Say goodbye to cheap homebrewing fellas...(China schedules AAS)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Posted by Bellx1 on anabolicuniverse

---------------------------------------------

China Passed law to make AAS Schedule III
Courtesy of Massimo 1.

"Big trouble in little China

Bad news everyone! In March, China passed a law making our favorite products controlled substances - part of their Olympic anti-doping effort. It doesn't appear to be in effect yet, but should be soon. When it does, say goodbye to all powder imports. Exports from China will only be allowed for actual companies having proper regulatory certificates in the countries to which they are importing. All the homebrew guys will be fucked, including underground labs, since the vast majority of stuff comes only from China. This includes GH.

Here is the actual link. Pay attention to Article 12.

http://www.cocadc.cn/english/sanji/sj01.php?id=147

size

Awards
  • Established
Interesting.

I wonder if this will take effect as soon as is being implied. I would imagine that there is a large quantity of raws that have already been produced and are ready to ship regardless of to whom.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Theres a difference between passing a law and enforcing a law in China. Personally i dont see this as a big threat but i might be wrong.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
blah........if that is true then say good bye to all the UG labs.

dam

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry, the market for these raws is too great for another country to not pick up the slack (that's if they actually enforce it in china which would be surprising). I know of another certain country that is bringing in a lot more now because of packs getting seized from china. I won't mention which country as you never know who could be reading this, but don't worry fella's china's not the only game in town ;)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
As was said before there is a difference between having a law and enforcing it...

Chemo

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry, the market for these raws is too great for another country to not pick up the slack (that's if they actually enforce it in china which would be surprising). I know of another certain country that is bringing in a lot more now because of packs getting seized from china. I won't mention which country as you never know who could be reading this, but don't worry fella's china's not the only game in town ;)
I know what country your talking about, and there is nothing to worry about in reguards to this issue! :thumbsup:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, like the "War on Drugs" has been such a terrific success so far. lol

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Theres a difference between passing a law and enforcing a law in China. Personally i dont see this as a big threat but i might be wrong.
I agree. First of all, I think this is just a token effort by them to shut up their critics; they've been accused of doping for years, we've all seen the Chinese women in the Olympics, and the Chinese have taken a lot of heat about it. Second, communist countries tend to have a lot of laws that are rarely (if ever) enforced. Finally, in most communist countries, the standard of living is so poor that pretty much anyone in a position of authority can be bribed relatively cheaply. If it were as easy to get away with **** (by bribing people) here as it was in, say, the former Soviet Union, gear would be cheap and plentiful because everybody and their brother would be homebrewing it.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Also this was passed back in March of this year... seem kinda strange that things are still going

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Also this was passed back in March of this year... seem kinda strange that things are still going

Yeah, same thing I was pondering. Just thought I'd post it cause it seemed interesting. I just wish that they'd allow AAS in the olympics, etc. w/ a prescription. You'd be amazed at how many sportswriters agree with that....

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I don't agree. Yeah, I know that even with AAS, people still need to be genetically gifted to reach that level of competition, but it's nice to see athletes perform at such a high level and know that it was genetics and hard work (ok, and personal trainers, nutritionists, etc) that got them there.

On the other hand, the NFL would be boring as hell if most of the players were not on gear.

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
personallyI think bogus!(enforcement wise) its there gov't trying to get those anti-doping committee off there back

chaos1

Awards
before this story broke, 2 major powder suppliers were already discussing india as an option. this due to all of the FEDERAL attention that is given to packs sent from china

don't worry about it. there is a demand, there will be supply

chaos

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
No they're not enforcing... and never will.