Poll: How much strength did you gain on your M1T Cycles?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

How much STRENGTH did you gain off M1T?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Member
    Answers

How much STRENGTH did you gain off M1T?

Screw weight, how much strength did you gain on your m1t cycle? 10lb on BP? 20lb on DB ROWS? What?!

Later

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

i ****in luv m1t...except lethargy. if it didnt have that id be on all the ****ing time.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I went from hitting 315 bench as a max to hitting it 4x!!! I remember the first time m1t really kicked in i had this kid from the gym spot me on 315 and i told him watch me for 1 or 2...then after i hit it 4 times he was like what the hell is up with that....i just told him i hadnt maxed in awhile
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

December I was doing 225x6 on bench

Curling standing and strict form 35x8

Squating ****ty form 185x8

3 m1t cycles later 2 @4 weeks and this current on @2 weeks

Bench 365x1 or 315x8

Curling standing and strict form 55x8

Squating Pretty good form 315x8
  5. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    December I was doing 225x6 on bench

Curling standing and strict form 35x8

Squating ****ty form 185x8

3 m1t cycles later 2 @4 weeks and this current on @2 weeks

Bench 365x1 or 315x8

Curling standing and strict form 55x8

Squating Pretty good form 315x8

Thats insane, what were your dosages on those 3?
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Yea no kidding, give us more info, specifically diet. Amazing results.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

First cycle was 20mg ed

Second 30mg ed

Third 20mg ed then down to 15 for second week cause I couldn't stand the back pain any longer.

Diet Was about 300-350 grams of protein a day and about 350-450 carbs a day. Now I cut carbs to about 250 a day but I keep the protein at about 250. close to half of those are through shakes. 2 scoops of ON whey, 1 bananna and 1 scoop of peanutbutter. rest is through chicken and on occassion tuna.

Hardly any cardio though which was my huge screw up. I'm 5'8" at 225 currently on m1t and creatine etc before the cycle I was 215-218ish. This will be my last cycle of m1t for a bit simple because it's time I get some cardio done and lose this body fat.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

also wanted t6o add prior to december I never did any legs what so ever so that accounts for some of the gains

i've always gained strength and size easily but the fat comes right along with it...May have something to do
    with the sweet tooth I have
  9. Banned
    Answers

Ive been through 1 cycle:

Week1: 10mg ED
    Week2: 15mg ED

I went from 190-205. The only thing I maxed was bench (I dont check maxes often) and it went from 225x8-255x8. Im now 2 weeks into pct and I got 270x6 today.(Took a 6 day break from working out because of vacation, otherwise id probably be at 280x6)

My muscle was fairly lean and its all kept so far, actually still getting stronger. I got no sides so I was very happy. Gonna do another cycle down the road.

I think one reason I gained pretty fast was the fact I was the strong a while ago, but lost a lot of muslce, so up to about now its been muscle memory helping me out Hopefully i still keep gaining the way I am.
  10. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

****, my joints hurt so bad on that crap, I couldn't max on anything but lifting an Advil bottle.. I think I got my flax bottle for 10000000 reps one day..

**** M1T!! Tren for life!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I agree with BigPete, joint aches and lethargy worked counter to the 10-15 lb weight gain...so overall i would say the sides were not worth it. Sticking with 1-T ethergels or 1-AD, anything better out there?
  12. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse69
    Sticking with 1-T ethergels or 1-AD, anything better out there?
    Are you serious?
  13. Registered User
    Answers

^^^
    Yes...give me a clue there Einstein.
  14. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse69
    ^^^
    Yes...give me a clue there Einstein.
    www.anabolicminds.com

Do some reading.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Thats a stupid ass response from someone who is smarter than that (I followed your lab tests)...not all of us have time to read the entire internet. This board is for discussion, if you don't have a reasonable response...don't answer there tough guy.
  16. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Chill out, before this gets all un-pretty-like..

M1T is a better product than the ones mentioned, but and I mean BUT, the gains don't make up for the sides.. Sure, you'll gain all this weight in such short time with 10mg, but I'd rather go with M5aa or M1,4 if I wanted good solid pumps that didn't hurt my knees and elbows..

