brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
in all honestly bro inhibit e is the best and cheapest ive seen and used

oze

oze

Awards
Erase is best, dude. Great product. I'm sure it can be found somewhere?

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
the AI will be used on cycle, not for pct. I think i might order some aromasin if i have the extra cash and use it for pct.

My cycle is a D-zine & M-LMG stacl/bridge. Will be using torem for pct along with Animal M-Stak and DAA.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
If you must have Erase, A1supplements has it in stock.

Free Test or Traizole for NP choices.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
heres how i pct with all my cycles and it awesomely helps keep my gains

100/100/50/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-2)

25mg/25mg/12.5mg/12.5mg Aromasin (25mg daily for 2 weeks, 12.5mg daily in weeks 3- 4)

3g Vit C every day split in 3 doses (1000mgs 3x day ) Vit c for cortisol control

10g creatine daily
Alright awesome man, thanks for the help. My PCT will look like this:

Torem 120/90/90/60
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5
DAA 4g/day
L-Dopa 500mg/day
Vit C 3g/day
Kre-Alaklyn 3g/day
M-Stak

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
yeah me too.. im probably gonna give it a shot also..lots of peeps said after using it they now wont use anthing but torem.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Torem is the best serm hands down, I like adding in trans resveratrol at week 3 of pct with it as well.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
hey are you doing a ph that doesnt aromatize like sd ...if so then an AI isnt necassary..using an ai with a non-aromatized ph like mdrol can cause delayed gyno..sorry about suggesting the aromasin..it is only used for ph that armoatize or for test cycles because test will aromatize..sorry i got caught up posting to someone about a test cycle and didnt realize what you were taking. ph's that dont convert to estrogen there is no need to use an AI..i believe that they already surpress estrogen and using an AI will lower estrogen even more hence making it come back and spike really high when your pct is finished and could caused delayed gyno.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Delayed gyno shouldn't be a worry if you know what you're doing. After he drops the AI and the ph, then that's when to run pct and possibly an AI post pct to help with rebound. I'm on letro and Epi right now to get rid of some gyno. As soon as I finish I will start nolva at 20/20/10/10 and maybe some aromasin at 0/12.5/6/6/6 and that should make delayed gyno not an issue.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
Delayed gyno shouldn't be a worry if you know what you're doing. After he drops the AI and the ph, then that's when to run pct and possibly an AI post pct to help with rebound. I'm on letro and Epi right now to get rid of some gyno. As soon as I finish I will start nolva at 20/20/10/10 and maybe some aromasin at 0/12.5/6/6/6 and that should make delayed gyno not an issue.

yeah using an AI at a very small dosage and tapering down doesnt seem to hurt..using the nolva after using the letro is standard protocol when reversing gyno..u may not have to use the aromasin but having it on hand is always a good thing

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
Ya definitely have it on hand. My gyno is also prolactin induced from lmg and superdrol. So if letro and nolva doesn't work then I might try prami/letro or prami/nolva..any thoughts?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also are there any good ones at the vitamin shoppe, etc?

Not looking for ATD products as well.
Hear everyone talk about Erase but its not in stores, and nutra is out of stock.
forma stanzol is a great otc ai that I feel is very effective.