X-tren/H-drol and Clen

kom01

kom01

Awards
Hi,

Stats: 22 years old
Height: 5ft 10
Weight: 200lbs

I am currently doing an Anavar cycle and am 4 weeks into it. I will be finishing next week and I began on a dose of 60mg and worked up to 80mg. I don't think that the Anavar that I have is legit and if anything it is very under dozed. I have become more vascular, however haven't realized any strength gains. Although, I have become slightly stronger which I believe is from the extra calorie intake. Furthermore, I have not been shut down as many users suggest, which further leads me to believe that my anavar is bunk. So the questions I have are,

1. Should I still do my PCT? (Which was Nolva 20/20/20/20) Or should I skip this because I haven't been shut down and my anavar is most likely bunk.

2. People usually say that a cycle break should be time on=time off. So my question is, since my anavar is most likely bunk, is it OK to take 1 month off and then start a cycle of X-tren/H-drol and Clen?

3. If I only do take a 1 month break and begin the above cycle, when I will be doing my last week of PCT, I will be in Thailand. I know that a lot of people claim that it isn't a good idea to drink alcohol whilst doing pro-hormones, but I was wondering if it was ok to drink 1-2 drinks whilst doing my PCT? (Still undecided whether I will take Nolva or Clomid, however leaning towards Nolva eventhough some people proclaim it isn't a good idea to use Nolva for 19 nor products). Also, just want to add that I hardly drink. To be honest I haven't drank all year and I never do, but I'm thinking that my uncle would want to have 1-2 drinks with me because I haven't been overseas with the whole family before.

Your advice will be much appreciated. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Looks like its not legit, still run somewhat of a pct in case it's a tiny bit real. See how the pretend pct goes and if your not shutdown at all start something else in 2/3wks

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
1-2 drinks won't kill ya, esp if you are normally a non drinker

kom01

kom01

Awards
Thanks for the reply. To be honest with you, I don't feel shut down at all. I still wake up in the mornings as per usual (lol), still am heaps horny and my balls haven't shrunk. The only thing that leads me to believe that it could be a little real, is the veins in my forearms. I always had these veins but they are more pronounced now.

Also, what do you think of my future cycle. Was planning on running it for 4-6 weeks.
Xtren at 90mg and Hdrol at 75mg and then running Clen at 80-120mcg in pct.

So you think it will be ok to wait 2-3 weeks before starting this cycle, instead of 1 month? This would be great because I would have finished cycle + pct before going to Thailand.

Also, have one more question. Currently I have been using cycle assist but it is really expensive to get it here. I was wondering whether it would be cheaper to buy the ingredients and make something similar myself? Which ingredients do you guys think are the most important? (note: I will also be running liv52).

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
normally you can tell if your are taking real stuff. Even if its light you will get shutdown, how long were you ON for?? How long was the PCT??

Lots will play into how long til you can start up again. You will be the ultimate judge tho.
Cycle assist is the cheapest all in one support you can take, stay on it. Esp if you want to start another soon.

Normally people take the clen while on cycle rather than PCT. During PCT you dont want to risk losing the hard earned muscle you have gained. Do not try and cut during PCT, it will only take you back to where you were pre cycle. Also taper up the clen, dont start so high from the start.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Thank for the reply. Well it is now my 4th week in the anavar cycle and I haven't felt like anything is in me. I have became slightly stronger but this is usually the case when I increase my calorie intake. I haven't done PCT as I was planning to do it after I finished the cycle (week 6), however am probably not going to do it and save it for my next cycle.

Cycle assist is quite expensive because I need 2 bottle each time I run a cycle and this cost $75-$80, in addition to the high cost of the steroids/prosteroids. Also, considering the fact that most people recommend pre-loading 2 weeks and then continuing it all to the end of PCT.

I have used Clen many times before, but haven't actually experienced any effects until I reach up to 80mcg. I also thought that it would be better to use it on cycle but a lot of people on the net say it isn't a good idea because it can negate the strength/mass gains of the Xtren/Hdrol. When would you recommend taking it on cycle? Would you take it in week 1-2 and then again in week 5-6? Thanks again for the advice.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Only used clen once and it was 60mg, H drol and the tren will give you plently of strength so dont worry about that

Dont run a cycle if you cant afford the proper supports and PCT products. Otherwise your going to need a ton more money when you need new organs for your body

kom01

kom01

Awards
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying that I couldn't afford it but when your paying $300-$400 to complete one cycle, you start questioning whether there are more cost effective means. I was just simply saying, would it be better to use hawthorn berry and liv 52, instead of using cycle assist? Hawthorn Berry will assist with BP issues and liv 52 will provide support for the liver. (I believe that they are the two most effective ingredients in cycle assist). I don't get what you mean by "only used clen once and it was 60mcg". Does this mean, for me to use it only once (2 weeks) throughout my cycle or do you mean that you have only used it once? Thanks

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Add liver 52 to everything, the cycle assist addresses more than just high BP and your liver. So just running hawthorn and liver52 isn't going to protect u as much.

I ran clen for 4wks at the low dose so my experience isn't going to the same as yours.