Ethergels? They still make that?
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks Pete
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I found I have little to no sides on m1t at 15mg a day except my shoulders
    get this pain in them that is unreal. It isn't joint pain but in the muscle like the lactic acid is doing a tango in my shoulders.
    I don't take any pain medications because I don't want to injure myself and not know the full effect of what I had just done.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    ****, my joints hurt so bad on that crap, I couldn't max on anything but lifting an Advil bottle.. I think I got my flax bottle for 10000000 reps one day..

**** M1T!! Tren for life!
    Agreed. Tren is so much better at 75-100mg ed. You don't get sleepy, I thought I was Rip Van Winkle when I was on M1t. When I was on m1t I took 10 grams of msm, 10 grams of glucosamine, and 10 grams of chondrotion, along with this new stuff called ASU and I had no connective tissue problems at all. (I know you might think I went a little over board on stuff for my connective tissues but I have to keep them healthy, I can't get hurt)
  20. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox
    Chill out, before this gets all un-pretty-like..

M1T is a better product than the ones mentioned, but and I mean BUT, the gains don't make up for the sides.. Sure, you'll gain all this weight in such short time with 10mg, but I'd rather go with M5aa or M1,4 if I wanted good solid pumps that didn't hurt my knees and elbows..

Ethergels? They still make that?
    The gains may not make up for YOUR sides, but it did for mine (Seemed like lowered appetite and slight slight acne increase, thats about it)
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I found I have little to no sides on m1t at 15mg a day except my shoulders
    get this pain in them that is unreal. It isn't joint pain but in the muscle like the lactic acid is doing a tango in my shoulders.
    I had that happen to me during my last cycle at 15mg ed. The pumps in my shoulders during my workouts were unreal, and afterwards, the lactaic acid was very noticeable.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

The problem wouldn't be so bad if it was just when I was doing shoulder
    routines but I get the same burn if I am holding a phone up to my ear for a couple of minutes
    the same if I am military pressing 225. Annoying more than anything.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

The pain would be so bad for me at times that after a lift, I would have to stretch in certain positions to help eliviate it. But, I never cried, at least not in front of the other bros in the gym.
  24. Member
    Answers

I went up at least 15lbs+ plus across the board. However, it did take a toll on my joints. I have not been on m1t since april and my left elbow still has pain. Sure it made my strength explode, but my joints could not keep up. Being 32 probably does not help
    I still do not do flat bench b/c my elbow and right shoulder pain. Getting better though.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I had to stretch to alleviate the pain. At least I know i'm
    not the only one.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

I had no strength gains at all on M1T. Too many sides, I was only able to stay on a week before I had to make an emergency visit to the doctor because my piss was blood red. I am still paying off the doctors bill, and they couldn't tell me what was wrong. I felt like **** after the first 2 days, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, the smell of food made me sick. Oh well its over now. I don't remember the dosage, but I would rather forget everything about it.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Seems improbable that the m1t alone if you were in good health would do all that unless
    you were taking a huge amount. You don't remember the dosage but that is key, imho anyways.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I had no strength gains at all on M1T. Too many sides, I was only able to stay on a week before I had to make an emergency visit to the doctor because my piss was blood red. I am still paying off the doctors bill, and they couldn't tell me what was wrong. I felt like **** after the first 2 days, couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, the smell of food made me sick. Oh well its over now. I don't remember the dosage, but I would rather forget everything about it.
    I agree with jayhawk on this one. must have been some other underlying problem...unless you were taking insane amounts of the stuff but you dont remember so that would also suggest you didnt know what you were doing because an informed person would remember or at least have a ballpark figure...
  29. Registered User
    Answers

No I did know what I was doing. It was 20 mg. I started with 20 because I just don't respond to lower doses of anything. Yeah there could have been something elese that contributed to it, but I will never know. The doctors couldn't even tell me what was wrong. I was also taking vasopro with it, about 4 a day. I think that may have been it. I still would like to know what was wrong. The doctors couldn't tell though, and I don't want to waste money and go back to the doctors and ask what the hell was wrong with me. The doctor on the phone with my results from my renal ct said it could have just been a sore muscle in the back. How is that gonna cause me to piss blood though?. Its gone now but WTF?. I don't know guys, your guess is as good as mine. I did plenty of research and was well informed before I took it. I know 20 mg is a bit high to start with, so I was reluctant to post that. I just don't know, maybe my body just can't handle such a toxic substance.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

