ANDROMASS COMPARED TO MDROL

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. No diss but I don't know if andromass could do what SD and phera plex can. If it can then shiiiiit

2. Does any websites sell mdrol anymore?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by grndslam View Post
    Does any websites sell mdrol anymore?
    Yes.

Pm me.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    No diss but I don't know if andromass could do what SD and phera plex can. If it can then shiiiiit
    I don't think anyone is expecting a pound a day or anything crazy like that, but I wouldn't be surprised if people gain 15-20 pounds with less water retention and more sustainable gains on a 6-8 week cycle (I'm running 8 weeks). Not to mention less sides. Even if I only gain 10 pounds, I'm still picking it over SD any day. On SD I may gain 20, but I feel like sh!t for almost 2 months (cycle+pct) and end up losing at least half of it.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

5. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I don't think anyone is expecting a pound a day or anything crazy like that, but I wouldn't be surprised if people gain 15-20 pounds with less water retention and more sustainable gains on a 6-8 week cycle (I'm running 8 weeks). Not to mention less sides. Even if I only gain 10 pounds, I'm still picking it over SD any day. On SD I may gain 20, but I feel like sh!t for almost 2 months (cycle+pct) and end up losing at least half of it.
    Damn it really puzzles me how people resond so differently to different compounds. I had amazing experiences with SD twice and my biggest side effect was mild lethargy in week 4. Keep it to 3 weeks and stay hydrated and you're good to go IMO.

6. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Damn it really puzzles me how people resond so differently to different compounds. I had amazing experiences with SD twice and my biggest side effect was mild lethargy in week 4. Keep it to 3 weeks and stay hydrated and you're good to go IMO.
    For some not all, not too mention how many cycles of SD are you willing to run...

7. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Out of curiosity, did you get bloodwork?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

8. Yeah as far as a mdrol vs. mass match up, we're just goin to have to wait and see what mass can really do. 2 more weeks and we should start seeing a clearer picture on the subject.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

9. I think the comparison of M-drol (like Dbol) to what Andromass may have the potential for (old school, pre-ban Andro) is misguided. If I could put on a solid 10 lbs of muscle in 8 weeks on Andromass while consistently improving strength gained then I would be more than content. PA's old Ergo products launched my strength and aggression through the roof, as well as my sense of well being. At the minimal detriment that a non-methyl does on the body compared to a monster-methyl like superdrol, the choice is a no brainer.

However, we still have to see if Andromass will be a anywhere near the pre-ban era Andro.....time will tell, but I'm simultaneously skeptical and hopeful.

10. PP nuthuggers plz go
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    PP nuthuggers plz go
    Thanks for the positive contribution...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Speaking of trolls, look who showed up with more bad information. AM shipped out yesterday.
    lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Speaking of trolls, look who showed up with more bad information. AM shipped out yesterday.
    lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. andromass pct??
    By massolic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 10:53 PM
  2. Mdrol/Pplex or Mdrol/Epi Bridge for next cycle?
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 01:49 PM
  3. scrapping mdrol/tren stack going mdrol solo
    By yokingupsick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 08:54 PM