combining vials of the same oil?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
So, basically I have a little bit of t cyp left in a vial, but not quite enough for a full dose. However obviously I also have other vials of the same thing. So my question is how do I go about using up the little bit left of what's in one vial and turn it into a full dose?

Is it ok to pull it out of the almost empty vial and inject it into another vial of the same thing? Combining it so to speak? Or would it be better to just draw what I can out of the almost empty vial and pin it, and then draw the rest of my dose out seperately from a new vial and pin again?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt see a problem unless they are different densities

josephd79

Awards
Just draw the little amount first, then remove the pin and stick it in the other vial and continue drawing until your at your dosage. You can mix oils in the syringe and shoot different types.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Just draw the little amount first, then remove the pin and stick it in the other vial and continue drawing until your at your dosage. You can mix oils in the syringe and shoot different types.
ok, yah, obviously this crossed my mind as well. I'm new to injecting here, humor me. But the reason I kind of dismissed it was that doing it that way, when you stick it in the 2nd vial to top off your dose, you won't be able to shoot air into that vial before you draw, I thought always wanted to do that to create the vacuum so to speak.

josephd79

Awards
ok, yah, obviously this crossed my mind as well. I'm new to injecting here, humor me. But the reason I kind of dismissed it was that doing it that way, when you stick it in the 2nd vial to top off your dose, you won't be able to shoot air into that vial before you draw, I thought always wanted to do that to create the vacuum so to speak.
Then draw further so you have air. The vacuum just helps draw, to keep the pressure equal but it's not necessary. Here's the steps:

Draw 1CC of air, stick into the first vial with the little oil, press that air in and turn the vial over, pull the needle out so you submerge the tip in the oil which should be up by the rubber stopper. Draw all the oil, say half a CC, then draw 1 CC of air. Pull the needle out, draw another half CC of air, holding the needle pointing up. Then stick it in the full vial, press 1.5CCs of air in just as you're reaching the half CC of oil, draw the remaining oil to your dosage.

The air just helps the plunger from being pulled back into the vial.