My apologies for thinking you were uninformed...20mgs wouldnt do that...just wondering if it was like 100+ mgs or something crazy like that.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Appolgy accepted. Good to know there are still some people with manners on message boards. I have checked out a lot of boards and politeness is not around much. Thanks!. 100+ miligrams, hell no! I think that might kill a horse!. Theres only one ph/ps product I ever used that really worked, but I don't want to sound like an advertisement so I won't post the name. I don't really believe anything over-the-counter can really help increase strength. I only use a few basic supplements derived from food. The best thing for your progress is proper training, sleep, and diet. Basic foundational lifts are what you should base your training around. Sorry to go off topic.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

during cycle, my bench went from 4x225lbs to 3x275lbs

im in pct right now i havent benched in like 2 weeks, but i most likely lost a good portion of that strength.
  33. Registered User
    Answers

i put 50 lbs on my bench during my first cycle. 15 mg ed for 2 weeks, 20mg ed for two more weeks. kept all the strength.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Ive done two 3 week M1t cycles and two 2 week cycles. They were like 3 months spaced out At 10-15mg ed. Anyways me bench max was 225 now its 280. I was squating like 180x10 now im squating 270+x10. Bicep curls went from BB curls @ 60x6 to 75x6. Lat pulldown went from 150x6 to 180x6. Shrugs size went from lil slopes to mountains. I shrug 360x10. My deads are at 225x8 (I didnt do them proir to my first cycle). Shoulder press went from DB 50x6 to DB 70x6. Tricep pushdowns went from 210x10 to 250x10. SO basically everything went up. I got alot bigger after my cycle i went from about 145-163 and stayed at around 15%BF or so. I just got off my last cycle 2 weeks ago but i was using it for cutting purposes and runnin it with clen. My strength still went up tho but not as much as the first cycle. Im now 145 @ <11%BF.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

strength went through the roof . I wished something terrible would happen like a terrorist attack , so that the ban would be delayed till 2006
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by krie1g
    strength went through the roof . I wished something terrible would happen like a terrorist attack , so that the ban would be delayed till 2006
    Most ignorant statement I've ever read on an otherwise intelligent board....
  37. Registered User
    Answers

I have tried the M1t as high as 25mg and the only problems i encountered were the raised blood pressure and sometimes headaches. i never got any joint pain!

Big Pete
    How much M1,4 do you recommend.
    I plan on using it the first four weeks in my next bulking cycle instead of dbol (mostly because i have it lying around) This will be my first time using it but not my first time using anabolics
  38. USA HOCKEY
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by krie1g
    You wish innocent people are slaughtered so you can buy prohormones?
    what a wonderful person (American) you are.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  39. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by theamazing3000
    I have tried the M1t as high as 25mg and the only problems i encountered were the raised blood pressure and sometimes headaches. i never got any joint pain!

Big Pete
    How much M1,4 do you recommend.
    I plan on using it the first four weeks in my next bulking cycle instead of dbol (mostly because i have it lying around) This will be my first time using it but not my first time using anabolics
    If you can get 20mg. caps/tabs, it works wonders at 100mg or more.. Those 10mg tabs you gotta take too many at once, and I hate split dosing.. Good product otherwise..
  40. Board Supporter
    Answers

I took M1T for 2 weeks starting with 10mg working up to 20mg. I experienced a decrease in appetite with mild strength gains. I stacked it with 4-AD (transdermal) so lethargy and libido loss were not an issue. I experienced mild joint and back pain. Next time around I'll be starting off with 20mg working up to 30mg.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much lean muscle did you gain off Helladrol?
    By BornFighter in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2014, 07:55 AM
  2. How much strength did yall gain off Superdrol and Phera Plex
    By anabolicgiraffe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 04:00 PM
  3. How much fat did you guys lose while on CLEN?
    By Changing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 04:39 PM
  4. How much weight have you gained on your SD cycle?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-14-2006, 11:03 AM
  5. how much muscle can you gain naturally
    By 1ad man in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 07:13 PM