M4OHT...What is it???
- 07-22-2004, 03:40 AM
- 07-22-2004, 03:41 AM
There was hardly any to begin with. Now the only place you can get it now is teamliferesearch. He charges a zillion dollars for it. Other than that, there is no point looking, it's all long gone.
- 07-22-2004, 11:15 PM
07-23-2004, 03:54 AM
Who is? It isn't. There was some discussion that it would be a perfect "bridging" compound, between cycles, an anabolic which did not effect the HPTA. This notion was shot down, and as a product it never really went anywhere. It is unavailable except via teamliferesearch, and then it is absurdly overpriced. Best substitute is OHT decanoate, which can be found if you look around. There's not much to say about m4oht, and who wants to pay $200+/g to find out?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hellhound in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2005, 02:43 AM
- By OmarJackson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2005, 07:36 PM
- By Bean in forum General ChatReplies: 38Last Post: 02-10-2005, 09:54 PM
- By x_muscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2004, 09:00 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2003, 09:29 PM