• Established
People have started doing it, and it is working, so let yall know

its gonna take a lil longer time but it works at the end

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Note: Do not inject more than 1ml !Sub-Q, It's gonna take a longer time to get in to your system !

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ill stick with im

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
You'll be standing there for 10 mins pushing thick oil through.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd for updates....

...:laugh:

CoorsLight126

CoorsLight126

Awards
yea, **** that. You can go ahead and try that, good luck not getting an abscess much easier

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, **** that. You can go ahead and try that, good luck not getting an abscess much easier
Using a slin pin subQ or IM makes injecting so much easier. Unless you're a jackass, you won't get an abscess.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why ? I mean what. Makes this better?
Slin pins are painless and make it easier to divide your injecting spots. For example, on the quad pin one are of your vastus lateralis and move over an inch. You have a fresh spot.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't know this

as you can see, there are other people that did not know this and wondering

Did you know that "HCG is manufactured from the urine of pregnant women since it is exereted in unchanged form from the blood via the woman's urine, passing through the kidneys. "

I didn't know that, and now I'm ****ing grossed out that someone pissed in my stomach

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you know that "HCG is manufactured from the urine of pregnant women since it is exereted in unchanged form from the blood via the woman's urine, passing through the kidneys. "

I didn't know that, and now I'm ****ing grossed out that someone pissed in my stomach
:banghead:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a day off work and I have plenty of Test lying around.

I'm not on cycle or anything although I'm thinking of just going on right now but I tried injecting my Test subQ.

For the f*** of it I even tried to draw with my slin pin. It drew in about 30 seconds. Test is 350mg/ml so I only drew .3cc. I was amazed that it drew so easily lol.

Injected into thigh easily. Theres no way I would shoot .5 or even near .5 cc subQ. Seems like too much oil for a subQ injection unless shooting n the bi's, tri's, chest, and delts which I'm pretty sure would be IM even with a slin as I have decently low bodyfat in those areas.

I tried an IM injection a while ago with the same gear and a 25g needle and felt a bit sore the next day and shortly after injection and also had redness and very very mild swelling at the injection site. Nothing major or anything enough to stop me from going IM.

I feel nothing as of now with the subQ. No redness, no soreness, no sign of irritation or anything.

Theres my experience on this subject.

animalized

Awards
Just do IM with your slin pin. Allows me to use several different spots with ease including quads and that's with both Test Enth and Tren Enth!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IM injections are a piece of cake. I couldn't imagine trying to draw with a slin pin LMAO.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Can someone.post a video of this...... Chicomilk

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IM injections are a piece of cake. I couldn't imagine trying to draw with a slin pin LMAO.
I know lol. But it draws.

Can someone.post a video of this...... Chicomilk
Sup J. I don't even know how to put up a youtube video into my post.

Send me a PM with your email and I can send you pics :saevilw:

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice bro... Can you do Anabolicminds comunity a biggggg favor ?

Get some blood test and see if the absorption rate is as high as IM, I mean I don't mind doing IM but if the absorption of Sub-Q is close or the same why the **** would I go IM !!

Thanks bro, if you do that, we people in here will donate you some money

animalized

Awards
You don't have to draw with the slin pin.... LMAO!

I have a youtube link that shows how many do it but I don't have enough posts to put a link in here :( He's only using B12 as an example for the video and this works for everything!

youtube.com/watch?v=noNCMN-RYtc

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro... Can you do Anabolicminds comunity a biggggg favor ?

Get some blood test and see if the absorption rate is as high as IM, I mean I don't mind doing IM but if the absorption of Sub-Q is close or the same why the **** would I go IM !!

Thanks bro, if you do that, we people in here will donate you some money
Blood tests will show my levels to be >1500. I think that's as high as they measure so you won't know my true levels.

But I have seen studies showing it to be just as effective. Some doctors will recommend it to their patients who refuse to jap a 1.5" needle into their ass.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be clear- you all are talking subQ into MUSCLE not just under the skin right? Well, unless you are really lean, how would this hit the muscle?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be clear- you all are talking subQ into MUSCLE not just under the skin right? Well, unless you are really lean, how would this hit the muscle?
I know it gets confusing...

What this thread comes down to pretty much is using an insulin syringe to inject Test oil.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks ;)

I got that part though :p

What I was curious about was if these guys were injecting into muscle (how, unless they are sick-ripped) because there are also threads about going LITERALLY subQ (belly fat).

I know it gets confusing...

What this thread comes down to pretty much is using an insulin syringe to inject Test oil.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks ;)

I got that part though :p

What I was curious about was if these guys were injecting into muscle (how, unless they are sick-ripped) because there are also threads about going LITERALLY subQ (belly fat).
oh, I don't know if anyone was talking about straight subQ in the belly. I sure as hell wasn't lol and I wouldn't pin oil there. I would pin in the normal areas for Test without any pinching of the skin.

