Androstenedione vs DHEA

baconbaco

Awards
Hi, I have access to both these prohormones and need to know which one is better for gains, and offers less side effects.

Which one would you guys recommend and why? Thanks

baconbaco

Awards
thanks. But ive been searching lots on google, and it says that it takes alot of androstenedione for it to produce a testosterone boosting effect? And also, when you take lots, it appears the compound also converts to estrogen easily.

I have them in 20mg pills, how much mg do you think i shoul dose them a day? Im really short, im 5ft 1, and 125-130lb.

TheKanezzi

Awards
If you are that small then you should focus on growing first. Steroids will make great training and diet better, but a crappy diet and poor training will probably manifest in a poorly managed cycle.

baconbaco

Awards
im not really 'small', imo. I only just finished a natty competition a few weeks ago, I felt kinda bored training naturally so i was thinking about some supplementation.

Im sure that i have a long way to go, but at 8-9%bf, 130lb at 5 foot isnt THAT small imo.

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
if you want to try supplementation, why not just do a cycle? take something that actually works if your diet and training are on point.

baconbaco

Awards
I definetly will do in the future, its just im from nz (tight laws), and these two supps i have access to currently. Are there benefits from taking these 'hormones', or is the benefits negilible and/or too many side effects?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
how old are you?

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
just confirming your not another 17 year old asking everyone how to take a PH

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks. But ive been searching lots on google, and it says that it takes alot of androstenedione for it to produce a testosterone boosting effect? And also, when you take lots, it appears the compound also converts to estrogen easily.

I have them in 20mg pills, how much mg do you think i shoul dose them a day? Im really short, im 5ft 1, and 125-130lb.
Considering dhea has to convert to androstenedion before it converts to test, andro is the winner by a large margin. Oral adminstration would have to be in the upper hundreds to see any noticeable effects, around 300-700 would elicit some gains. Best bet would be to find a pure powder source and run in a transdermal at 100-200mg per day.

As for the estrogen effects, dhea at high doses would do the same thing. Running a natural AI like Erase or Triazole would keep you safe from any unwanted Estrogen side effects.