Need to get past the plateau

richyrich871

Awards
Hey, i have bin doing a lot of research on ph, and i have bin thinking of using a mild one such as bold,or hdrol. To help me get past this plateau i have bin stuck in, but the more i research the more mixed reviews i start seeing so i have come here hoping for some of you more educated ph guys help me out.

I was planning on trying H drol but i was going to split it with a friend ( who has also bin researching) witch would be about 2 weeks each. I wanted to try it that way because i am afraid of how my body would react to pro hormones, but would i even see any results at 2 weeks ? I have seen peoples logs and they have reported 5plb gains within that time.

Also what would you suggest as a pct for h drol? and a liver support?
and how could i avoid gyno

(If you have any good links as to where i can read good info about all of this please share i will differently read them)

richyrich871

Awards
I would just like to add i do not plan on cycling or even touching any pro hormones after i finish this one i am really just looking for a boost then i will work to maintain it and go further from there.

Thanks in advanced to anyone who helps

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
Well the common user runs Hdrol around 50-75mg each day for 6 weeks As hdrol takes around 2-3 weeks to start exeperiencing gains, and more experienced user will go with the common dosage of even higher around 100-125mg I've even seen, But for you Id start off small around 50mg e.d for the first week and if you dont experience any sides up the dosage to 75mg tops. for the remaining 5 weeks. As for PCT I'd go with a S.E.R.M of course, Some people dont think a s.e.r.m is needed for hdrol, But Id rather take the safe route then be sorry yah know ?. Id go with Nolva or Torem for your s.e.r.m, and throw some PES Erase in there as well, as for liver support Pre-load a week before your cycle of milk thistle @ 2000mg each day, then take it during your pct as well, I dont take milk thistle on cycle due to it makes the ph less potent from what Ive read.

richyrich871

Awards
Well the common user runs Hdrol around 50-75mg each day for 6 weeks As hdrol takes around 2-3 weeks to start exeperiencing gains, and more experienced user will go with the common dosage of even higher around 100-125mg I've even seen, But for you Id start off small around 50mg e.d for the first week and if you dont experience any sides up the dosage to 75mg tops. for the remaining 5 weeks. As for PCT I'd go with a S.E.R.M of course, Some people dont think a s.e.r.m is needed for hdrol, But Id rather take the safe route then be sorry yah know ?. Id go with Nolva or Torem for your s.e.r.m, and throw some PES Erase in there as well, as for liver support Pre-load a week before your cycle of milk thistle @ 2000mg each day, then take it during your pct as well, I dont take milk thistle on cycle due to it makes the ph less potent from what Ive read.
thank you , you answered everything in one shot.