Cutting roids

lorden24

Awards
I've tried doing my own research but I swear every where I look I end up reading more about Oxy mother fuc*ing elite....That said, I did come across Clenbuterol, better known as clen. It seems to be pretty amazing...causing fat loss and muscle growth at the same time.

Has anyone used clen before on a cut? If so, judged from no-clen cuts, how much of a difference does clen make?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
well, first, clen is not a steroid. so be sure to know that, and also yes, clen does make a big difference as long as you have your diet and cardio in check

lorden24

Awards
well, first, clen is not a steroid. so be sure to know that, and also yes, clen does make a big difference as long as you have your diet and cardio in check[/QUOTE

of course have that in order always when cutting, the lowest i've gotten without the help of anything is 7% body fat. as for clen, how much of a difference would you say? will you see the fat shedding at a much faster rate, and is this rate so significant that it would cut as much of a week or two of a planned cut (cutting the time meaning you reach your cutting goal sooner)

mball52

Awards
  • Established
well dont expect it to be a miracle worker, its not dnp or nothing. haha. but im not sure why you would wanna get below 7 percent.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to do a lot more research since you had 2 major things wrong in your opening post. As already said, it is not a steroid. Also, it is not going to cause any muscle growth unless you are a horse.

The attenuation rate to clen is so high that using it as a backbone for a cut is pointless. Maybe as a plateau breaker, but certainly not as one of the cornerstones of a cut.

lorden24

Awards
well dont expect it to be a miracle worker, its not dnp or nothing. haha. but im not sure why you would wanna get below 7 percent.
you misunderstood man, I was saying that I have cut that low just to back up that I'm not some fat guy looking for something to do it all for me. And I'm not looking to get below 7%, just looking for something to help me lean out to it again at a good rate. that said, on clen, I'm really just trying to find out if it's even that helpful, or could I achieve the same results in the same amount of time with just diet and cardio.

lorden24

Awards
You need to do a lot more research since you had 2 major things wrong in your opening post. As already said, it is not a steroid. Also, it is not going to cause any muscle growth unless you are a horse.

The attenuation rate to clen is so high that using it as a backbone for a cut is pointless. Maybe as a plateau breaker, but certainly not as one of the cornerstones of a cut.
this is the type of answer I was looking for, so basically your saying that...like an OTC fat burner, clen will only slightly aid you, if your diet and cardio workouts are in order?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I've tried doing my own research but I swear every where I look I end up reading more about Oxy mother fuc*ing elite....That said, I did come across Clenbuterol, better known as clen. It seems to be pretty amazing...causing fat loss and muscle growth at the same time.

Has anyone used clen before on a cut? If so, judged from no-clen cuts, how much of a difference does clen make?
Any anabolic/anti-catabolic properties you've heard about clen are greatly exaggerated.

lorden24

Awards
Any anabolic/anti-catabolic properties you've heard about clen are greatly exaggerated.
hmmm..I've heard that it also aids in preserving mass while cutting, is this untrue?

clen is really starting to sound like its not even worth it.....

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm..I've heard that it also aids in preserving mass while cutting, is this untrue?

clen is really starting to sound like its not even worth it.....
It really isn't.

Try a more androgenic steroid, such as epistane, androhard or something that will simply help preserve muscle during a caloric deficit like dermacrine or androlean, without causing much suppression of the HPTA.

But you certainly need WAY more research done... doesn't sound like you have the first clue as to what exactly a hormone is vs. other PEDs. But perhaps I'm wrong.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clen is very much worth it believe me but I find that it will only work when my diet and training is at its peak. What I mean by that is if I take clen for a week and train/diet correctly for "my body" I can accomplish more in that week then a month's worth of dieting and training alone.

To prove it I'll start clen this Monday and drop all supplements and by the weekend I'll be at 6% bf with pictures to prove it. The thing with me is I'm capable to do more in the gym I'm just to lazy to put the effort. Oh I'm around 10-11% now thanks to Erase and Alpha T2, you could also look into those two supplements by PES.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It really isn't.

Try a more androgenic steroid, such as epistane, androhard or something that will simply help preserve muscle during a caloric deficit like dermacrine or androlean, without causing much suppression of the HPTA.

But you certainly need WAY more research done... doesn't sound like you have the first clue as to what exactly a hormone is vs. other PEDs. But perhaps I'm wrong.
I agree since he is not experienced and from that list I'd recommend Dermacrine and Alpha T2 by PES since I've used both.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clen is very much worth it believe me but I find that it will only work when my diet and training is at its peak. What I mean by that is if I take clen for a week and train/diet correctly for "my body" I can accomplish more in that week then a month's worth of dieting and training alone.

To prove it I'll start clen this Monday and drop all supplements and by the weekend I'll be at 6% bf with pictures to prove it. The thing with me is I'm capable to do more in the gym I'm just to lazy to put the effort. Oh I'm around 10-11% now thanks to Erase and Alpha T2, you could also look into those two supplements by PES.
So you think your gonna drop 4-5% bodyfat in one week?. Have you lost your mind?

lorden24

Awards
It really isn't.

I was aware that clen isnt really a "roid", I guess I made the title just because it's said to be your above average fat burner, but, maybe I'm right about this...but clen doesn't even need any type of PCT right? I'm really thinking I'm not gonna bother with it, I've heard nothing AMAZING about it, such as the gains you hear about people making on a PH or AS cycle, also clen seems to be a bit on the dangerous side.

lorden24

Awards
It really isn't.

and I agree, I'm thinking I may use some H-drol on my next cut, love the idea of gaining steadily at low calories :D

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I was aware that clen isnt really a "roid", I guess I made the title just because it's said to be your above average fat burner, but, maybe I'm right about this...but clen doesn't even need any type of PCT right? I'm really thinking I'm not gonna bother with it, I've heard nothing AMAZING about it, such as the gains you hear about people making on a PH or AS cycle, also clen seems to be a bit on the dangerous side.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to sound rude or almighty or anything, but you've been completely misinformed about what clen is and how it works.

lorden24

Awards
Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to sound rude or almighty or anything, but you've been completely misinformed about what clen is and how it works.
hmmm...one of the dangers of trying to teach yourself...lot of BS on the internet.

would anyone mind to take the time to tell me what clen is please?

from what I know of it, it's a drug used for fat loss. often stacked with t3.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a drug for prescribed to Horses for airway obstruction. Bodybuilders types often abuse it. Just use google my friend. If your worried about mis-information, just don't get you info from internet message boards.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
well dont expect it to be a miracle worker, its not dnp or nothing.
DNP has EVIL sides though... It's two miracles in one... You can drop insane weight in a short period of time, and secondly, every time you eat carbs you miraculously begin to feel like ****.

lorden24

Awards
back to why i started this thread, anyone have anything good to say about clen?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
couldnt agree more. this idea gets blown way out of proportion

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
clen seems to work very well for some and have minimal effects on fat loss for others. that said, some people tolerate can well even at very high doses and some individuals cant tolerate even low doses of clen.