Epistane cycle/cycle support/PCT

Goose9040882

Awards
Hi guys,

Having read some really helpful bits of information from previous threads I thought I'd start my own and see how I get on.

Background:
Resistance training since the age of 15 (7 years) originally for sport, but now full time gym addict. Genetics probably not ideal for muscle gaining, plenty of ectomorph and endomorph in the old DNA. Done several six month bulking cycles without ph/ds/aas in the past 3 years, and then one 4 week cycle of superdrol with 4 week PCT (OTC unfortunately) gains have been good but did suffer sides as foolish enough not to source serm. Finished this cycle 5 months ago.

I have now decided to begin a cycle with either Ibe epistane or havoc. This will be a very clean bulking cycle, 3500-4000kcals, no cheats. Dont want to risk anything aromatising as will be explained in a moment. 5 week cycle of 20/20/30/30. Followed by 4 week PCT of nolva 40/40/20/20.

Here's the biggy, developed small amount of gyno during puberty, barely noticeable, although this was exacerbated but the use of SD and no true serm (just what passes for OTC estrogen inhibitor). I am in possession of letrozole and was wondering if I could run this alongside epi (which I realise already has some AI properties, but doubtful anywhere near the strength of ltero) for 0.6mgs first week, 1.25mg weeks 2 & 3, and back down to 0.6mg week 4, before starting
nolva during PCT. The letro is unlikely to be able to clear up my gyno given the timescale I've suffered from it, but I certainly don't wish to aggravate it any further.

Any opinions on what you think of this cycle would be most welcome, along with any further tips on supps or structure worth utilising.

N.B. I will be taken milk thistle on cycle for liver support due to nethylated nature of epistane.

Last edited:

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I'm running letro nd Epi right now. I'm at 30mg of Epi and 1.25mg of letro. Soon I wi bump up the letro to 2.5mg and hopefully reverse my gyno. I'v had it for about 4 weeks so it's pretty fresh lol

Goose9040882

Awards
Glad to hear its being tried, Are you running both simply to get rid of gyno or is the epi there for gains/cutting cycle?

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if you realize it - but your profile says you are 6'1" and weigh ... 96 pounds?

That's got to be a mistake! :p

If you are going to run EPI for only four weeks - I'd bump up the dosage to 30mg after the second day. Some would say 40mg ... but I usually try to stay conservative. I pulse 40mg no problems though.

Goose9040882

Awards
Haha, that will have to be changed asap!

And thanks I realise that not being a long cycle I'll certainly want to maximise effects safely, so think I might well up the dosage more rapidly.

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna stay at 30mg for another 3 weeks making it a 32 day cycle. Im running letro to get rid of gyno and running Epi to help maintain/gain while on letro and also Epi is supposedly good for gyno (so I've heard lol)

Goose9040882

Awards
I'm gonna stay at 30mg for another 3 weeks making it a 32 day cycle. Im running letro to get rid of gyno and running Epi to help maintain/gain while on letro and also Epi is supposedly good for gyno (so I've heard lol)
Cheers fellas, most helpful, just wondering what kinda letro dosage your running jtcastro1, did you taper up and planning on tapering down on the letro followed by what kinda PCT for rebound? Sorry for all the Q's mate!

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
It's no problem goose. My first day I did .5mg and then day 2 I did 1.25mg and have been there since. In about 3 days I will bump it up to 2.5mg and stay there until the lump is gone and then stay at that dose for about 4-7 more days and then taper down by .5mg and start nolva at 20/10/5 to prevent rebound.