Side effects and PCT

Dnap

Awards
Before I start anything I wanna know how to deal with side effects before I'm stuck in a hole.
On a test E cycle 400 mg/week if I began to notice any side effects like gyno, say it occurs during the cycle, would I then just stop the cycle or carry it out to the end and start using Nolva?

The other thing is, there's a lot of back and forth about whether to use nolva during the cycle and after or just as a PCT, so I figured I would ask the question myself and see how you guys respond.

Lastly, ( I know ), as for the nolva again, some say 20 mg/day is enough others say 40. So if I could get some clarification on that would be nice.

OR you could respond by saying that nolva isnt enough in which I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.

boxer78

Awards
If you are running a compound on cycle that can aromatize, you should be running an AI.

Dnap

Awards
ok so you're saying i should throw in aromasin EOD at like 10mg? and as for effects would this be hard on my liver at all, in which i should take liver pills, and is it optional or does everyone highly agree to this? and lastly is this part of the PCT or should it be taken throughout the cycle?

So in the end it would look like:
weeks 1-12: Test E 400mg/wk
weeks 1-18: aromasin 10mg/EOD
then have nolva 40m/day starting 2 weeks after last injection for the first 2 weeks and drop down to 20mg/day for the following 2 weeks.