Clen+Benadryl

1. Clen+Benadryl

I'm about to start my third week of Clen, 3 of 5, and want to "clean" myself with Benadryl. How much should I take?

•   

2. 50 ED for a week.

3. 25 or 50 will do it. You aren't looking to do one clean sweep, you want to have a gradual clearing. Also you may want to look into ketofen, stuff works well too to prevent down regulation of the beta receptors.

4. Thanks!
    •   

5. I would advice you to use Ketotifen instead, because Diphenhydramine(Benadryl) doesn't seem to up-regulates b2 andregenic receptors. At least personally, haven't found any studies backing up this theory.
    All information provided by me is for research & entertainment purposes only.
    REP ME !!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    I would advice you to use Ketotifen instead, because Diphenhydramine(Benadryl) doesn't seem to up-regulates b2 andregenic receptors. At least personally, haven't found any studies backing up this theory.
    This. I have said this for a long time, it was actually passed down to me by a chemist I know. Benny 'might' cause the same effects as Ketotifen, but we don't KNOW whether it does or not. I would like it to, because I can get a thousand Benadryl pills for dollars at places like Sam's Club, but I'd rather be sure.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much time off from Clen while taking benadryl?
    By waynaferd in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 06:06 PM
  2. benadryl
    By benj851 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 10:20 PM
  3. Benadryl
    By jalal90 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 05:29 PM
  4. How much Benadryl with Clen?