+++M1T expeirence and NEW 1T plan(need advice)+++

Salem

Salem

Awards
M1T cycle is my 3th PH cycle, the past cycles are 19-nor&4AD(1year ago),1.4AD and 5AA (half year ago).

my status 5'7" 189 before cycle, end with 200 on June 28......

today is 192, I am cutting now.

M1T Cycle
From May 14th to June 9th-------4weeks
M1T 10mg/day 2weeks
M1T 15mg/dag 2weeks
PCT
Started from week5th, June 9th to July 6th , 4weeks
week5th 40mg Nolvadex
Total 7ml in liquid solution of 40mg/ml
Week6th 30mg
Week7th 20mg
Week8th 10mg
Week9th-10th clean

sid effect:
1.bloating, lots of water retained
2.shut down my immune system, After pre-cycle,I got sore throat 3 days , then cause a fever until I use some antibiotics.
This a reason why I losed a lot of weight.
3. libido went down when I started the Pct, it was recovery until I finished whole PCT.

For those reason, I will keep away from M1T. I plan to run a 1T base cycle for cutting......aslo adding some 4AD
According Chemo: find that a general ratio of 2:1 (1-test:4-AD) gives lean gains and has just enough 4-AD to combat lethargy.
The other way around [2:1, 4-AD:1-test] gives EXCELLENT gains and has more aromatization.

I already got enough Big1 on hand, and 1 bottle androdiol select 300, will pick up some 4AD transdermal late.

The 6 weeks CUTTING cycle look like this:

Week1:800mg1T (transdermal/240mg absorbing)—frontload, 900mg4AD (oral/135mg absorbing)
Week2:600mg1T (transdermal/180mg absorbing), 600mg4AD (oral/90mg absorbing)
Week3:600mg1T (transdermal), 600mg4AD (oral)
Week4:600mg1T (transdermal), 600mg4AD (oral)
Week5:400mg1T (transdermal/120mg absorbing), 600mg4AD (oral/90mg absorbing)
Week6:400mg1T (transdermal), 600mg4AD (oral)

I count the absorbing amount, by 4AD oral is about a 15% conversion, 1T transdermal is about 30%, is that right?
I wanna try frontload, because says 1T will kick in untill 2-3 weeks. I will cut the amount down if
and 6-8 weeks cycle looks better than any other short period.

PCT will be
1st week: Nolva 40mg
2nd: Nolva 30mg
3rd: Nolva 20mg
4th: Nolva 10mg, 6-oxo 6 caps day
5th: 6-oxo, 4 caps day
6th: 6-oxo, 4 caps day
7th: 6-oxo, 3 caps day

Is it ok to add some M4ohn for better result, or just use a 1T and M4ohn cycle is better than that?

That's a pic after M1T, 192lb

Attachments

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering.. how old are you, you look kinda young in the picture..

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
couple of thoughts, I wouldn't taper down, I see your reasoning, but you're just leaving your body missing something. You will be shut down and then decreasing the active hormones in your system, doesn't sound like a fun situation to me. Also, for your PCT, I don't think adding 6OXO after the nolva will be hepful. I would say either up the nolva for something like a 60, 40, 40, 20, 10 split or do a 40, 40, 20, 20, 10 with the 6OXO used at the same time. I also think that for cutting purposes some memebers have reported great results with a 1test/M4ohn comination.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would just use the 1test at around 600mg/day for the straight 6 weeks and not pyramid it down, like cookmic said. You will still be shutdown but not getting the results you could be, if you are shutdown might as well be getting some results. I would only use the 6oxo on cycle if you were concered with bloat, and maybe just the first week of PCT, I cant remember the thread, but they were finding that 6oxo is not very good for PCT and is best used just to control estrogen while on.

