Should I increase my havoc dose?

S

soxfan1

Awards
Currently on day 19 of Havoc 30mg stacked with androhard (old version) @ 500mg/day.

This has been a fat loss period for me, so calories have been low. I was originally hoping to put on a few lbs when all is said and done, and add significant strength while losing fat.

I'm doing cardio 7 days a week (3 hit, 4 moderate pace) and lifting 4 days using 5/3/1.

Question is, should I bump the dose of havoc to 40mg now? Or should I stick with the 30mg and see if things pick up in week 4? So far I haven't felt much of an improvement in the strength or size department. This is my first ph cycle, and so far have seen no sides..

Thanks for any help

S

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
when i use epis i use 70-100mg and 70 mg was increbidle.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different. Personally I NEVER had results from any dosage of Epistane, but I know some people love it. I can take SD, Halo, Tren ph and presto!!! Havoc??? Nothing. If you don't get results at a little higher dose then try another compound. My two cents!!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I dont speak from experience but I see a lot of people go higher than 30 on epi

S

soxfan1

Awards
Everyone is different. Personally I NEVER had results from any dosage of Epistane, but I know some people love it. I can take SD, Halo, Tren ph and presto!!! Havoc??? Nothing. If you don't get results at a little higher dose then try another compound. My two cents!!

How high did you try dosing your epi?

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I don't recall but I usually need to run higher doses on most everything even though I don't weigh much. I'm naturally low body fat and have a high metabolism. For some strange reason Epi never worked. I remember when Spawn was the rage! I ate that stuff like Pez candy and only got a little stronger from the estra 4,9 dienolone in it.

H

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't see much from epi until I went to 40. The difference between 30 and 40 was pretty dramatic for me.

S

soxfan1

Awards
Hmm.. thanks guys. Gonna up the dose from 30 to 40 today and if there is not a noticeable difference by the end of next week I will probably cut the cycle short two weeks and just start PCT. Guess it wasn't the best idea to run my first PH during a cut.

H

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My problem with epi is that it kicks my anxiety level up a few notches. I can run a quick 2-week cycle at 40 and gain 6-7 lbs, but after 2 weeks, I'm feeling paranoid and anxious about everything - hate that feeling. It also shrinks up my right nut - for some reason my left nut stays normal. Why just one nut? Weird sh1t...

S

soxfan1

Awards
Strength was actually up a little since I started dosing @ 40mg, even with the calories around 2100.. Prolly stick with it