m1t kickstart

tsoby

Awards
i have 14 5 mg caps of m1t left over from a cycle and im runnning dzine/mlmg 15/55 the first week. anyway to throw the m1t in the first week or would that spell jaundice

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i have 14 5 mg caps of m1t left over from a cycle and im runnning dzine/mlmg 15/55 the first week. anyway to throw the m1t in the first week or would that spell jaundice
Jaundice? I've run 30mg M1T + 30mg Superdrol per day for a full month with no ill effects that were not easily manageable. Had blood work done, twice, and was healthy as a horse. I understand M1T and other methylated hormones aren't Flinstone's vitamins, but the paranoia that exists has run rampant for years now on Internet forums.

oze

oze

Awards
Jaundice? I've run 30mg M1T + 30mg Superdrol per day for a full month with no ill effects that were not easily manageable. Had blood work done, twice, and was healthy as a horse. I understand M1T and other methylated hormones aren't Flinstone's vitamins, but the paranoia that exists has run rampant for years now on Internet forums.
How were the results, man? Thats a pretty epic cycle.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
How were the results, man? Thats a pretty epic cycle.
It was an oral adjunct to a injection cycle consisting of Test Enanthate and Tren Acetate - it was a great cycle, but NOTHING like the one I am currently on for contest prep right now, I switched products and sources, and it's amazing.

Muscle fullness was permanent, and I took 20g per day of Taurine to avoid back pumps.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, reading through your cycle thread now. Mind blown. Good luck with it all, man.
Thanks a lot... yeah, it's a fun lifestyle, I can't imagine any other pursuit physically. Well, I would love to run marathons, just for the sheer mental challenge and overcoming obstacles. But bodybuilding is amazing.

tsoby

Awards
lol it was a bit of a joke. i know i wont get jaundice. but say i run it 10 mg a day for the first seven days of dzine/mlmg dosed at 15/55. the m1t will shut me down. then once im off m1t ill be bumping dzine/mlmg to 30/80 for a week. will the dzine and mlmg have time to kick in during those 7 days? or will it come up short? or would 14 days of 5 mg a day be better?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you will be fine with your cycle. But M1t is powerful and the dzine/mlmg might not seem to keep up with the M1t gains. M1t makes me tired so get plenty of sleep and get some caffeine.

tsoby

Awards
decided to hold off on the m1t
dosing cycle as
MLMG - 80/85/110/110/110
DZINE - 15/30/30/30/30

tsoby

Awards
bump. does 5 mg a day work okay to kickstart for the first 2 weeks? done two days of 5 mg now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Anabolics 9
Technics Anabolics 1