1st sustanon cycle

01Lightning

Awards
I wanted some input on my sus cycle..I just hit my 2nd week..

I was going to run it for 12 weeks, pin on monday and thursday.

Does 450mg a week suffice enough?

Alot of people tell me 500 is like the minimum you'd want to do, but I figured that 450-500 would be perfect for me since I'm so light.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
450 is fine

youre 145lbs tho according to your stats...

should really learn how to eat and diet cuz youre gonna lose all your gains after its over.

01Lightning

Awards
450 is fine

youre 145lbs tho according to your stats...

should really learn how to eat and diet cuz youre gonna lose all your gains after its over.
naw I'm not as small as you think lol. I'm currently 150, upper body is real big. I'm so light because my legs are small, they don't really grow like my upper body. and I'm also 5'6..

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
450 sust is really like 300 testosterone without all the esters weight.
imo running anything under 500 test/week is a waste because you still get shut down. but you dont gain much at all.
but it is ur first time so take it light, ur also a smaller dude.

01Lightning

Awards
450 sust is really like 300 testosterone without all the esters weight.
imo running anything under 500 test/week is a waste because you still get shut down. but you dont gain much at all.
but it is ur first time so take it light, ur also a smaller dude.
well yeah that's why i figured 450 a week would be fine since i'm so much smaller yakno

01Lightning

Awards
+ i have a bottle of M-LMG and Alpha one and was thinking about throwing those in as well

diesel7

Awards
I just started my first run of test also. Running sustanon at 1 cc a week, 250mg's and 300mg's of eq. And 25 mg's of d bol. We're the same height. But if I were you I would try to at least reach around 165 natural. Then try some juice. Just my opinion.