REVIEW MY CYCLE (PH NOOB)
- 05-15-2011, 10:20 PM
REVIEW MY CYCLE (PH NOOB)
Whats up guys, new to these forums, and looking to start my 1st PH cycle very soon. I have it all planned out, here's my plan, take a look and tell me what I could improve. It's only a short 4 week one, being my 1st.
-ON (4 weeks)
AI Cycle Support: 2 scoops daily, one AM, one PM
Hawthorne berry: one serving at noon
Milk thistle: one serving at noon
-PCT (4 weeks)
NOW Phosphatidyl Serine: 3 servings daily
NOW Liver Detoxifier and Re-generator: 1 serving daily
AI Post Cycle Support: 1 serving daily
AI TestoPro: 1 serving daily
What do you think guys. Any thing I should change? Also some stats, I'm 24, been training hard for about a year and half. I know it's a bit early to be getting into anabolics, but I'm gonna do it.
- 05-15-2011, 10:28 PM
Some side questions, I've done the research and I just can't really find much...
Some questions, just a few.
About my cycle
1. How likely is shutdown ON cycle, and..what to do if this happened?
2. About my natural potential, I've read somewhere that it will be harder to gain after a PH, and that my natural potential will actually be lowered because of this cycle, is this true?
3. What kind of gains can I expect on average? I've read some people gain as much as 30lbs on halotest, while others 8, what's an average?
- 05-15-2011, 10:40 PM
2. No it will not be harder, lol. I've never heard so much broscience.
3. 30lbs? No... It depends on dosages and length of cycle, but most of all.. DIET! On 50mg like I said you aren't going to get much of anything out of it. 75-100mg are great, 100mg works really well. But I would advise starting at 75mg and go from there.
05-15-2011, 11:42 PM
05-15-2011, 11:49 PM
05-15-2011, 11:55 PM
05-16-2011, 12:14 AM
5 Weeker: 75/75/75/100/100
6 Weeker: 50/75/75/75/75/75
Both can be done with 2 bottles. My buddy ran the 5 weeker for his 1st cycle and said he didn't notice anything 'til he bumped to 100.. That's when he got the best gains and he's like 5'9, 190.
05-16-2011, 01:33 AM
Depends on what you're doing with the cycle diet wise.. But you can get 10-15 lbs of LBM pretty easily out of it and the gains are very keepable with a proper PCT. You could expect keeping around 90% of the gains after the PCT, I have never lost more than 1-2 lbs during my PCT's personally.[/QUOTE]
Diet wise I will be eating very high calorie, high carb, and high protein. I'm very strict with diet as it is and eating for my needs, whatever they be. So reviewing my plan, how does my PCT look?
05-16-2011, 01:37 AM
a noob question, i know...
Alright, so here is the deal, I know how to go about everything in a cycle, and why I need to, but there are still things I'm not sure how to preform, well this one thing really. During my cycle, should I start taking my test booster close to the end of it, or at the very start of my PCT? I ask this because I know it takes a little bit of time for the test booster to start working on you.
05-16-2011, 04:09 AM
Sounds good to me man! Be sure after you gain like 8-10 lbs to add more calories though.. That's a part a lot of people miss and wonder why the gains aren't still coming.. The steroid didn't stop working, you just stopped feeding it. So bump them calories up after you gain a significant amount of weight!
05-16-2011, 04:19 PM
is this halotestin or halodrol? the name halotest is throwing me off. if so, its a bit different than h-drol.
05-16-2011, 04:58 PM
Secondly, I believe that you will not need MT and HB AND Cycle Support during your run. Cycle support should have lots of both of those in it already. You can preload with them for a couple weeks though.
My PCT was Nolva at 20/20/10/10 too and other than that I didn't add much else and have been fine. I have added a test booster (activate xtreme) though and have an AI on hand but have not used it. I see you are using TestPro. Most would say if you are running a SERM, which you are, your PCT does not need to be complicated. You prob won't need to run PCT assist and a SERM for example. You might want to just continue your Cycle support thru PCT and drop the PCT assist if you use the Nolva.
I would get some fish oil for your whole cycle and have some Taurine in case you get back pumps. Both of these u can get at your pharmacy cheap. Typical gains for H-drol are 7-12 lbs depending on diet. but everyone is different. Some people get nothing...others have had 20lbs, but these are uncommon extremes.
Eat lots, but most importantly eat clean! Drink 1 Gallon of water a day, rest as much as you can
05-16-2011, 09:35 PM
05-16-2011, 09:40 PM
05-16-2011, 10:37 PM
I don't know how my test is recovering for sure, but based on my ability to hang onto my gains, my good energy, increased ball sac and harder wood, I'd guess it's probably coming around.
Did u or are u getting blood work first? You should:
Determine if your healthy enough for steroids. Some aren't and don't know it.
Have a baseline to compare before and after to see if and how u r recovering.
know how much they impact your systems. (liver,lipids,test,estro, etc)
Everyone is different after all and bloods don't lie.
05-16-2011, 10:39 PM
If you do 50mg for 4 weeks you're just wasting your money, but I guess do whatever you want bud. Might as well keep training naturally if you're really that scared of 1 of the weakest methylated steroids around, lmao.
