a little confused by pct's

nickvtec1

Awards
Hello everyone I've recently been doing some research and learned a lot from this site and will continue to.

I'm planning on starting my first cycle of PH's sometime in the near future but wanna be sure I have everything in check first. PCT's confuse the hell out of me so I'm looking for help from people who are more knowledgeable and have experience.

From what I've been looking into it seems I'm going to go with ANDROlean+ANDROhard stack.

But I'm having trouble with what PCT's to use.

ON CYCLE:
1.)ANDROlean
2.)ANDROhard
3.)cycle assist
4.)universal animal pak
5.)xtend or recoverpro
6.)powerchews bcaa's (for at work and school)
7.)protien (whey during the day, casein at night)

OFF CYCLE:
1.)post cycle support
2.)Hawthorne berry
3.)nolva
4.)universal ZMA
5.)PP test recovery stack
6.)universal animal pak
7.)xtend or recoverpro
8.)powerchews bcaa's (for at work and school)
9.)protien (whey during the day casien at night)

I also have a big bottle of glutamine and creatine not sure if or when to take those when a cycle or pct is involved.

Basically I'm wondering if I've gone overboard or missing anything or should not use some of these products I'm all ears, knowledge is power.

Also if you recommend any other PH's instead of these my goal is mainly to cut the hell up and from what I've read this PH stack has people cutting up but also making some gains with minimal sides and that's exactly what I'm looking for.

SO PLEASE leave your comments tell me what I'm missing or should take out or other products you recommend and so on.

THANKS =)

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ some people dont like using clomid because it can cause blurry vision and emotional issues.. if you like then use nolva or torem.. then follow the rest.

nickvtec1

Awards
So all I need is clomid or nolva/ vitamin c/ and aromasn? I just wanna be a carefull and stay ass balanced and healthy as possible guess that's why I overkilled my first guess. I just don't wanna mess anything up I see guys asking about pct's 4 days before they start their pct cycle I wanna have all my ducks in a row an everything I need on hand before I start, better safe then sorry.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
yep and use the cycle assist/support also... like you metioned above.. because if you go with nolva its much more toxic then clomid or torem... i would use torem.

nickvtec1

Awards
yep and use the cycle assist/support also... like you metioned above.. because if you go with nolva its much more toxic then clomid or torem... i would use torem.
Awesome so cycle assist while on the cycle and cycle support and clomid or torem wile in pct?

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
Awesome so cycle assist while on the cycle and cycle support and clomid or torem wile in pct?
yeah when you do pct and using a serm all you need is liver support..something like liv 52..its cheap... you wont need all that other stuff thats in the cycle assist that you use while on cycle that helps keep the sides down that you get from the PH. this way you save money and save some of the cycle assist for another ph cycle.

nickvtec1

Awards
dont forget to use aromasin in conjuction with either the clomid or torem... serms only mask high estrogen and keep it from binding they dont do nothing to reduce it..using a serm only can cause you to have gyno rebound.
Ok so cycle assist while on the cycle, and aromasin and clomid (or torem) while in pct and should be good with no problems and get back to normal ok? I see a lot of guys using like 10 products for their pct that's why I'm asking better safe then sorry =) thanks for the help

nickvtec1

Awards
Aromasin will raise your testosterone levels by about 60%, and also help out your free to bound testosterone ratio by lowering levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), by about 20% (12)…SHBG is that nasty enzyme that binds to testosterone and renders it useless for building muscle.
Wow thanks for all the help you have really cleared up a lot of issues I was having and helped me out tremendously! I have one more question at this point in time if I have any more I'll definitely ask. My only other question at this point would be the pct's that we just came up with can I take with any PH supplements I decide to cycle?

nickvtec1

Awards
this is a pct that one would use when taking real AAS..it can be used for ph's also ..i use it for when i do my cycles of bridging sd/epi..works great.
Ok gotcha. I really want to do a test cycles but due to availability I wanted something else you know what I mean? What would you recommend then I'm looking to get cut up for summer but make gains at the same time if possible...

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
for cutting i would say h-drol at doses of 50/75/75/75/100/100 not only will you make gains its a fat burner also..h-drol is typically none to lean you out.

nickvtec1

Awards
for cutting i would say h-drol at doses of 50/75/75/75/100/100 not only will you make gains its a fat burner also..h-drol is typically none to lean you out.
That's one I've been considering I've been seeing a lot on it and its decently priced I'll look further into it thanks for the suggestion.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
yep run torem at 120/90/60/30 or the clomid with everything else i listed below.

100/100/50/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-2)

25mg/25mg/12.5mg/12.5mg Aromasin (25mg daily for 2 weeks, 12.5mg daily in weeks 3- 4)

3g Vit C every day split in 3 doses (1000mgs 3x day ) Vit c for cortisol control

10g creatine daily

dont forget some sort of liver support also.
this pct with an AI (AROMASIN) is only for using real AAS,TEST ONLY CYCLES AND PH'S THAT WILL AROMATIZE AND/OR TURN TO ESTROGEN..DO NOT USE AN AI WITH PCT WHEN USING A COMPOUND THAT IS NON-AROMATIZING. USING AN AI FOR PCT WHEN USING A NON-AROMATIZING PH CAN CAUSE THE DREADED DELAYED GYNO.. SORRY FOR ANY WRONG INFO