SLEDGE KEEPING ME SICK??

njobgen

Awards
stop cycle (sledge) due to sickness or work through it??

i had 6 days left on my dark cycde sledge cycle. i really overtrained on squats and got sick, had a fever for two days and sore throat was getting worse. fever broke but sore thorat is continuing to get worse. went to dr and they said it was viral not strep so no anti-biotics! sounded good to me except its two days later and my throat feels worse, the white spots are almost gone but swalling nails all day is getting old! i backed my sledge down to one dose a day compared to twice daily. is they sledge making this linger longer than is should? should i just end the cycle and start my PCT (cellucor p6 extreme) or will that make things even worse? or should i go back to regular dosing and finish the cycle with 5 days left at twice a day. then go to PCT. my other option is go back and get retested for strep, they did the quick test and i'm wondering how accurate it is.? any info would be appreciated i am driving myself insane contimplating these options

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Sounds like a severe mono case. I got that a couple years back.. Same symptoms.. Sucked ass..

njobgen

Awards
I DON'T THINK ITS MONO, I ACTUALLY FEEL REALLY GOOD NOW, I HAVE TONS OF ENERGY AND ALL MUSCLE ACHES ARE GONE AFTER A 4 DAY REST AND SOME GOOD SLEEP. ITS JUST THIS DAMN SORE THROAT DRIVING ME NUTS! HARD TO EAT AND STAY HYDRATED WHEN THE THOUGHT OF SWALLOWING MAKES ME CRINGE!

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
OK, I AM SORRY I WAS TRYING TO BE HELPFUL. NO NEED TO GET PISSY.

but srsly when I had mono I had the same sh!t you're describing happen. My throat was sore as hell, and eventually it swelled up so I couldn't eat and could barely drink water. Docs gave me pregnazone and it helped out a ton.

njobgen

Awards
sorry wasn't getting pissy, didn't notice caps on

njobgen

Awards
revisited DR today, and they checked for strep again which was still negative, then they checked mono, which was also negative, they definatly believed they was some sort of infection or virus so they prescribed my cephalexin (antibiotic)and prednisone ( a steroid to fight the inflammation of my glands and tonsils) so with 5 days left on my cycle do i keep on the PH or just stop now and start my PCT.

Last edited: