Good candidate for ph ??

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I have really been giving this a lot of thought.
I have lost a lot of weight and have been having a pretty successful recomp. Problem is I keep losing strength. I am essentially always cutting and recomping due to some extra flab on the lower abs. I have tightened up a lot of lose skin already but am now looking to put on some decent muscle.
I don't want anything crazy. Just want to finally reach my goal of having a nice flat gut. If I could look like brad Pitt from his fight club days even better.
Been looking into h-drol or epi. Are these ok for a first timer ? Are these ok for my goals ? Is there something out there that's better but still easy on the system (obviously all ph will be a little rough but some
More then others)
Also I recently signed up at the local gym so I can start lifting. Was using the tower 200 but after a part snapped mid use the thing scares the **** out of me.
Been doing a lot of reading but like with anything there is a crapload of info out there and it becomes hard to know whats good and bad.
My goal is to lean out a little more while putting on some muscle. Thought is that I can run this for a month and then while on pct maybe thin out some more. Basically want to stay at 175 but lose bf% while maintaining or gaining muscle.
If a ph won't help me to do that then no biggie. I'll prolly just drop a class to 160 and then I'll hopefully look the way I want.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
epistane or halodrol are perfect for a beginner. as a matter of fact, they are probably the 2 most recommended ph/ds for your goals regardless of experience. just be sure you have all your bases covered as far as supports (hawthorne berry, liv52), diet and cardio and you should see great results.

PS. when you say drop a class, are you a powerlifter?

rynie27

Awards
i was a non responder to epistane. Am currently using turinabol lv and loving it!

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
PS. when you say drop a class, are you a powerlifter?
Nope not a lifter. Grappler/mixed martial artist.

Of course now all plans may be put off. Had my nose busted tonight (accidental knee while grappling). Doubt that taking epi won't help me heal but better safe I guess.

Also for epi I.B.E is the way to go I assume ? Is there knockoffs out there ?

Thanks.

rynie27

Awards

Of course now all plans may be put off. Had my nose busted tonight (accidental knee while grappling). Doubt that taking epi won't help me heal but better safe I guess.

Thanks.
From what I understand havoc is the way to go if you can find it

mball52

Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
go with ibe man. cant beat the price and its good stuff. havoc is damn near impossible to find anymore

polarbearbear

Awards
havoc worked wonders.

my honest advice tho? get your hands on some test.