5'9"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    250/ml

and wouldn't the oil come out ???
    I suggest you get 28g 1cc slins. You can do:

1) .75cc shots 4x a week
    2) .6cc shots 5x a week
    etc etc...

There are so many easy possible injection sites with slins I don't even mind doing it ED. And I am not shooting in the belly lol. I plan to shoot everywhere shown on here http://spotinjections.com/ except glutes and calf. Already done chest, bi's, delts, and thighs. PS if you have never injected into a certain muscle expect it to be soar the next day because the muscle is not use to the volume added to it. It will go away after 1-2 injections in the same spot.

Up to you how you want to divide 3cc/per week. You can even do 1cc with a bigger needle and 2cc with slins. Many options.

Oil does not come out at all for me but my volume injected is smaller than yours because I'm doing 500mg/week and my Test is 350mg/ml. Just keep the slin injected for 10 seconds after the oil is out of the syringe and press hard with alcohol swab on injection site and no oil should come out.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

so technically if slin is possible theres no.need.to.go 1in in to quad muscle?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Im confused on something still, if I wanted to inject 500mg a wk for instance how would I go about that? A little each day in a diff.muscle? Are there.any bloods to.prove this theory?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No - I wussed out. LOL

I didnt want to waste my weekly Test Inject as I wasnt convinced
    the 1/2" would work to get the beloved Test in my system LOL

Keep me posted =- please!

Since I will be an "injector for life"; the ramifications of using slin pins vs swords (lol) is huge!

PS: Nice studies posted

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Whacked have you tried it yet?

I have pinned 2 delts, 2 thighs, 1 bicep, and 1 chest so far with the slins since the last one and 1 shot in the thigh with a 1"er. Can you tell which one I like better? lol. So f*cking easy and I am fearless to inject anywhere on my body with slins. I'm gonna try traps and lats as well.

I also am not backloading. Slins draw and shoot on their own.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Yeah I am farrrrr from convinced as wellit for starters id.like to.see.some bloods with a control and non.control.group
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How does an interesting thread like this not spark interest????
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    How does an interesting thread like this not spark interest????
    It's like I said in my first post, this is really old information.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Well I guess I will update you guys since this was bumped...

Finishing week 3 of Test E 350mg/ml injected 4x a week @ .35cc to hit 500mg/week rotating delts and chest. I really like those spots.

I am a horn dog as expected and ugly women have become sexy in my eyes.

I am weighing in at 199 (+9 lbs).

Pumps are getting really good.

Size is starting to come on. I have the ol "You got bigger!!" comments coming more often.

Have not needed an AI.

I have my vacation coming in 3 weeks so I also added Katanadrol v2 (Orastan A) yesterday at 350mg to give some winny like effects.

It's safe to say I am not doing anymore IM injections unless I want lots of volume injected at one time.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

so wait. wait. I could inject 350mgs test c subq (NOT INTO MUSCLE)?

im assuming this would work for mast p
    npp
    tren etc?

interesting

i dont mind IM, but SUbq is easier....waiting for a response

subdizzle mah nizzles
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.

well that's what the research says, but I wouldn't do it because I don't want to waste my stuff

the only way we can really find out is if 2 people go on cycle, one IM and one SUBQ and they get their blood checked, that would answer
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

I'll go with the ol' saying "if it ain't broke why replace it". IM injections for me, but I have the added advantage of having a numb right leg
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    so wait. wait. I could inject 350mgs test c subq (NOT INTO MUSCLE)?
    im assuming this would work for mast p, npp, tren etc?
    i dont mind IM, but SUbq is easier....waiting for a response
    subdizzle mah nizzles
    Yup, that's the theory here.

well that's what the research says, but I wouldn't do it because I don't want to waste my stuff
    the only way we can really find out is if 2 people go on cycle, one IM and one SUBQ and they get their blood checked, that would answer
    I hear ya but CHOC has offered some interesting/compelling feedback for sure (experienced user); although this debatre will never end until someone does the lab work to substantiate any differences.

Moral of the story? Try it for yourself.

Keep in mind, CHOC looks pretty lean. I would guess that if you are over 15% this practice may not hit muscle. Pure speculation on my part.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This seriously is the dumbest thing I've heard in awhile. So, according to your logic, 2 blood tests from 2 random dudes on a forum have more bearing than a peer-reviewed, published scientific study?