When I tried it yesterday I was pushing the slin in my thigh more than the needle length so the tip was pushing my skin in more. I was hoping to hit muscle. I am damn sure I did. I have that oil in the thigh feeling today.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to hear. I plan to try this for kicks as well. Will post up afterwards.

PS: I was pretty sure it was on this board where there was a thread floating around here somewhere about pinning test INTO BELLY/THIGH FAT :eek:

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice to hear. I plan to try this for kicks as well. Will post up afterwards.

PS: I was pretty sure it was on this board where there was a thread floating around here somewhere about pinning test INTO BELLY/THIGH FAT :eek:
huh that's what I was asking too !!!! I guess CM injects into abs then lol or maybe uses slin for shoulders or areas with low fat

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
But isnt a slin needle to short to b injected into quad muscle fully isnt some ginna be in.fat, its why we use 1.5 to make sure all ends up in muscle. If slin works then whats the purpoae of goin 1in into quads?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree (Jasen) but these guys mentioned lateral thigh - hardly any "fat" there but I tend to agree, sure seems like there would still be "some" distance to the muscle.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I have seen only few ppl who are not pros that have little bf on thights, mostppl carry fat there aswell which would alone make slins useless

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
See how I killed a popular theory :) if slins work then y the fvk have we been using 1in and 1.5in we have just jabbed ourselfs .2in all along

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think about this J?

Saudi Med J. 2006 Dec;27(12):1843-6

Subcutaneous administration of testosterone. A pilot study report.Al-Futaisi AM, Al-Zakwani IS, Almahrezi AM, Morris D.
Department of Medicine, College of Medicine & Health Sciences, PO Box 35, Postal Code 123, Al-Khod, Sultanate of Oman. Tel. +968 99475401. Tel/Fax. +968 24413419. E-mail: [email protected].

OBJECTIVE: To investigate the effect of low doses of subcutaneous testosterone in hypogonadal men since the intramuscular route, which is the most widely used form of testosterone replacement therapy, is inconvenient to many patients. METHODS: All men with primary and secondary hypogonadism attending the reproductive endocrine clinic at Royal Victoria Hospital, Monteral, Quebec, Canada, were invited to participate in the study. Subjects were enrolled from January 2002 till December 2002. Patients were asked to self-administer weekly low doses of testosterone enanthate using 0.5 ml insulin syringe. RESULTS: A total of 22 patients were enrolled in the study. The mean trough was 14.48 +/- 3.14 nmol/L and peak total testosterone was 21.65 +/- 7.32 nmol/L. For the free testosterone the average trough was 59.94 +/- 20.60 pmol/L and the peak was 85.17 +/- 32.88 pmol/L. All of the patients delivered testosterone with ease and no local reactions were reported. CONCLUSION: Therapy with weekly subcutaneous testosterone produced serum levels that were within the normal range in 100% of patients for both peak and trough levels. This is the first report, which demonstrated the efficacy of delivering weekly testosterone using this cheap, safe, and less painful subcutaneous route.
STABLE TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ACHIEVED
WITH SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE
INJECTIONS
M.B. Greenspan, C.M. Chang
Division of Urology, Department of Surgery, McMaster University,
Hamilton, ON, Canada
Objectives: The preferred technique of androgen replacement
has been intramuscular (IM) testosterone, but wide
variations in testosterone levels are often seen. Subcutaneous
(SC) testosterone injection is a novel approach; however,
its physiological effects are unclear. We therefore investigated
the sustainability of stable testosterone levels using
SC therapy. Patients and methods: Between May and
September 2005, we conducted a small pilot study involving
10 male patients with symptomatic late-onset hypogonadism.
Every patient had been stable on TE 200 mg IM for
41 year. Patients were instructed to self-inject with
testosterone enanthate (TE) 100 mg SC (DELATESTRYL
200 mg/cc, Theramed Corp, Canada) into the anterior
abdomen once weekly. Some patients were down-titrated
to 50 mg based on their total testosterone (T) at 4 weeks.
Informed consent was obtained as SC testosterone administration
is not officially approved by Health Canada. T
levels were measured before and 24 hours after injection
during weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4, and 96 hours after injection
in week 6 and 8. At week 12, PSA, CBC, and T levels
were measured however; the week 12 data are still being
collected. Results: Prior to initiation of SC therapy, T
was 19.14+3.48 nmol/l, hemoglobin 15.8+1.3 g/dl, hematocrit
0.47+0.02, and PSA 1.05+0.65 ng/ml. During
the first 4 weeks, there was a steady increase in
pre-injection T from 19.14+3.48 to 23.89+9.15 nmol/l
(p¼0.1). However, after 8 weeks the post-injection T
(25.77+7.67 nmol/l) remained similar to that of week 1
(27.46+12.91 nmol/l). Patients tolerated this therapy with
no adverse effects. Conclusions: A once-week SC injection
of 50–100 mg of TE appears to achieve sustainable and
stable levels of physiological T. This technique offers
fewer physician visits and the use of smaller quantity of
medication, thus lower costs. However, the long term
clinical and physiological effects of this therapy need further
evaluation.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See how I killed a popular theory :) if slins work then y the fvk have we been using 1in and 1.5in we have just jabbed ourselfs .2in all along
All you did was show that you didn't bother to research the topic. If anything, all the subQ injection will do is to prolong the effects since it will take slightly longer to cleave the ester. This is medical information based off of empricial evidence. That holds a little bit more weight than your 15s extrapolation. Also, if you don't have any sites that can be pinned with a 1/2" slin pin, then you need to get off your ass and do some more cardio. Delts, pecs, triceps, lateral thighs, medial thighs, etc. All of these areas should have very little fat if our actually have some muscle and aren't just using "bulking" as an excuse to be fat.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to mention injecting smaller volumes more frequently is a means of controlling estrogen in itself.

