First cycle! Your help and opinions are highly appreciated :)

Lazarus111

Awards
What’s good, fellas? Alright – first PH cycle here. Been looking at a **** ton of oral AAS/PH options from Var, T-Bol, Andromass and Epi. I waited to save up for 2 bottles of AM but came to realize with all the other **** I need to buy, I just can't afford AM as of yet (it is still my #1 choice but I'm a relatively broke college student even after the generous PP rep discount ha) I chose to run a 5-6 week cycle of Epi (ryan and BBG, don't hate me!!! haha). Here are the stats:

Weight: 170
Height 5’9
Training experience: 5-6 years on and off
Diet is currently above maintenance with mostly food sources and 1 shake/day.

I’m looking to essentially put on LBM (8-10 lbs is good, but the more the better), don’t really have any fat to burn other than to make those abs a little bit more ripped :D

This is what I have proposed for the cycle:
-I have BW that is ~1 month old so I’m going to use that for my base

-preliminary: 20/30/30/40/40/50

-AI Cycle Assist (Is it really necessary to preload it 2 weeks prior to starting? I would like some scientific reasoning so I have a better understanding. Most of my research shows people, in their logs, preloading this with 2 weeks prior to their first PH/AAS dose.)
-Hawthorne Berry (will preload this too – should I not take this ON cycle? Wait til PCT? Opinions?)
-Taurine on hand for any unbearable pumps
-Omega 3-6-9s and Fish Oil
-Whey Protein – no stims ON cycle (e.g. Jack3d)
-Anavite multi

PCT:
-Toremifene: 120mg days 1-3. 90mg days 4-7. 60mg weeks 2-3 (21 days of Torem, is that good enough?) I need experienced Torem users to help!
-PP’s EndoAmp Max (cortisol control)
-Creatine
-Multi
-Protein

Will I need a test booster or anything else with this PCT?!

Thanks!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
-preliminary: 20/30/30/40/40/50
Really this doesn't make a ton of sense. Gains don't drop off needing a higher dose, so you should hit a dose and stick to it. Ramping up first time you use something makes some sense, in case the sides for you are unbearable. So i'd hit the 40 by the end of the first week, and just stay there.

-AI Cycle Assist (Is it really necessary to preload it 2 weeks prior to starting? I would like some scientific reasoning so I have a better understanding. Most of my research shows people, in their logs, preloading this with 2 weeks prior to their first PH/AAS dose.)
-Hawthorne Berry (will preload this too – should I not take this ON cycle? Wait til PCT? Opinions?)
do you mean CEL cycle assist or AI Cycle Support? more or less either way, most herbal products are not as instant acting as pharmaceutical products, so a preload period before your blood pressure starts going up, cholesterol starts getting messed with, etc is helpful. AI's Cycle Support has hawthorn in it, so not really sure why you'd add more on top.

no stims ON cycle (e.g. Jack3d)
stims are ok on cycle if you dont have blood pressure issues

Will I need a test booster or anything else with this PCT?!
need is always a tough word, but a test booster certainly wouldnt hurt.

Lazarus111

Awards
Thanks for the reply, Easy.

1) Dosing it like that cause I'm really prone to acne and BP issues (even at this age)
2) Thanks for that! I have AI's so I will scratch the HB. I completely forgot it has that in there. I have had HB from a previous time and was going to throw it in there.
3) I will stick away from stims since I don't want any spike in BP. Might drink a cup of coffe or tea before lifting or in the morning.
4) Is the Torem dosed correctly? I thought I wouldn't need a test booter with Torem. Do you recommend anything else in the PCT?

I might change my PCT of Torem to this, I have 60mg at 30 pills:

120/120/120/90/90/90/90
90/90/90/60/60/60/60
60/60/60/60/60/30/30
30/30/30/30/30/30/30

Lazarus111

Awards
For the test booster, I've been contemplating DAA. That should be a pretty solid PCT!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Run it 30/30/40/40/40/40

Add a natural t booster with the serm

Pre load cycle support at least one wk

Lazarus111

Awards
Run it 30/30/40/40/40/40

Add a natural t booster with the serm

Pre load cycle support at least one wk
hmm, noted on the dosing.

how did you split the pills if they are in capsules? did you just pour the powder in a drink?

I'll add DAA with the serm, no doubt.

and def will preload AI cycle assist :)

Thanks

Lazarus111

Awards
For this cycle, does anyone know if Torem should be used for a full 4 weeks? Any recommendations?