Cemproducts 4gm kit instructions?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I got my first fina kit from cemproducts.com. Upon examining the kit, I realised that it is a little difrent than others I checked out. Namely, there are 2 serynge filters plus the coffee filter, and only 1 10cc serynge is included with 2 needles. I don't want to **** it up so if anyone has used this kit before, and could provide a link to the instructions specific to this kit, I would be very greatful. Thanks.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
when you use it let me know how it worked. I couldn't get the filters to work...might have just been user error though as it was my first time. I got the 8 gram kit though

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
If it helps anyone, the kit is actually from Lion Nutrition. Their label is on it. I know lion is a board sponsor, so hopefully somone can point me towards some good instructions.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
C'mon there's got to be somebody out there that has used lions kits before. :blink: The thing is, most kits I've seen come with 2 serynges and 1 serynge filter. This one comes with 1 10cc serynge w/ 2 extra 18g needles, and TWO difrent sized serynge filters. I have other serynges and could use one and try to wing it with instructions from another kit, but I'd rather not risk fucking it up.

Mabey a mod can move this to the anabolics section where it might get more visibility. I could really use some help here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
steinpb42 Cycle Logs 6
steinpb42 Post Cycle Therapy 0