M4OHN dosage question (for a woman)

nikegurl

Awards
I started w/2mg per day and went 9 days before upping to 4 mg
a day. I've now been using M4OHN for 16 days. No sides to
report. (phew)

I'm just starting to think I'm seeing "something". My strength
seems to be up a bit. The main difference is that I can maintain
my strength better over more sets than before (I think)

I'm not entirely sure if it's "working" or not at this point but I'm
hopeful.

I'm wondering whether I ever increase the doseage above 4 mg
or if I should stick with that doseage as a woman for the remainder
of my cycle.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I would increase to 4mgs per day, 2mgs is a low dose and your not having any problems.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Hey sledge my old lady is considering trying a cycle and I was wondering what was best and at what dosages. I was thinking either
Methyl-Dien at around 3mg a day
M4OHN at around 4-12mg a day...(considering everyone seems to do theirs at 30-40 now)
Or even
M5AA since it is a DHT like compound and I know women chose to use those type of compounds for the least amount of male type side effects and virilization.
10-40mg a day?

Sorry to hijack the thread?!

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I started w/2mg per day and went 9 days before upping to 4 mg
a day. I've now been using M4OHN for 16 days. No sides to
report. (phew)

I'm just starting to think I'm seeing "something". My strength
seems to be up a bit. The main difference is that I can maintain
my strength better over more sets than before (I think)

I'm not entirely sure if it's "working" or not at this point but I'm
hopeful.

I'm wondering whether I ever increase the doseage above 4 mg
or if I should stick with that doseage as a woman for the remainder
of my cycle.
It took me about 12 days before I noticed effects on M4OHN alone, so I think it's normal. It's working.

dingobite

Awards
After the first week at 4mg a day of methyl dien, i noticed i was still a bit harder than normal im pretty sure on the weights my aggression gos a up a little.
Could be a mind set thing an also im a dude 189lbs. Did gain a little meat here and there after week to when i up the dosage but my skin was already getting tighter at the same weight.

nikegurl

Awards
I would increase to 4mgs per day, 2mgs is a low dose and your not having any problems.
Thanks for replying. I actually am up to 4 mgs a day. I took 2 mg a day for 9 days. Then I increased to 4 mg. I've been taking 4 mg for 8 days now. No sides at all. I think I'm a bit stronger. My max lifts aren't much higher but I can keep the same weight for nearly same # of reps across all of my sets now instead of losing reps or dropping pounds.

I'm wondering if I can/should go up to 6 mg next week.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
if you feel comfortable with it then i would try it. I dont think youll need to go much higher it sounds like you are getting results now.

maniak, i definetly wouldnt let the "old lady" use M5AA, i think the chance of androgenic sides is too great with that compound, either MD or M4OHN would be my choice. I would start at a low dose and increase slowly every 7-10 days or so, women dont need much to see an improvement.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 13
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 9
JBlaze Anabolics 9
Anabolics 5