Salem

Salem

Awards
Personally I would just use the 1test at around 600mg/day for the straight 6 weeks and not pyramid it down, like cookmic said. You will still be shutdown but not getting the results you could be, if you are shutdown might as well be getting some results. I would only use the 6oxo on cycle if you were concered with bloat, and maybe just the first week of PCT, I cant remember the thread, but they were finding that 6oxo is not very good for PCT and is best used just to control estrogen while on.
seems nobody like frontloading 1T now, I found people did it in some old thread, So that's why I want to try it to see if I can get better result.

come back to 6OXO, useing on cycle????
I use it after nolva, just want to prevent the rise in estrogen levels
please check:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=224457&highlight=EForm

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
seems nobody like frontloading 1T now, I found people did it in some old thread, So that's why I want to try it to see if I can get better result.

come back to 6OXO, useing on cycle????
I use it after nolva, just want to prevent the rise in estrogen levels
please check:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=224457&highlight=EForm
I would tend to strongly consider the source of that idea. Although the thread was started by No Mercy, who I very much respect, the concept ultimatley came from PA, who owns Ergopharm which makes 6OXO. Alot of people have been advocating and using nolva/clomid over 6OXO where 6OXO was once the king of PCT. So, it would seem wise to follow the "if you can't beat them, join them" school of thought and pose your product as being best used in conjuction with the research chems.

I'm not saying that the thought is incorrect or that it has no basis, actually it sounds quite reasonable. However, I, and many others, have recovered just fine using just nolva post cycle. So I tend to not see the need for adding another product. Your choice.

cm5

Salem

Salem

Awards
I would tend to strongly consider the source of that idea. Although the thread was started by No Mercy, who I very much respect, the concept ultimatley came from PA, who owns Ergopharm which makes 6OXO. Alot of people have been advocating and using nolva/clomid over 6OXO where 6OXO was once the king of PCT. So, it would seem wise to follow the "if you can't beat them, join them" school of thought and pose your product as being best used in conjuction with the research chems.

I'm not saying that the thought is incorrect or that it has no basis, actually it sounds quite reasonable. However, I, and many others, have recovered just fine using just nolva post cycle. So I tend to not see the need for adding another product. Your choice.

cm5

I have to agree with your opinion. You are telling the truth to me.thank you.

another question, if I use 400mg 1T in 6-8 weeks, should I increase the dose in next cycle. If I should, how much? I guess 600mg will be fine.
Should we increase every ph/ps dose in following cycle?
even if in tons of thread about M1T, people say "yes", I'm still wondering about other products.
By my understanding, people increase the dose because our body will adapt to the original dose, but how far we can go with 1T or others. If someone tell me the maximum dose about 1T is 1200mg, I will only can do 5 cycle with it by started with 400mg and increase 200mg evey cycle.
really want to know the answer.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What diet are you planning to run with this cycle?

Imo, your dosage of androgens is probably too high for a cutting cycle. I think a more appropriate approach would be to select the minimum dosage of 1-Test that you believe will stave off muscle loss dieting. I have seen people run doses as low as 200-300mg 1-Test transdermal each day with good results. 600mg is major overkill.

At a lower dose, you might also be able to forgoe use of 4-AD or drastically reduce the quantity used. M5AA would be an easy, solid addition used as a preworkout aid to achieve strength gains cutting.

I don't think you will necessarily need to increase androgen doses with each successive cycle. So long as you achieve solid results at your current dosage, don't increase it! Rather modify your diet/training as the main vehicle for improving results. There is always work to be done in that department.

-Cardinal

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with your opinion. You are telling the truth to me.thank you.

another question, if I use 400mg 1T in 6-8 weeks, should I increase the dose in next cycle. If I should, how much? I guess 600mg will be fine.
Should we increase every ph/ps dose in following cycle?
even if in tons of thread about M1T, people say "yes", I'm still wondering about other products.
By my understanding, people increase the dose because our body will adapt to the original dose, but how far we can go with 1T or others. If someone tell me the maximum dose about 1T is 1200mg, I will only can do 5 cycle with it by started with 400mg and increase 200mg evey cycle.
really want to know the answer.
Cardinal had good points on the dose amount in his post.

As to how the body will adapt, it isn't that systematic. There is no formula for how your body will respond and how much will be needed in the next cycle. My recommendation would be you find a good dose, IMO you could start around 400mg or lower then increase as you feel needed. Keeping in mind however that you may not notice/feel the effects for a week or two. In reality, it is not an exact science and patience as well as a good understanding of what your body is telling you is needed.

cm5

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AaronJP1 Supplements 37