05-16-2011, 10:49 PM
05-16-2011, 10:52 PM
05-16-2011, 10:55 PM
05-16-2011, 11:21 PM
50 x 4 does nothin, huh? Posted today in another thread. See spidersilvas response to my comment.
H-drol (1st timer)
I'm not saying only 50 or that u shouldn't go higher if the circumstances r right. But hdrol can shut u down hard and trash your liver at lower doses and I have the bloodwork to prove it. Oh and for your test booster it was suggested to me by an SNS company rep to start it at week 3, not day 1. The reason is that test boosters don't raise total testosterone as much as they "free testosterone". When u first come off steroids u don't have much test to free. U are better to letting Nolva get you test up a bit first then bring in the test booster to help free it up.
05-16-2011, 11:39 PM
Dang man, that backs up a post I put in this thread, I too read about a guy who gained 30lbs on Halotest, now, he did run this > 50/50/75/75/75/100, but still, WAY more than expected. it seems that while huge gains are rare, your results will come down to diet, and personal genetics.
05-17-2011, 12:38 AM
Anyone can say bull****, unless he ate like 2k cals over maintenance, he's bull****ting you, and it wasn't all lean then either, I'm sure of that. Don't kid yourself buddy, I'm assuming you've never used anything before because your knowledge is severely impaired.
Lorden; Just grab up 2 bottles, run it at 50/75/75/75/75/75 if you're that worried. My buddy who ran it at 75/75/75/100/100 was 190 lbs, and his diet is ALWAYS on point, he gained about 10lbs of LBM. He also told me he felt he should've just grabbed another bottle and ran 100mg for a full 6 weeks because 75mg didn't do damn thing. Even with the godliest genetics and best diet ever, you will not likely gain 20+ lbs of LBM from halodrol. Expect about 10-15, and don't listen to this other guy, please - he's clearly retarded and believes everything some idiot is spewing from his chilli hole.
05-17-2011, 09:48 AM
Awful, you're pretty offensive towards someone who is dolling responsible educated advice. I'm not going to stoop to your level and flame but I will say this:
1. You can tell by the tone and info of Awful's posts that he's giving immature, uneducated and careless advice. He started by suggesting as a first timer you should begin at 75-100/day and go from there. Reckless and unnecessary. Said his buddy only gained 10lb at 75-100. Well, yeah...that's because it's common knowledge that going higher than the 75 sweet spot doesn't give you more gains as much as it just gives you more SIDES! And everyone is different anyway. H-drol takes 2-3 weeks to begin to start to kick in. How would you like to down 40oz of Vodka and determine how sensitive you are to alcohol an hour later? Using "mild" and "methyldated" in the same sentence is contradictory. It's mild compared to superdrol but nothing methylated is "mild". Methylated compounds are the most notoriously harsh compounds and it's why I am probably going to inject next time. People think just because it is legal it must be safe. They're legal because the PH Co's keep changing their molecular structure to something the law doesn't technically recognize yet. H-drol also isn't a PH, it's a steroid.
2. I'm just finishing H-drol right now, speak from EXPERIENCE and can post the bloodwork to prove it. My thread is also long and detailed and it's pretty obvious I'm legit and ON. have you read my thread? Have you ever done Steroids Awful? Can we see YOUR bloodwork? I really don't put much stock into what "someone's buddy said".
3. I'm smart and I studied this material for a year before I dove in. You said, "He's bul*** you... your knowledge is severely impaired." Can you please point to one thing I've said that is inaccurate? Lorden, Ask yourself why would I BS you by advising you on TAKING H-drol ...but just to be careful and responsible about it? If I was anti H-drol I wouldn't have taken it and I certainly wouldn't be offering my advice on how to take it.
My best advice to you is to read thru as many H-drol threads as you can where people get bloodwork and see/know how it effects them and not just rely on Awful's or my advice.
05-17-2011, 01:57 PM
That is all.
05-17-2011, 04:00 PM
FAIL...I never said that.
If you're gonna say I'm full of BS and am spewing out my chili hole for providing my valid first hand experience with bloodwork to back it up, expect some pushback.
If your attitude is "I'm not going to read all of that" why should people take your advice on this stuff?
OP, I'm un-subscribing from this thread because I don't want to waste my time arguing and listening to this guy. If you want some first hand info as you move forward, feel free to PM me.
Good luck with your cycle!
05-17-2011, 08:00 PM
This being my 1st cycle I can't put much in on this, but I do agree from what I know (and common sense) that starting at 75, just seems unsafe...I'd rather give my body some time to show me how it's reacting. And I personally think that there is no "mild" steroid. While one may be more mild than the other, it will still be a harsh thing to take in, anything that shuts down down your test and can give you bad sides is never mild, I think the term mild should start being rephrased as, "not quite as harsh, but still harsh".
05-18-2011, 12:55 AM
As far as I'm concerned, keep training naturally brother, you're clearly not ready, it's obvious.
Similar Forum Threads
- By yoss in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 11Last Post: 02-23-2010, 06:54 PM
- By Boilingice in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-27-2008, 08:54 PM
- By lennoxchi in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 08-02-2008, 12:54 PM
- By Raped_Ape in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-11-2004, 06:14 PM