In a world where everyone always ask for research behind their rationale, it boggles my mind that there are 2 separate studies regarding this topic, yet they're disregarded.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Whacked you are right I am hitting muscle when I am injecting into delts and chest.

I have no doubt subQ works, it is proven, and many TRT patients use this method.

This is the moral of the story for me:

You can use an insulin syringe to inject Test oil. If you reach muscle, it is an IM injection. If you do not, and you inject into fat, the studies show that is fine as well and the oil will get absorbed just like a normal IM shot. So, there is no need for 1" and 1.5" needles.

It's not really about fixing something that is not broken. It's more like innovating an octagon shaped wheel into a circle for better movement.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    It's more like innovating an octagon shaped wheel into a circle for better movement.
    YO CHOC: What's with the deep philosophical BS?

LOL

I hit both pecs today with Test (1/3rd of a cc each).

In the past, I'd hit pecs with a 1 inch pin. I'd be sore the next few days. So, this will be interesting to see how I feel pain wise tomorrow. Will keep an eye on other effects as well.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.

whacked, so you pinned chest with a slin pin ? lol was it hard to push the plunger ?
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

People have started doing it, and it is working, so let yall know

its gonna take a lil longer time but it works at the end
    and it more painfull, morse chance of steril absess and more irritaion, your pinning anyway why not go IM like its made to?
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  19. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    and it more painfull, morse chance of steril absess and more irritaion, your pinning anyway why not go IM like its made to?
    Because some of us are pinning for life and would like less scar tissue, more sites to inject and more comfort.
    That's bull**** that there's more chance for an abscess. Practice sterile injection procedures and you'll be fine. Of course your test is going to be absorbed, whether or not you hit the muscle or Sub Q. You think you're going to piss it out or something if not in the muscle? Please!
    No irritation to speak of either. More bull****. I just pinned .5 cc Test Cyp and .25 CC Deca this morning.
    The pressure that the plunger creates in the slin pin is pretty strong, so the inject goes fairly quick. Maybe 15-20 seconds.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

whacked, so you pinned chest with a slin pin ? lol was it hard to push the plunger ?
    Nah - it was a piece of cake. It was easier than a 1" because of how small the slin pin is. It was a cinche.

Quote Originally Posted by JohninAZ View Post
    Because some of us are pinning for life and would like less scar tissue, more sites to inject and more comfort.
    That's bull**** that there's more chance for an abscess. Practice sterile injection procedures and you'll be fine. Of course your test is going to be absorbed, whether or not you hit the muscle or Sub Q. You think you're going to piss it out or something if not in the muscle? Please!
    No irritation to speak of either. More bull****. I just pinned .5 cc Test Cyp and .25 CC Deca this morning.
    The pressure that the plunger creates in the slin pin is pretty strong, so the inject goes fairly quick. Maybe 15-20 seconds.
    WERD
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.

the best thing is to inject .5cc in your ass and legs with a slin pin everyday or whatever cc you need
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

U can inject in ur neck and testicles..... Imagine its like super test if you were to inject in your testicles
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Since most ppl have low bf on forearms, would forearms be ideal as well?
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    U can inject in ur neck and testicles..... Imagine its like super test if you were to inject in your testicles
    My hat is off to anyone that has the balls to inject there.

*no pun intended
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

U migth wanna let people know you wre kiddding! ............p

Forearms are a NO NO due to the amount of tightly packed nerves and blood vessels there.

Cinche:
    Glutes
    Quads
    Delts (you can even differentiate between mid/lateral detls)

Tougher:
    Pecs
    Bi's
    Tri's

Lats are nearly impossible for me for whatever reason

Some do Traps but liek the forearms, you're playing with fire IMO.

26. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.

but how much to not get the red bump or whatever ? since it's not going down deep enough, can you do 1cc ?
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Sure, you can do 1cc. Red bumps?? From injection site?
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

tell you ****ers what, i got 10 mls test suspension aka test no ester- pure testosterone, it is in effect in 2 hours and out of the body 2 hours later, i will try some, TODAY because if this works i wanna know, will report back
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Atta boy.

I have not noticed anything different yet but I've only done it once. LOL
  30. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.

