Prohormone use and advice
- 05-16-2011, 08:58 PM
Prohormone use and advice
My best friend is one year younger than me at 18 years old and wants to begin a prohormone called fineflex 1androrush (not sure on the name) we are both completely in-experienced and he has never taken anything besides natty test boosters before. He's kinda just gunning for it cuz a couple friends took it without pct and saw great gains (supposedly) I know for PH u need to have something to guard the liver, a natty test booster to run with it for ur natural test, and a PCT to balance u out hormonally after the cycle. He's just planning on taking milk thistle for his liver and novatest for a pct. I'm not certain but I'm sure its a bad idea. What should I recommend to him for liver detox and for pct and what not?
- 05-16-2011, 09:13 PM
1. he's entirely too young..but we cant convice these kids anways so whatever..
2. finaflex sucks
3. pro hormone/steroid cycles dont need test booster along side them (save for pct)
4. im not sure what this "androrush" is but if it IS in fact a PH/DS "nolvatest" probably isnt an adequate pct..
05-16-2011, 09:42 PM
05-17-2011, 08:40 PM
I swear, if we give these kids sugar pills and tell them it's a PH that will get them stoked, then my prediction is that 95% of them will believe it and this is what will happen:
1. They'll start eating sufficiently to gain strength
2. They'll start training hard enough to make gains
3. They'll start gaining due to #1 and #2.
4. The gains they made will not go away after they "stop" their "cycle," and they won't be shutdown since they wee just taking in sugar pills.
Let's bottle some sugarpills and market it to 18y/o kids and profit!!!!
Seriously dude, your hormones are maxed out as it is, why would you want to replace your natural testosterone with a synthetic anabolic compound that will probably have about the same effect. Synthetics cause your body to shutdown natural test production due to the negative feedback loop, and that's why you need a PCT to fix it afterwards. Provided that at your age, your body bouncing back naturally is possible, but why go through all the trouble for almost nothing?.. seriously..
05-17-2011, 10:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By IronMan51 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2010, 07:54 PM
- By unleashed29 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2009, 01:01 PM
- By scruffyash in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2009, 01:11 PM
- By punthra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:55 PM
- By fisher300 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 12Last Post: 11-26-2008, 05:06 PM