Clen+Benadryl

onlyone

Awards
I'm about to start my third week of Clen, 3 of 5, and want to "clean" myself with Benadryl. How much should I take?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
25 or 50 will do it. You aren't looking to do one clean sweep, you want to have a gradual clearing. Also you may want to look into ketofen, stuff works well too to prevent down regulation of the beta receptors.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I would advice you to use Ketotifen instead, because Diphenhydramine(Benadryl) doesn't seem to up-regulates b2 andregenic receptors. At least personally, haven't found any studies backing up this theory.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I would advice you to use Ketotifen instead, because Diphenhydramine(Benadryl) doesn't seem to up-regulates b2 andregenic receptors. At least personally, haven't found any studies backing up this theory.
This. I have said this for a long time, it was actually passed down to me by a chemist I know. Benny 'might' cause the same effects as Ketotifen, but we don't KNOW whether it does or not. I would like it to, because I can get a thousand Benadryl pills for dollars at places like Sam's Club, but I'd rather be sure.