do i NEED a SERM?

lorden24

Awards
Alright, some will be lol at this I'm sure, but here's my situation.

I have my cycle all planned out, it will be my 1st, the PH I will be using will be Halotest-25. Now, I had plans to buy Nolvadex, but the site that I am buying from requires that they call you or txt you for a confirmation code before the order goes through...I dont have a phone though :( (rarer than gold that someone has no phone right?) SO anyways, due to the fact that Halotest is so mild, do I really NEED a SERM for PCT? Or could I probably get away with just a good test booster, maybe even the recovery stack from primordial performance?

WerdUp

Awards
Do you NEED functioning testicles? No, but i certainly would like to have. SERMS are cheap (20$) and idk where you are buying from but it sounds sketch as hell. Look around in the forums, There are banners for research chems all over the place here.

lorden24

Awards
Do you NEED functioning testicles? No, but i certainly would like to have. SERMS are cheap (20$) and idk where you are buying from but it sounds sketch as hell. Look around in the forums, There are banners for research chems all over the place here.
I agree, I was thinking to myself, I answered my own question, the answer would be hell yes I need one. Oh and as far as the site, I know I can't tell you which one, but it is legit, has reps from it and stuff, many have reviewed it and given it good reviews, even showed pics of the recieved products, so I think I'm in the clear there.

lorden24

Awards
Hey man, I found one of those site banners, and the product I found is called taximofen citrate, its obviously a research chem, but, how do you know this is really what its supposed to be? I'm just skeptical since a SERM is so important, also, I can't tell, but do you inject the research chems?

WerdUp

Awards
Nolvadex is Tamoxifen Citrate

Research chems usually come in liquid form. Thus you will need to have a little syringe or measuring cup to measure your dose (typically 1ml-.5ml) and they are taken orally. PM me if you need more help.

lorden24

Awards
Hey man, I found one of those site banners, and the product I found is called taximofen citrate, its obviously a research chem, but, how do you know this is really what its supposed to be? I'm just skeptical since a SERM is so important, also, I can't tell, but do you inject the research chems?
Or just drink it?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
a serm is going to really help you keep your gains, if thats not important you dont need one...

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely use a serm. Halotest 25 is not a halodrol compound (as many falsely believe) but rather it's a P-mag clone (methyl clostebol). It will shut you down. You may be able to get away with using an OTC pct, but it will be miserable and you won't keep nearly as many gains as you would using nolva, clomid, or torem. I think test boosters should be used as an adjunct to a SERM in PCT, not as standalone PCT's.