Whacked have you tried it yet?

I have pinned 2 delts, 2 thighs, 1 bicep, and 1 chest so far with the slins since the last one and 1 shot in the thigh with a 1"er. Can you tell which one I like better? lol. So f*cking easy and I am fearless to inject anywhere on my body with slins. I'm gonna try traps and lats as well.

I also am not backloading. Slins draw and shoot on their own.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
CM, 2 questions for you here

1- Injecting with SlinPin many times, can you get scar tissues ?

2- how would you do 750mg a week ? how would you separate like 175 x 4 a week ?
Left Delt, Right Delt, Left thigh, Right thigh?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CM, 2 questions for you here

1- Injecting with SlinPin many times, can you get scar tissues ?
Very unlikely. If you check out the anti-aging section here there are some guys who do their TRT using slins just so they do not get scar tissue as they are pinning for life.

2- how would you do 750mg a week ? how would you separate like 175 x 4 a week ?
Left Delt, Right Delt, Left thigh, Right thigh?
How is your Test dosed? 200mg/ml, 250mg/ml, 300mg/ml, or 350mg/ml?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
250/ml

and wouldn't the oil come out ???
I suggest you get 28g 1cc slins. You can do:

1) .75cc shots 4x a week
2) .6cc shots 5x a week
etc etc...

There are so many easy possible injection sites with slins I don't even mind doing it ED. And I am not shooting in the belly lol. I plan to shoot everywhere shown on here http://spotinjections.com/ except glutes and calf. Already done chest, bi's, delts, and thighs. PS if you have never injected into a certain muscle expect it to be soar the next day because the muscle is not use to the volume added to it. It will go away after 1-2 injections in the same spot.

Up to you how you want to divide 3cc/per week. You can even do 1cc with a bigger needle and 2cc with slins. Many options.

Oil does not come out at all for me but my volume injected is smaller than yours because I'm doing 500mg/week and my Test is 350mg/ml. Just keep the slin injected for 10 seconds after the oil is out of the syringe and press hard with alcohol swab on injection site and no oil should come out.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
so technically if slin is possible theres no.need.to.go 1in in to quad muscle?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Im confused on something still, if I wanted to inject 500mg a wk for instance how would I go about that? A little each day in a diff.muscle? Are there.any bloods to.prove this theory?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No - I wussed out. LOL :p

I didnt want to waste my weekly Test Inject as I wasnt convinced
the 1/2" would work to get the beloved Test in my system LOL

Keep me posted =- please!

Since I will be an "injector for life"; the ramifications of using slin pins vs swords (lol) is huge!

PS: Nice studies posted ;)

Whacked have you tried it yet?

I have pinned 2 delts, 2 thighs, 1 bicep, and 1 chest so far with the slins since the last one and 1 shot in the thigh with a 1"er. Can you tell which one I like better? lol. So f*cking easy and I am fearless to inject anywhere on my body with slins. I'm gonna try traps and lats as well.

I also am not backloading. Slins draw and shoot on their own.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am farrrrr from convinced as wellit for starters id.like to.see.some bloods with a control and non.control.group

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does an interesting thread like this not spark interest???? :(

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I guess I will update you guys since this was bumped...

Finishing week 3 of Test E 350mg/ml injected 4x a week @ .35cc to hit 500mg/week rotating delts and chest. I really like those spots.

I am a horn dog as expected and ugly women have become sexy in my eyes.

I am weighing in at 199 (+9 lbs).

Pumps are getting really good.

Size is starting to come on. I have the ol "You got bigger!!" comments coming more often.

Have not needed an AI.

I have my vacation coming in 3 weeks so I also added Katanadrol v2 (Orastan A) yesterday at 350mg to give some winny like effects.

It's safe to say I am not doing anymore IM injections unless I want lots of volume injected at one time.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so wait. wait. I could inject 350mgs test c subq (NOT INTO MUSCLE)?

im assuming this would work for mast p
npp
tren etc?

interesting

i dont mind IM, but SUbq is easier....waiting for a response

subdizzle mah nizzles