any of my PCT's or protein or anything else like that. I've also heard a lot about Hdrol. Now I'm not one to cheap out just to save a couple extra $$ So if I have to shell out a few extra dollars to get the results I want I'm happy for it I'm also looking to remain as healthy and balanced with the minimum amount of sides if possible so please keep that in mind when recommending something =)

THANKS GUYS! :yup:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you can run a test e/ c cycle + ancilliares and pct for cheaper than you and do the andro seriers stuff, jus sayin

and youre not gonna look like arnold

cut and gain yeah on anabolics and after youre gonna suffer on both departments. whats your bf?

id jus say test e/c 1-12 500mgs
adex .5mg eod if needed
clomi 50mgs x 4 weeks for pct

pretty simple

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
lol Look like Arnold off of test-e and/or a PH? lol You won't have to worry about that! lol

nickvtec1

Awards
you can run a test e/ c cycle + ancilliares and pct for cheaper than you and do the andro seriers stuff, jus sayin

and youre not gonna look like arnold

cut and gain yeah on anabolics and after youre gonna suffer on both departments. whats your bf?

id jus say test e/c 1-12 500mgs
adex .5mg eod if needed
clomi 50mgs x 4 weeks for pct

pretty simple
I don't casually know my bf as of right now but its not where i want it i know that lol I'm 6'2'' about 200lbs and not the biggest guy I recently lost a lot of fat and started cutting up but I'm looking for the extra bit and gains at the same time. I honestly more interested in the test cycle its just unenviable to me that's almost the exact cycle me and another guy were talking about so I'm interested in it and seems pretty good this would help me cut good and possibly get gains? thanks for helping me out here.

soxfan1

Awards
Would a cycle of test help you maintain or gain muscle? What do you think, man? Not tryin to be a ****.. The answer is obvious. You should probably avoid anabolics altogether and just diet properly, but if you have access.. just go with the test. Thats the route I would go, and your obviously going with one of the two at this point.

nickvtec1

Awards
Would a cycle of test help you maintain or gain muscle? What do you think, man? Not tryin to be a ****.. The answer is obvious. You should probably avoid anabolics altogether and just diet properly, but if you have access.. just go with the test. Thats the route I would go, and your obviously going with one of the two at this point.
Yes sir Im new at this so forgive any ignorant questions or comments I may have left I have learned so much and honestly haven't stopping thinking or researching lately and I decided to go with a test cycle and have come up with a cycle a pct and everything I need now. My research is far from over knowledge is power =)