Clen vs ECa/y

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Sure it's been asked once upon a time but initial search didn't return much.

For a decrease in bf, those who are experienced in using ECa/y or Clen or preferably both...which is your preference? Why?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Most will prolly tell you clen is more effective. For me personally the cramps I get on clen are so bad that I can't work out very well anyways, so I never run clen anymore. If you are thinking about clen I assume you know what you are doing, in which case you might wanna look at T3 as well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been a while since I've read up on this, but the numbers I recall (may be wrong by a little or a lot) were ephedrine increasing fat-loss at 3% versus clen's 10% (typing that seems really wrong, though lol).

Anyhow, I'd honestly say go with ephedrine/caffeine/EGCg. I used that for the first time 2 summers ago and it was awesome (sadly before I knew about nutrition and I still had great success with it).

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ECA/ ECY ive done both, i prefer the ECY.

Ive done clen which i prefer over both options

currently doing t3/clen n this is the cat's ass

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
It's been a while since I've read up on this, but the numbers I recall (may be wrong by a little or a lot) were ephedrine increasing fat-loss at 3% versus clen's 10% (typing that seems really wrong, though lol).

Anyhow, I'd honestly say go with ephedrine/caffeine/EGCg. I used that for the first time 2 summers ago and it was awesome (sadly before I knew about nutrition and I still had great success with it).
WOW! That can't be for real, can it? I might have to give clen another chance next time I cut if those numbers are even remotely close, lol.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established

cycling off the clen at all every few weeks?

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established

i take it you're on AAS to counteract the catabolic effects of t3 geekpoop? am looking at going down that road myself. i can get test-e but i have havoc already and was wondering if that would be enough ? what do u think?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
cycling off the clen at all every few weeks?
nope. almost at 200mcg and using benadryl at night until i get where i want to be. ill drop the clen completely later and slowly taper the t3 down

i take it you're on AAS to counteract the catabolic effects of t3 geekpoop? am looking at going down that road myself. i can get test-e but i have havoc already and was wondering if that would be enough ? what do u think?
yes i is.

idk how much but im jus 500 prop / week n some other crap. on a keto diet as well havent noticed any decrease in strength.

id snag the test IMO, best bang for you buck