Okay, I tried to inject Sub-Q tonight, .5cc with a slin pin

LOL so I couldn't draw the oil out... that was the first fail, so I took the 18g and took out the test and put it in the slin pin from the back

Then I went in my shoulder and tried to inject, I COULDN'T !!! It was rock hard and I tried to force it, then my hand started shaking, and I felt the needle in my shoulder going all over the place... so I gave up LOL and wasted my test !

anyways, so Im going to stick with IM as it's way faster !
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Okay, I tried to inject Sub-Q tonight, .5cc with a slin pin

LOL so I couldn't draw the oil out... that was the first fail, so I took the 18g and took out the test and put it in the slin pin from the back

Then I went in my shoulder and tried to inject, I COULDN'T !!! It was rock hard and I tried to force it, then my hand started shaking, and I felt the needle in my shoulder going all over the place... so I gave up LOL and wasted my test !

anyways, so Im going to stick with IM as it's way faster !
    what guage slin pin?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

My Test is 250 mg/ml and went thru 29 G X 1/2" 1 cc

Only fill the slin pin HALF WAY (1/2cc out of 1cc) or you're right, very hard to get the leverage you need.
  33. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.

29g .5cc
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

ill tell you what kid (OP)...ive done IM sub q fuk in eye out thru the ball into the **** shots so i think im qualified on the subject.
    * ppl think sub q dosent hurt...WRONG!!!! fukkkk it hurts in the pecks and bis.
    * ive done stomach, quad, peck, tricep, bicep, delt IM and SubQ shots, and seriously they hurt the same. sure sometimes u hit a bad spot in the muscles and hurts more IM.
    * you gotta use slin pins which is 1/2cc so ive shot up 2-4x day. now after all this shots the pain is like 10x more than just 1 bigger IM shot
    * if u shoot in the stomach, after a while ur skin hurts when u pierce it. also leaves blue/yellowish bruses.
    * i shot up prop and ace, after 4-5days i was feeling both. sooo maybe they are released a lil bit slower.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

GLHF I remember following your log a few months ago when you were going to try slin pins for injections but opted out... Did you try it afterwards?

About the pain:

I'm not getting any pain whatsoever... I was at first.

I am shooting in delts, chest, and quads. Since this is a shallow IM injection I am massaging the area of injection vigorously and if I'm not to lazy even applying some heat while massaging for a good few minutes after the injection. It's helping disperse the oil around the muscle which completely takes away the pain for me.

When I was not doing this, I could feel a tiny lump on the muscle which was a collection of the oil which had not dispersed yet. I never felt this oil collection with a deep IM injection since the oil collects deeper into the muscle but I always got the exact same pain so I'm sure the same thing was happening--just deeper. That's what was causing the pain for me and I find that simply rubbing the area down after the injection vigorously takes this away. The longer the better I find.

About the oil going through the needle:

I am using a 29g 1/2cc and my test is 350mg/ml. I am drawing and injecting with the same needle no problem and shooting .35cc. Markus I'm surprised you couldn't draw the oil but not at all surprised you had a hard time injecting.

If you are shooting .5cc of oil with a slin that only holds .5cc, I am not surprised you were shaking all over the place. The plunger was probably sticking out far as f*** which made it hard as hell for you to control it bro.

You need 1cc capacity slins if you are injecting close to or greater than .5cc so the plunger isn't sticking out 10inches lol.

And if you don't see oil drawing quickly just chill a few seconds... once it starts coming in it speeds up faster but it takes a few seconds for it to initially draw... I don't now how long you held it in "draw mode" before giving up but just FYI. I don't know if you'll try again but if you do you need a bigger capacity insulin syringe lol.

I don't know, some like it, some don't. I like using slins better.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Like I said earlier slin is not ideal, stick with needles ahhhhgood ol 21g 1.5 never dissapoints
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Its kindas like that itch you can't scratch, expect the itch is not realy a itch, its a addiction and the scratch is not really a scratch but also a addiction
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Its kindas like that itch you can't scratch, expect the itch is not realy a itch, its a addiction and the scratch is not really a scratch but also a addiction
    you sick **** lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Big Arms!!! - yess plzzz
    By FittTitt in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 07:04 AM
  2. Replies: 218
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 08:55 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 07:54 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 10:11 PM