Injection Lump

Bubba21

Awards
I am on my second vial of GP Test E 250. I am a first timer so I got the usual soreness with my first few injections and then everything was cool. When I started my 2nd vial I noticed it burned a little and felt sore as I was injecting. I didnt hit a vein or anything so im good there. Each injection left a small lump nothing crazy. Well I did my 2 to last injection the other day and it hurt like a bitch and now I got a nice lump and some redness on my skin. The lump is internal and the redness is not directly over the lump, more off to the side, kinda wierd. Any thoughts to what may have caused this. I did everything right, cleaned vial and glute with alcohol and rubbed the spot for a good two min or so.

Boomer3

Awards
Just a guess here but possibly some sort of scar tissue build up, although because I assume you are only pinning twice a week that may not be the case.

Bubba21

Awards
Yeah twice a week, tue/fri. Def gonna switch to the thigh to give it some time to recover, just not sure if I should be worried or not.

Bubba21

Awards
Not super bad, just kinda sore. I can feel it when im sitting when I move around. Its more of a large flat lump rather then a small round lump.

Boomer3

Awards
I wouldnt be worried about it at this point. I had a similar thing at one point, I pinned 2ml's of test prop in one quad site. Was ridiculously sore for about 24 hours and diminished over the next few days.

apart from the scar tissue idea, could have something to do with the oil in the test.

josephd79

Awards
It's likely an abscess but nothing to be worried about. Take a HOT bath and massage the area while in the tub. This will dissipate the oil and get the lump down.